Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Barbie1989
Beginner May 2016

Worcestershire husband & wife photographer/videographer- HELP!!!!

Barbie1989, 2 of October of 2014 at 17:36 Posted on Planning 0 4

I went to a wedding fayre earlier on in the year, some time between March and May. I cannot remember where it was because we've been to so many and I've since moved house and can't find my file with cards in. I spoke to the husband of this duo for ages and we really liked him. He did the video and his wife did the photos. He gave me a sticker that said "aesthetically pleasing couple" so we could have a small discount and which we had a good laugh about. I really want to use him for the wedding now that it's booked but I cannot find them anywhere. I can remember what they looked like but not what they were called or where they were based. Does anyone have any ideas (I know this is a long shot!). They were early 50's (ish!) and he had Birmingham twang to his accent. His wife was slim with dark hair but I didn't really speak to her much. All suggestions welcomed!! I've tried googling but most websites don't have a picture of the photographers. They did corporate stuff as well as weddings.

4 replies

Latest activity by "About Time" Bride, 3 of October of 2014 at 22:58
  • M
    Beginner April 2015
    Mrs-S-to-be ·
    • Hide content

Http://www.wyldephotovideo.co.uk/aboutus.html

Could it be these?

• Carlo@SA
    Carlo@SA ·
    • Hide content

Thats such a shame, if you google the wedding fayre they might have a suppliers listing.. failing that we maybe able to help visit us on FACEBOOK

• DaffodilWaves
    DaffodilWaves ·
    • Hide content

Thought I knew until the age was mentioned. Sorry I'm not sure who they are.

• M
    Beginner July 2015
    mrsb2be2015 ·
    • Hide content

If your out with the age the only ones i can think of are these, Phil and Maxine, but def not in their 50's.

http://www.occasions.uk.com - Phil's website that does the videography

http://www.emotive-imagery.co.uk/ - Maxine's site she does the photography

Think they are based in Kidderminster area.

Hope this helps xx

• "
    Beginner June 2015
    "About Time" Bride ·
    • Hide content

Hi

It sounds like Maestro Photography, Pat & Graeme Phipps, they are based in Worcester.

They are on Facebook or there website is www.maestroweddings.co.uk

Good luck in your search.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics