Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Louise
Rockstar March 2022 Devon

Who do you tip.

Louise, 14 of October of 2021 at 07:19 Posted on Etiquette and Advice 0 3
So I already had in my mind to tip the venue (it's a family run business and the lady has already gone above and beyond and considering what we get on the weekend it is extremely reasonable in price) but hungs such a caterers, photographers and band are all very expensive and if you tip everyone that is a whole chunk more money to find! Is it reasonable to wait until you have experienced the food, the music and the finished photos to decide on a tip? And also, the usual thought of 10% again seems very high given the initial asking price. Any thoughts would be helpful!

3 replies

Latest activity by Verzonrhync, 18 of October of 2021 at 10:50
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

I will be honest, I have not thought about tipping any of the suppliers for a wedding As a business you are paying for their services and they have given you a cost they are comfortable with so I don't think you need to tip, is not something I have heard of being done, but it is entirely up to you. Giving them a great review I think is enough, as it supports them in securing potential future bookings.

• Louise
    Rockstar March 2022 Devon
    Louise ·
    • Hide content
    That's music to my ears 😊 thank u, I will put that one out of my mind now!
  • Yorkshirelass
    Super July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    • Hide content
    No I have never thought of tipping the suppliers either. As the other lady on here says they are providing a service as a business and their fee is all they need. If you are impressed afterwards then yes give them a glowing review online!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics