Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner April 2015

Wood slices for centrepieces

MrsFreeman2b2015, 13 of November of 2014 at 14:39 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hi everyone - hope I am doing this right as its my first time posting ?

I am looking for somewhere to purchase some chunky tree slices to put my centrepieces on and also one for the cake etc I live in Woodville so anyone that can help and guide me where to start would be great thank you, Lucy xx

4 replies

Latest activity by Paula @ Ollievision, 13 of November of 2014 at 16:20
  • B
    Beginner June 2015
    Brooksy ·
    • Hide content

I bought a cake stand tree slice from this seller on etsy, she is based in wales but ships around the UK:-

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/CakeCarousel?page=1

it was a really good price - around £25 if I remember correctly for a 17 inch slice about 6 inches deep and shipping was £8. A lot less than other sellers I have looked at, and most of what I was liking was in america and the shipping was more than the item! (some wanted £60+). When I first looked, she didnt have anything big enough for me, but I messaged her and she got back to me to let me know when she got a suitable tree to see if I wanted a slice. I didnt respond for about a week, but she saved me a slice just incase! Her stock changes regularly so I am sure she will be able to provide what you need, but she always has different sizes of slices for centrepieces.

• MrsShep
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsShep ·
    • Hide content

Take a look at the for sale forum, I have a feeling one of our recent OMs is selling some Smiley smile

• CBeckford
    Rockstar July 2015
    CBeckford ·
    • Hide content

You could also try eBay

x

• jen-lou
    Super July 2016
    jen-lou ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Beat me to it, was just about to say the same thing.

• Paula @ Ollievision
    Paula @ Ollievision ·
    • Hide content

I can't believe they are selling for that much! I'm going to ask my dad to cut a few!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics