Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Beginner December 2022 East Riding of Yorkshire

Working out how much drink i need for a small wedding

Ka, 9 of November of 2022 at 09:56 Posted on Planning 0 2
Hi everyone,

My wedding is next month. We are having a small intimate wedding in a historic venue which will be the ceremony followed by a meal. Reception starts and guests get there hands on a flute of Prosecco at at 3.30ish dinner is at 4.30ish and everyone starts to leave at 7ish.
I’m currently trying to work out how much drink I need to get as that is being supplied by us. This will be for the short reception following the ceremony and the meal. Some people will be driving so there will certainly be people not drinking.
There are 18 adults and a few kids. We have 3 tables sitting 8, 7 & 6.My plan is currently 4 bottles of Prosecco for the reception. 6 bottles of wine (one red and one rose for each table) 24 glass coke bottles, 3 cartons of orange juice, orange squash and some lemonade. Am I missing anything or does this sound reasonable?
Thanks.

2 replies

Latest activity by Alyssavep, 11 of November of 2022 at 11:03
  • Km86
    Dedicated December 2022 North Yorkshire
    Km86 ·
    • Hide content

I would probably have 3 spare bottles of wine (each colour, 6 in total) and another 2 of Prosecco, and then another 10 bottles of coke and another carton of orange juice.

do all the drinkers definitely drink wine?

I'd probably get a crate of bottles beer aswell just incase.

way better to have surplus than not enough, imagine how cr*p you'd feel if someone wanted a drink and you'd ran out!

• K
    Beginner December 2022 East Riding of Yorkshire
    Ka ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oops I forgot to mention on the post I am also planning a 24 box pack of beer!

Okay thanks for the reply! I will consider the extras you have mentioned. 😊

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics