Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

grace85
Beginner February 2011

WP Secret Santa - UPDATED!!!

grace85, 30 September, 2010 at 16:04

Posted on Planning 139

Hey Ladies, I've just seen this on my lurking in BT and thought maybe we could do something similar. (thanks Maisey) Although they are buying for their children, we could buy for each other, just something really silly. If people are up for it, i would be willing to arrange it all. Once everyone has...

Hey Ladies,

I've just seen this on my lurking in BT and thought maybe we could do something similar. (thanks Maisey)

Although they are buying for their children, we could buy for each other, just something really silly.

If people are up for it, i would be willing to arrange it all.

Once everyone has said if they'd like to be involved, i put all the names in a hat and pick at random. Then i'd let each person know who they'd got and where to send the gift too before christmas.

The only downside i can think of is you'd have to share your address with me (i promise i won't stalk) and then be happy for me to share it with whoever is your secret santa.

So if people would lke a go then say below and also how much they'd be willing to spend (not forgetting P&P for the gift to be sent)

xx?xx

UPDATE

Ok Ladies so we have more then enough people to make this work.

So it's information time!

If you can all send me your Hitched name, your real name and the address you'd like your present sent too. Also if you'd like fill in the questionaire on page 4 so your secret santa gets more of an idea what you like then send that too.

As the hitched emails don't always work i will put my email address up for a while, once i think everyone has seen it i'll take it down. ***********@*******.**.**

xx

139 replies

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

I wanna join in the fun!!!

• Natalie2011
    Beginner September 2012
    Natalie2011 ·
    • Hide content

Can i plaay? Smiley smile

• Holly-Jayne
    Beginner August 2012
    Holly-Jayne ·
    • Hide content

I'm in (if thats ok!) Emailing you now Grace x

• grace85
    Beginner February 2011
    grace85 ·
    • Hide content

Anyone is welcome to join in right up until Tuesday. :-)

• Kat44
    Beginner August 2011
    Kat44 ·
    • Hide content

I'd love to be in!

fab idea!!

just filling my questionnaire out ?

x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics