Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Beginner May 2018

www.diydress.com

rusticbride90, 3 of March of 2016 at 14:22 Posted on Planning 0 5

Anyone bought from this site? I dont understand how everything is so cheap?? The reviews are great but they have dessy dresses for £80!! Custom made and measured... anyone recommend it or is it too good to be true?

5 replies

Latest activity by jen-lou, 4 of March of 2016 at 10:01
  • jen-lou
    Super July 2016
    jen-lou ·
    • Hide content

First google result

http://www.whiteweddingpages.co.uk/blog/patfearn/warning-regarding-purchasing-dresses-diydresscouk

• Miss-b
    Beginner August 2016
    Miss-b ·
    • Hide content

I'm glad I saw this, as I know someone that ordered from the website, and she was really happy with them so had considered buying from there!

I think generally if it appears too good to be true it probably is!

• R
    Beginner May 2018
    rusticbride90 ·
    • Hide content

Ha they obviously just either make their testimomials up or pick the good ones then. Thanks for that, didnt even think of googling it, will stay clear!

• S
    Beginner December 2015
    SunnyPinkConfetti310 ·
    • Hide content

They're a Chinese website, so they're Dessy knock offs, not genuine Dessy dresses. Saying that, a lady in my Mum's office ordered from them, and I saw the dresses in the flesh and they were lovely. They looked really good on as well, from the pictures Mum showed me.

• R
    Beginner May 2018
    rusticbride90 ·
    • Hide content

Maybe it just depends on the style of dress then as to how good they are. Ill keep looking around, or maybe order one to see the quality before I order them all

• jen-lou
    Super July 2016
    jen-lou ·
    • Hide content

I think it's the same with all of these online shops, it's luck of the draw for what you get. The price you can pay for some of them you can get dresses on the high street for the same price. It all depends on what you are looking for.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics