Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
New South Wales

With the right support you can recover your coins

Edvin, 7 of March of 2024 at 16:03 Posted on Off Topic Posts 4 12
Hi, about a week ago my ETH was transferred to a wallet address I do not recognize. I never did this nor do I approve the transaction. I feel like I have been hacked/phished. I was able to trace this address and recover my coins when I contacted support on, hackrecovery [AT] yandex [D-O-T] ru. I really appreciate their level of professionalism and explanation dealing with this issue.

12 replies

Latest activity by Yannick, 22 of June of 2024 at 08:52
  • Shree
    Curious March 2019 Karnataka
    Shree ·
    • Hide content

I'm sorry to hear about what happened; however, I cannot help with that. Be cautious when dealing with emails or offerings you do not comprehend. If you assume anybody has accessed your account, contact reliable help on the website or app. They can assist you in tightly closing your account and testing any transactions that you did not approve. Don't share private statistics in emails, and use the protected methods the authentic site recommends for speaking to them.

• Bogdan
    Beginner February 2024 Bedfordshire
    Bogdan ·
    • Hide content

ARE YOU A VICTIM OF INVESTMENT OR NFT SCAM? DO YOU WANT TO INVESTIGATE A CHEATING SPOUSE? DO YOU DESIRE CREDIT REPAIR (ALL BUREAUS)? SCHEDULE A MEETING WITH AN ETHICAL HACKER ASAP TO GET STARTED.

Let us show you the art of Ethical Hacking….!
    EMERALD HACKS is a financial regulator, PRIVATE investigation and funds recovery body. We specialize in cases as regards ETHICAL HACKING, CRYPTOCURRENCY, FAKE INVESTMENT SCHEMES and RECOVERY SCAM. We are also experts in CREDIT REPAIR, we analyze what’s impacting your score. All software tools needed to execute RECOVERIES from start to finish are available in stock.Kindly NOTE that the available tools does NOT apply to CREDIT FIX.
    Be ALERT to FALSE reviews and testimonies on the internet, the authors and perpetrators unite to form a syndicate.
    Contact our team as soon as you can via the email address below to book a mail meeting with an ethical hacker.emeraldhacks(.)org@gmail(.)com
    Stay Safe out there !
  • Z
    Quebec
    Ziya ·
    • Hide content

Sorry about this and thanks for sharing. Happy your funds were recovered

• M
    Beginner March 2024 Tamil Nadu
    Monster ·
    • Hide content

For families in Guduvanchery in need of reliable daycare services, Chocolate Kids Daycare is an excellent option. Situated conveniently in the area, Chocolate Kids Daycare provides a safe, nurturing, and stimulating environment for children to learn and grow. With experienced and caring staff members, engaging activities, and nutritious meals provided, parents can have peace of mind while their children are in the daycare's care. The daycare's emphasis on individualized attention ensures that each child receives the support they need to thrive. For families in Guduvanchery seeking quality childcare services, Chocolate Kids Daycare is a trusted choice.

• M
    Beginner March 2024 Tamil Nadu
    Monster ·
    • Hide content

KPM GRANE is pleased to provide reliable manlift crane services for rent, offering safe and efficient solutions for accessing elevated areas across various industries. Our fleet features a diverse range of manlift cranes, each equipped with advanced features and operated by skilled professionals to ensure smooth operation and maximum safety. Whether you require assistance with maintenance, installation, or construction tasks at height, our manlift crane services are tailored to meet your specific needs. With a strong emphasis on safety, quality, and customer satisfaction, KPM GRANE is your trusted partner for manlift crane rentals. Contact us today to discuss your project requirements and rent the perfect manlift crane for your job in Tambaram.

• E
    Beginner July 2024 Beijing
    Elnur ·
    • Hide content

Earlier this year, I lost a huge sum of money trading bitcoin on a scam telegram site. I was so devastated making several efforts to get my funds back. I gave up thinking there is no way it can be recovered due to what I’ve heard people say that lost Bitcoin can never be recovered. This made me not even try to see if it’s possible or not. A few weeks ago, when Bitcoin rose to $62,000, while surfing the net on quora I saw testimonies of people who have had their lost cryptocurrency recovered by hackrecovery AT yandex DOT ru. I didn’t hesitate to contact them and with their help all my lost BTC was recovered by them. I have been able to pay off my outstanding debts.

• A
    Waikato
    Avani ·
    • Hide content

Please, permit me to share here, it might help someone.If you have tried to recover your funds using other recovery support and were not successful. I will advise you to contact HACKRECOVERY at YANDEX dot RU. Last few months I accidentally tried to send MATIC to a crypto wallet on ethereum so of course it never arrived. I can see the polygon wallet it actually went to but of course I don't have the keys. But with the support I got from the Hack recovery team I was able to get my funds back. I hope this helps someone out there !

• Caio
    Roraima
    Caio ·
    • Hide content

If you need any form of help with recovering your lost money from your broker or maybe your broker has been asking you to make more deposits before you could make a withdrawal or maybe your account has been manipulated by your broker manager or your broker has blocked your account just because they need you to deposit more funds into your account.

If you’re interested in getting all your lost money back. Please, contact HackRecovery AT yandex DOT ru, they were the support team that helped me recover my lost funds when I invested in Bitcoin. You can simply send them mail !

• Caio
    Roraima
    Caio ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

The review is worth sharing, I got my btc recovered through the same support

• C
    Kievskaya obl.
    Charl ·
    • Hide content

I recently had the privilege of using the services of HACKRECOVERY AT YANDEX DOT RU to recover my lost $54,000 funds from an online investment, and I must say that my experience has been nothing short of exceptional. From the outset, their professionalism, expertise, and dedication stood out, and their assistance proved invaluable in resolving my financial predicament. At first I never wanted to go down the process of fund recovery but had no option but to have my hard earned money recovered for me.

• A
    Beginner July 2024 Southern Finland
    Ayme ·
    • Hide content

Glad you recovered your money, try to trade and invest carefully next time

• Y
    Loreto
    Yannick ·
    • Hide content

I appreciate your review and sorry for this experience. Currently I am having a similar issue here, I mistakenly invested in a fake Crypto platform and I discovered this because recently I can't withdraw my funds. I will give them a try via the email (hackrecovery at yandex dot ru) you shared. Thanks

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics