Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Worrying my boobs will 'crease' in my dress........

11 of November of 2010 at 13:10 Posted on Planning 0 34

I dont know how to explain it but I have large-ish bazookers. Nothing huge but last night I tried on a corset top that I havent worn for some time and I remembered why..... it pushes my boobies up and given them a horrible creased bit by my arm pits. Does that make sense?

Anyone else suffer with this, worried about it or am I just plain odd???

34 replies

Latest activity by sarahb3426, 14 of November of 2010 at 19:55
  • L
    Beginner
    LooseLadie ·
    • Hide content

No i COMPLETELY understand... Smiley sad

My hair is just covering it but it did happen everytime i sat down Smiley sad

I dont know how you would stop it....

• E
    Beginner September 2010
    enelya ·
    • Hide content

Totally understand, although I was mainly worried about back-boobs!

My solution was a "wrapor", which is somewhere between a shrug and a bolero, and just covered the essential bits. It was a wee bit pricy for a tiny scrap of material, but totally worth it for the extra confidence on the day.

• CupcakeQueen
    Beginner January 2011
    CupcakeQueen ·
    • Hide content

I also got this and hated it so had beautiful straps put on my dress to help hide it, I am hoping my veil will do the rest

• freb2reh
    Beginner July 2011
    freb2reh ·
    • Hide content

Ahh yes, the dreaded armpit foof! rather worried about this one myself. Even more so after visiting the venue and the manager pointed out how she was so fed up seeing all the flesh on display and that when the brides sit down it looks even worse! I just nodded in polite agreement, whilst thinking "oh my giddy aunt will she be thinking that about me!" Getting proper dress wobbles now.

• JonCraven
    JonCraven ·
    • Hide content

This isn't meant to sound harsh but "back fat" (hate that term), creases & pinches in skin are possibly one of the areas I do most Photoshopping, Wedding dresses look beautiful, but because most need to hold themselves up they normally cause these sort of problems... (I'll post some picture examples when I get home!)

Speak to your photographer about this and he'll/she'll help with poses that stop this happening in your photographs, other that this, veil's, hair and Wedding Dress Jackets (Can't think of the name) will disguise it to your guests...

Hope this helps!

• Sherrie H
    Beginner
    Sherrie H ·
    • Hide content

I had the opposite problem.... I was worried my chicken fillets would escape!!?

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content

Oh god, dont, i have 18mths to stress about this!!!

ive seen some hitchers here have tulle kind of straps put in strapless dresses that look fab AND cover up the dreaded crease!!cant for the life of me rember who but they were lovley Smiley smile

• SarinaCain
    Beginner March 2011
    SarinaCain ·
    • Hide content

The curse of big boobs hey?

I also have this...but on the opp side also have strech marks...Smiley sad

I have long black hair so hoping that will hide it

• Rizzo
    Beginner July 2011
    Rizzo ·
    • Hide content

Men have it soooooooooo easy!

• JessieE
    Beginner
    JessieE ·
    • Hide content

I'm also looking for a wrap that I can wear- I thought that some kind of short cape might look nice.

It will allow me to be modest during the ceremony.

Anyone have any thoughts on that?

• M
    Beginner January 2010
    Mrs A to B ·
    • Hide content

I wasnt worried until I read this post!!!

• *Nursey*
    Beginner May 2012
    *Nursey* ·
    • Hide content

I wish i could worry about this too but alas I think I might stuff my top with tissues!!

Think Starstruck's solution to getting bigger boobs is a bit extreme! ?

• CupcakeQueen
    Beginner January 2011
    CupcakeQueen ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I had this done, you can still see it a bit but you wont when the straps are repositioned

Before (you cant see the crease but it was quite bad)

After, this will be positioned better

• Little Madam
    Beginner
    Little Madam ·
    • Hide content

I was assured by a very nice lady in debenhams that it's all about getting a proper fitting corset / undies sorted - not too tight but not too loose so that the band on your bra holds the weight of the boobs..

I don't know if that is going to be the solution when wearing my wedding dress but it worked on my ball gown - it's a bad pic but you get the picture:

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content

Thats it laura!! i loved your 'straps, they look so pretty!! going to see when my dress fits proper(and sint 4sizes too big lol) what they look liek on mine!!

• loopyloo80
    Beginner May 2012
    loopyloo80 ·
    • Hide content

I have no boobs 3 kids have taken away most of what I had Boooohoooo

I have asked for a boobjob but he moaned that he had a wedding to pay for CHEEK!

• Rizzo
    Beginner July 2011
    Rizzo ·
    • Hide content

Blimey!

• loopyloo80
    Beginner May 2012
    loopyloo80 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Fooooookin hell Smiley laugh Jealous

• Kat44
    Beginner August 2011
    Kat44 ·
    • Hide content

I want to feel sympathy but I'm sorry, I will admit I'm struggling, you sound like Jessica Rabbit or Barbie.. jealous much!! ?

• Snuggle-bum
    Beginner July 2011
    Snuggle-bum ·
    • Hide content

Im stressing about this problem to ☹️

I'm an E cup and a little over weight so i'll get it, though i have got some different weights to do at the gym off the trainer to make it better.

Lynne-Peeps, i feel for you i really do, its bad enough with an E cup trying to fit in clothage nicely x

• spikeygoodness
    Beginner
    spikeygoodness ·
    • Hide content

I feel your pain - literally on the back front. Mine are only a 32FF but still fairly out of proportion. :-(

• judeclarke
    Beginner October 2011
    judeclarke ·
    • Hide content

The only way you're really going to avoid this is to have a dress made to measure.

However theres a little secret that regular corset wearers use - good old fashioned boob tape! You need to tape the undersides of your boobs together, to hold them together but down, whereas bras are designed to give uplift. If you ever put a proper corset on in a proper corset shop they'll tell you push your n*pples together for the desired effect! What you're after is support underneath without tighness across the top - it's the tightness that casues the creasing, so try loosening the top a little bit and just remeber to bend your knees not bend forward (or you'll fall out!)

• Natalie2011
    Beginner September 2012
    Natalie2011 ·
    • Hide content

One i can join in on!

being a 42 J i know how it looks and feels but its all about how you roll them in your bra. to avoid the said creasage try this....

with your bra on (usually strapless with weddding dess)

put your right hand in the top half of your boob and pull it toward the centre of your chest it removes the crease and gives you great cleavage for thos showing any too!

• Natalie2011
    Beginner September 2012
    Natalie2011 ·
    • Hide content

I've just done it and taken a pic one side done one not but bit dubious of flashing my boobs on line! LOL

• SaSaSi
    Beginner July 2012
    SaSaSi ·
    • Hide content

Same problem!

Although I ve lost nearly 2 stone & hoping another one wil help, combined with godd sturdy underwear & fake tan Smiley smile

I loved this dress but for the too much boob /fat back situation I didnt go for it - would be tugging at myself all day!

The dress I went for has a straight neckline & has a higher necklane.....

• Rizzo
    Beginner July 2011
    Rizzo ·
    • Hide content

Roxy's boobs were creased in EE tonight. ?

• sarahb3426
    Beginner June 2012
    sarahb3426 ·
    • Hide content

feel for you, am in the same boat, am size 10 dress but 30HH ☹️ The dress hunt will be a nightmare!

• sarahb3426
    Beginner June 2012
    sarahb3426 ·
    • Hide content

am really glad you found one that you feel secure and happy in ? Although am thinking at the moment i can only really go for a dress with straps as there is no way i could pull off a strapless number! I hate clothes shopping cos nothing fits and hate lookin in the mirror when trying on clothes in shops - I am and am not looking forward to dress shopping?!?!

And snap, all i get of my family and friends is that am sooo lucky!! I think its the other way round!! if i had money i would defo go for an op to bring them down a few sizes! x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics