Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

bliss_balloons

Will this look silly? (flower related)

bliss_balloons , 2 of March of 2015 at 14:48 Posted on Planning 0 4

With less than 6 months to go I still haven't sorted flowers. I've seen an artificial bouquet I love for my bridesmaid and me but would it look silly to then have real flowers for button holes and centerpieces? I'm not sure how I'm going to match it all together. I could try and make artificial centerpieces myself but don't know if I'm creative enough to attemp that!

This is the bouquet I'm thinking of -

4 replies

Latest activity by MrsShep, 2 of March of 2015 at 20:42
  • K
    Beginner August 2015
    Kerrypug ·
    • Hide content

To me (and my untrained eye) that looks beautiful. I think unless the artificial flowers and real flowers were examined close up and side-by side no one would tell!

Can I ask where the one in the pic is from?

• MadamRed
    Beginner April 2017
    MadamRed ·
    • Hide content

I think it'd look lovely. You can get some pretty realistic-looking fake flowers these days, and it's not as though you're going to be holding the fake and real flowers next to each other.

As for centerpieces, what sort of thing were you thinking? If you want to get a florist to do them, and are worried about real flowers looking odd with fake BM bouquets, your florist may be able to do artificial centerpieces. Or you could go for something different entirely, rather than flowers.

• I-go-by-many-names
    Super April 2015
    I-go-by-many-names ·
    • Hide content

The only fresh flowers we are having is my bouquet. Our button holes are made of paper and ribbon and my BMs are holding fans with a flower pattern on instead of bouquets. I think the picture you have flashed is gorgeous and no it won't look silly.

• A
    Beginner May 2016
    Arabella16 ·
    • Hide content

Wow that bouquet is gorgeous! I am also going to have to cheekily ask where it is from...? :-)

I think it will look lovely alongside real flowers so no worries there!

• MrsShep
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsShep ·
    • Hide content

Ooh, that's gorgeous! I don't think it would look silly at all

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics