Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

slimzoe1
Rockstar September 2022 Warwickshire

who? what? how?

slimzoe1, 5 of October of 2008 at 16:38

Posted on Beauty & Wellbeing 41

havent done this in a while, and we seem to have lots of new faces so, who are you? what diet/plan how much have you lost? interesting random fact! im zoe im 30 (sob!) and i live in nuneaton with my h and 2 girls i do ww- im a ww leader now i had lost 5 stone (4.5 with ww 7lb with slim fast ? ) but...

Havent done this in a while, and we seem to have lots of new faces so,

who are you?

what diet/plan

how much have you lost?

interesting random fact!

im zoe im 30 (sob!) and i live in nuneaton with my h and 2 girls

i do ww- im a ww leader now

i had lost 5 stone (4.5 with ww 7lb with slim fast ? ) but had a bit of a blip since my hol, back on it now and feeling better.

random fact- i once auditioned for deal or no deal- i didnt get on obviously ?

41 replies

• dinx
    Beginner July 2007
    dinx ·
    • Hide content

? I'm 32 yr old dinx, Cornish ex-serial dieter and now common sense ELMM'er with a few of Paul McKenna's theories thrown in for good measure. I live with the husband, two dogs and two cats and am finally learning how to lose weight the sustainable way. I'm not logging food or counting points, just eating when I'm hungry, stopping when I'm full, smaller portions, and moving more. That effective combination has lost me nearly half a stone in the last month or so - although bizarrely (and a first for me) I no longer weigh frequently, obsessively or regularly. I'm working on my self confidence which my weight is linked to but not the be all and all. You could say I've seen the light.

• FIONATS73
    Beginner August 2009
    FIONATS73 ·
    • Hide content

Hi my name is Fiona I am 35 years old, a credit controller from cheshire. I am getting married in August 09. I live with my h2b, and our 12 week old puppy called Holly.

I am getting back into my diet each day which is total food replacement called lipotrim, it is hard at times but I did successfully loss 2 stone, which sadly I have put majority back on through laziness.

I have my wedding dress and I need to get into it

x

• Saracroft251
    Beginner August 2010
    Saracroft251 ·
    • Hide content

Hi all,

I am saracroft 22 from Surrey but now live in portsmouth with Mr Saracroft ( we get wed in 2010)

I have been told by my doctor to loose some weigh to improve my health, although I dont have that much to loose I really want to make a difference in my life and what I eat, as it affects my moods, sleep pattern and skin very badly I am going to join SW online today, if they'll let me?

I go to the gym between 4-5 times a week but havent been for 2 whole weeks- naught naughty!

S x

• D
    Beginner August 2003
    Dot. ·
    • Hide content

I'm Dot from Northants. I've just started SW again and lost 1.5lb in my first week. I've got about 3 stone to lose to be with in 'healthy' ranges. I haven't ever been that weight through eating well though (only through illness) so I'm not entirely convinced I'll ever get to my target. Small steps and all that though.

I've got an inflammatory form of arthritis which leaves me in constant pain and feeling tired all of the time.

• C
    Beginner June 2009
    claireac ·
    • Hide content

I'm Claire, I'm 38 ? and live in Hampshire with h2b, our daughter aged 2 and my youngest son aged 17. Between us we have 4 kids aged 2-19.

I've just completed my first week of SW and am really enjoying it. I'm not sure how much weight I want to lose. I'm a size 14/16 and would like to be a 10/12. I used to be one of those nasty people that could eat anything and not put on weight, but that stopped during a horrendous divorce (something else to blame the ex for!).

I go to the gym 3 times a week and yoga once a week.

Random fact - there are exactly 17 years between my eldest and youngest children as they share the same birthday. We had a wonderful time on my daughters 1st and sons 18th birthdays!!!

• Rhea
    Beginner January 2008
    Rhea ·
    • Hide content

I'm Rhea and I'm 28. I lost 2.5 stone from Oct 07- July 08. I borrowed SW books from a friend. I've maintained my weightlost but I need to loose a bit more. I'd like to loose 9-11lbs more.

• MrsButtercup
    Beginner February 2006
    MrsButtercup ·
    • Hide content

My name is Emma, i'm 26 and live in east yorkshire with my husband and our 4 children.

I have been following slimming world for 6 weeks and have lost 15.5lb so far.

Cant think of a random fact so i guess that means i'm boring, lol

• Shiny
    Rockstar September 2005 Cambridgeshire
    Shiny ·
    • Hide content

I'm shiny, i'm 32 and live in n. herts

I am back at ww and have lost 6.5 pounds in 3 weeks. I have at least 6 stone to go but i'm taking it slowly as i'm breast feeding.

random fact? i'm typing one handed whilst breastfeeding and wearing finger puppets of a duck, pig and snail! it shows doesn't it....? ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics