Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

colldel1981
Beginner August 2012

Who is the best company to book Honeymoon with?

colldel1981, 8 June, 2011 at 09:57 Posted on Planning 0 7

Good morning all,

We are thinking of going carribean for honeymoon, Can you suggest a good company to book with- especially one's that can do little extra's to make honeymoon a little bit more special

Thank you x

7 replies

Latest activity by MrsLove, 8 June, 2011 at 14:18
  • Storky
    Beginner May 2011
    Storky ·
    • Hide content

Hi!

That's a 'how long's a piece of string' type question! Which part of the world do you want to go to? How much is your budget?

You'll find most high street tour operators will be able to offer honeymoon packages where extras are thrown in.

• Little Pixie
    Beginner September 2011
    Little Pixie ·
    • Hide content

We have booked ours with Thomson and they have been great. Really helpful and they do lots of little extras for honeymooners (upgrades etc) I would recommend them!

• colldel1981
    Beginner August 2012
    colldel1981 ·
    • Hide content

Thank you.sorry for sounding thick.

Just want it to be perfect.Our budget is £3000 all in.

I will try a high street comapny then xx

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

We booked through Tropical Warehouse (Blue Bay Travel) for our Kuoni honeymoon...

• S
    Beginner May 2012
    sr3693 ·
    • Hide content

Hey,

We had quotes from Thomson, Kuoni & Thomas Cook Signature...Thomas Cook signature were the cheapest so we phones Hays Travel & Co Op Travel with the quote and went between the 2 to see who could do it cheapest!

We went with the Co op in the end, who booked through Thomas Cook Sig...the upgrades for the rooms is normally something the hotels offer and not the travel agent however it's them that can give the discounts!

I was told to email the hotels a couple of weeks before to say we are coming for our honeymoon, they may chuck in extras at the hotel then! Smiley smile

Hope you find something!

• colldel1981
    Beginner August 2012
    colldel1981 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks thats really helpful advice...where did you choose in the end??!! xxx

• S
    Beginner May 2012
    sr3693 ·
    • Hide content

No probs, Thailand!

3 nights in Bangkok & 11 nights in Koh Samui, make sure you report back when you book Smiley smile

Good Luck

• M
    Beginner August 2011
    MrsLove ·
    • Hide content

We got quotes from a few travel agents but found that Thomas Cook were the cheapest and no-one could beat their quote and they got us an upgrade in the first hotel. They had a really good way of dealing with customers too especially because I went in and changed my mind about the honeymoon about 5 times and she was really patient with me haha!! Oh we are going to Vegas and California by the way ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics