Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Weather Girl
Beginner October 2009

Woohoo it's my last day at work as a miss!

Weather Girl, 25 September, 2009 at 08:04 Posted on Planning 0 7

Ok, ok so I don't get married until next Friday but I finish work today for just over 2 weeks!!!! That's a celebration in itself for me lol. I think things are starting to sink in now, I keep thinking that this time next week I'll be getting ready for the make up lady to turn up, etc.

Still got one or two little things to do but I can't help I'm forgetting something. I'm sure I'm not though!

Sorry for the random post!

7 replies

Latest activity by Weather Girl, 25 September, 2009 at 09:34
  • 22tango
    Beginner April 2010
    22tango ·
    • Hide content

Oooh much excitement!!!

have a fab last day as a Miss - and whatever happens at work - you're out of there for at least the next 2 weeks...

Good luck with all the last min preps xx

• missdeedee
    Beginner April 2010
    missdeedee ·
    • Hide content

Have a good last 'miss' day!

It will be great having the whole week before your wedding off x

• Beccy Sprout
    Beginner
    Beccy Sprout ·
    • Hide content

You're sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky... wish I had booked the whole week off, my last day is Tuesday and I can't bl**dy wait!

I keep thinking I've forgotten something too... I keep going through Hepburn's list and others lists and I seem to be on top of everything... touch wood!

• Mitzi50
    Beginner June 2010
    Mitzi50 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Wooo hooo! I cant imagine how excited I would be to just have two weeks off, let alone be getting married in that time as well! lol!

Beccy Sprout...what is this 'Hepburns List', have i missed something amazing!?

• Beccy Sprout
    Beginner
    Beccy Sprout ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It's a long list that an old hitcher had that covered off loads of things that you may need to think about for your wedding (or at least it triggers you to think about other things you've forgotten that are not on there!)... if you post your email address I can email it to you.

• Mitzi50
    Beginner June 2010
    Mitzi50 ·
    • Hide content

Ooo, its ***********@*******.**.** Thanks!!

• *Little_Jen*
    Beginner July 2009
    *Little_Jen* ·
    • Hide content

Beccy can you email me the orginal Hepburn list as I want to keep it in my keep sake wedding box! haha X

• Weather Girl
    Beginner October 2009
    Weather Girl ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'm so glad I did. Wednesday looks like my busiest day; having nails done, picking up suits and dropping everything off at the venue. Then on Thursday I need to pick my dress up from mum's and then we can check into the hotel from 2pm. Think we're going to try and get some people together for a meal on Thursday night.

I have found Hepburn's list really helpful the last few months. Some things didn't apply to me but it was a great foundation!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics