Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

N
Beginner June 2023 Durham

Will you be my bridesmaid gifts

Naomi, 23 of May of 2021 at 08:47 Posted on Planning 0 2
I’m after some ideas on what people have done to ask people to be their bridesmaids? I’m looking at a small gift but dunno what to go for
Any ideas/inspiration would be gratefully appreciated

2 replies

Latest activity by Charlotte, 25 of May of 2021 at 18:19
  • Ebony
    Savvy May 2023 Lincolnshire
    Ebony ·
    • Hide content
    I bought all three of my bridesmaid’s gifts from not on the higher street. I got “proposal” cards where they needed to scratch a gold foil heart from the front and that revealed the message “will you be my bridesmaid”. I also bought them each dainty gold bracelets with knots in the middle. The gifts weren’t over the top and they really appreciated them.
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

I am having 6 in total, ranging from 3YO to 30YO so wanted something cheaper but meaningful. I got these from Amazon, and a cheap frame from Asda (A5 size are £1.25), wrapped them in paper to match our colour scheme so were about £7 all in and is a nice keepsake for them. We had great reactions including tears from the older ones. You can personalise them for Name and the role in the wedding party. Have added links as there are different style for older or younger bridesmaids/flower girl, they came in 2 days and are great quality.

For little ones or Flower Girl

For Adult Bridesmaid

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics