Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

MrsToffee
Expert April 2015

Worried About Hen Do

MrsToffee, 23 of March of 2014 at 21:26 Posted on Planning 0 10

So it's still over a year until our wedding but I know that my BMs have already been thinking about what to organise for my hen do. If I was organising my own hen do it would probably be quite tame; a night out with dancing and maybe a burlesque class or something and that's about as risque as it would get.

However; I went to a party with one of my BMs yesterday and she was asking what I would be OK with, I said that I don't want any male strippers and not keen on having willies everywhere. She seemed OK with this and asked if naked butlers would be OK; I said yeah but that would be about my limit. This seemed OK again to start with but then she asked if I wouldn't want some sort of dance and wouldn't I like it etc; I said no but she just kept going on about it and also mentioned how she thought it was really funny when someone she knew was on her hen and was dressed up by her BMs as a giant willy and how she's going to do this for me.

Now admittedly we'd both had far too much to drink and she was possibly just winding me up but it made me feel so upset that when me and H2B (who was there and egging her on) got home I just cried! All of that sounds like my worst nightmare and I know I'm going to have to talk to her about it but her and one of my other BMs find all that sort of stuff really funny and are a lot more party-ish than I am and I'm already getting myself into a tizz thinking they'll just go ahead and do it anyway.

Don't expect any answers really, just wanted a bit of a rant!

10 replies

Latest activity by MrsToffee, 25 of March of 2014 at 21:39
  • S
    Beginner April 2014
    sophiesofa ·
    • Hide content

It does sound like drunken winding up. You should talk to her soon though and just explain that you really wouldn't enjoy that kind of thing.

• slou90
    Beginner April 2014
    slou90 ·
    • Hide content

Try bit to worry . I'm sure your friends aren't going to doing anything you'd be uncomfortable with. My hen do was pretty tame and just what I wanted. Of course this didn't stop the girls from winding me up right up till the night. Xxx

• MrsToffee
    Expert April 2015
    MrsToffee ·
    • Hide content

Thanks all; I don't see the BM from Saturday very often as she lives a couple of hours away so might send her a facebook message saying what would make me really uncomfortable but also some ideas of 'naughty' stuff I'd be ok with so she it gives her some leeway to plan something like that.

• MrsToffee
    Expert April 2015
    MrsToffee ·
    • Hide content

Been thinking about the hen do; I really really don’t want penises everywhere; like willy straws, being dressed as one etc lol, know what to plan for you if you get married now though! But don’t wanna ruin the fun completely so have had a look and naked butlers definitely look amazing and would be open to going to some sort of show so long as I wasn’t likely to be pulled up on stage (or if I could sacrifice you in my place!) Have also seen nude life drawing classes which I thought would be good?

Have drafted this message to send her, does it sound ok?

• MrsToffee
    Expert April 2015
    MrsToffee ·
    • Hide content

Bump ? Would really welcome any opinions on my message!

• M
    Beginner August 2015
    MrsFitt2B ·
    • Hide content

That sounds like a really good message. The point of your hen night is to have fun - not to be totally embarrassed!

• MrsCWB
    Beginner October 2014
    MrsCWB ·
    • Hide content

That's a great message! Better than mine!

I sent a Facebook message to the CBM and a friend who are organising my hen night and just wrote, NO STRIPPERS, must be fairly local.

x

• terri_cramp
    Beginner May 2015
    terri_cramp ·
    • Hide content

I'm exactly the same as you, i'm a bit of a prude and hate that kind of stuff, I would just want the ground to swallow me up! definitely a good idea to send her a message however, the only thing with messages is that people don't always get the tone of how things are meant to be read. I wouldn't write any suggestions, i'd write some thing along the lines of this..

was just thinking about our convo Saturday night (this way she won't think that she has really worried you, because that might make her feel bad) i really don't wanna be seeing any willies on my hen do, even the plastic kind, lol. keep it tame Missy, or i'll have my revenge mwhahahahaha!

blunt and to the straight to the point, X

• *MM3*
    Beginner June 2014
    *MM3* ·
    • Hide content

Message sounds fine, have to put a stop to anything you don't want on a hen night. No point spending it miserable because they find things funny, and especially if they know before hand the things you really don't want.

• MrsToffee
    Expert April 2015
    MrsToffee ·
    • Hide content

Thanks all, have sent her the message and she's replied saying she doesn't remember saying anything about the hen do lol! Feel so much better!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics