Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Purple Pixie
Beginner July 2012

Wonka bars

Purple Pixie, 5 April, 2012 at 10:47 Posted on Planning 0 7

I've seen personalised Wonka bars as I've been doing my wedding research but now that I want to buy some I can't find any (at least not any at a reasonable prive!).

I'm after the ones that say 'Wonka' and not 'Wonky' or something similar and would prefer the ones that can be personalised. Does anybody know where I can get them from?

Thanks, PP x

7 replies

Latest activity by maj2009, 28 February, 2013 at 17:02
  • honeysparkle
    Beginner June 2012
  • J
    Beginner January 2012
    Jaw ·
    • Hide content

I'm sure there was someone a while ago who, bought 'club' biscuits or similar, removed the paper wrapper then printed their own wrappers to personalise them.

• M
    Beginner December 2016
    maj2009 ·
    • Hide content

Found this thread via google when I was looking for something similar. We used the wonky factory and were really pleased with them.

they took around 10 days to arrive which wasnt great but I guess they're personalised and have to be individually done.

www.thewonkyfactory.com

• skinnyboyweddings
    skinnyboyweddings ·
    • Hide content

I'm sure you've found this site already, but just incase you haven't

http://www.thetraditionalsweetshop.co.uk/product.php/586/wonka-chocolate-bar

Good luck with your hunt!

• Elixia
    Beginner March 2014
    Elixia ·
    • Hide content

Okay i suggest two options if you cant find any at a reasonable price. either buy the normal wonka bars and make stickers to put on them for the personailsed bit or buy some cheap as chips asda chocolate bars and replace the wrapper with a handmade one with your personal message on it.

• 2b_MrsB
    Beginner June 2013
    2b_MrsB ·
    • Hide content

Total no help in your search and totally random thought on my behalf but ...

if you find them , unwrap one and print a golden ticket to put inside and re- wrap , the guest with the winning ticket gets a bottle of champagne (or something), you and your OH can sign it as you will be the stars of the day ?

* is beginning to wonder if wedding planning is causing her to lose the plot *

• M
    Mark Sapsford M.C ·
    • Hide content

Mr Sims Olde Sweet Shops sell Wonka Branded sweets, they may be bale to help you. Failing that Nestle are the company I believe that display on their packaging. They would probably advise

• M
    Beginner December 2016
    maj2009 ·
    • Hide content

That's exactly what we did!!!

http://thewonkyfactory.com/index.php/wonky-shop/personalised-wonka-bars/wedding-wonka-bars

sooooo cool!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics