Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Mrs Bass
Beginner March 2011

Wide fit wellies

Mrs Bass, 22 November, 2012 at 10:55 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 8

I know this is a bit random, but I have rather wide feet. There are loads of shoe shops that sell wide fit shoes now which is great but I still have issues with wellies.

This weather is calling for wellies but mine cause so much pain if i wear them for more than 5 mins and walking in them is a nightmare. It isnt just this pair, every pair Ive had is the same. Even goin up a size or 2 doesnt seem to help.

I know its a bit of a long shot but wondered if anyone knows of anywhere that sells wide fitting wellies?!

8 replies

Latest activity by *gnashers*, 22 November, 2012 at 17:13
  • Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content

No help but i alwasy thougth wellies were wider anyway so you could have thick socks on underneath!!

• Becklarrr
    Beginner
    Becklarrr ·
    • Hide content
  • Mrs Bass
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs Bass ·
    • Hide content

Oh Flow I must have really wide feet then! ☹️

Thanks Beck but i think they are wider around the calf, the lable on it has a red circle around the top.

• ATB
    Beginner August 2014
    ATB ·
    • Hide content

I have stupidly wide feet - I've seen wellies in Evans and on Viva La Diva online. The Evans' ones come up very big though as well as being wide so you may want to try them on and a size down from what you usually wear.

I have a pair of Hunter Wellies which are fine in the foot for width but a bit narrow for me in the calf, so if it is just broad feet you need and not extra wide in the calf Hunter may be the one to go for (if you don't mind the expense).

• Mrs Bass
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs Bass ·
    • Hide content

Thanks ATB- I'll look into them.

Some one on Facebook suggested Mens wellies but they dont have pretty designs!!

• Moschops
    Beginner March 2014
    Moschops ·
    • Hide content

Have a look at simplybe.co.uk, they've got a nice choice in there ?

• *gnashers*
    Beginner October 2013
    *gnashers* ·
    • Hide content

Ugh, the moment when you're trying to squeeze into a normal pair of Hunters and the snooty assistant goes 'I'll get you the adjustable ones, in a size 8'. Loud enough for everyone to hear obviously.

?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics