I have this idea to hire a country house for a weekend (or three days midweek) but have trawled the net and been on all the venue sites I can find. Anyone know a house/cottage licensed to hold a civil ceremony which can accommodate 50 overnight guests? Also would love to cater it ourselves to keep it informal - any suggestions. I'm in midlands but would travel maybe 2 hours for decent venue.
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Budget
How Much Does a Wedding Cost in 2026? Average UK Wedding Now...
Curious about how much the average wedding costs? We surveyed over 2,000 couples...
Planning Essentials
20 Best Italy Wedding Planners to Bring Your Destination...
Planning a wedding in Italy? We've rounded up the best Italy wedding planners to...
Ceremony and Reception
Celebrate your wedding at an Apartment Group Venue for FREE...
Enter for your chance to win an unforgettable wedding with Apartment Group, with...