Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Xx I think i have found the "ONE" xX

31 July, 2010 at 18:41 Posted on Planning 0 13

Helloo my luvly ladies outhere..

After i been three shops last week, today its my fourth.. in totally i have try on about 30 dresses, different styles which suit me better or not... after today me and mum went, choose 5 dresses... down to two that i really like.. but i say to myself first dress that i like it, but the second dress that i lovvvvveeeeeeeeeeee.. and now we going back next friday to try on again with veils and tiaras that i possibly borrow from work...

The one i loveeee, its wayyyyyy out of my budget.. but i close my eye and will defo get it, i'ill work my butt out to get it and another thing my wonderful nan is going to pay the dress, if she going to pay half of it, that would be briiliant, as i rather pay other half as well!

This is the dress i am going to get.. (this only picture i found in google) its by Maggie Sottero - Annelise (my favorite designer), as i am going to wear it wiv small hoop of peittcoat under, i felt bit comfortable... My mum was proud, and huge smile, and lil tear..

Hopefully will order next friday, and HOPE to have flash flash flash!!

Secondly We went to another Bridal shop in the same area, i found nice bridesmaid dress for my two sister and best friend, and hopefully will take them to shop end of sept/oct as my older sister is preg, she only got 5-6 weeks to due.. i am going to make the flowergirl dress, in ivory n with green or Pink Sash...

This is bridesmaid dress i like, the colour in Clover.. mind you its not right colour on the photo.. in fresh look gorgeous... they having wiv pink flowers...

I think i had a brilliant day with mum... i am over over over the moon! ?

Love Elizaxxxxx

13 replies

Latest activity by The BFG, 1 August, 2010 at 09:51
  • The Sock Chicken
    Beginner August 2010
    The Sock Chicken ·
    • Hide content

That's gorgeous - was that at St Ives or Newmarket? Guessing the shop was better than I had heard?

• Beckyv83
    Beginner September 2010
    Beckyv83 ·
    • Hide content

Lovely dress, i love maggie dresses too. Just gorgeous.

• The Sock Chicken
    Beginner August 2010
    The Sock Chicken ·
    • Hide content

Maybe there are different owners now. The man in Bride All is lovely and is the husband of the lady who owns the shop. I was in there this morning dropping my dress off for steaming.

As for veils and tiaras you will need to ask Elaine as I don't think we have anything in stock. Don't they have any veils and tiaras in the shop?

• Allgold78
    Beginner October 2011
    Allgold78 ·
    • Hide content

Oh that's absolutely beautiful. I love it. And you got your Maggie too - you said you wanted one.

• MrsS29
    Beginner May 2015
    MrsS29 ·
    • Hide content

What a stunning dress, absolutely gorgeous!!

Im a maggie bride too, i just love her dresses Smiley laugh x x

• amberlindsay
    Beginner April 2011
    amberlindsay ·
    • Hide content

Hi xxElizabethxx!

So glad you got your dress; it looks stunning! I also went to the shop in Exning; they're lovely in there aren't they. Whilst I was there I couldn't believe the number of Maggie dresses they had in stock for me to try on - so you were definitely on to a winner going to that shop :-))). I really loved one of the Maggie dresses at that shop, but I'm only 5,1" and so it wouldn't have suited me if 20cm was taken off the hem lol; but I didn't mind because I actually ended up going to the St Ives shop and found my perfect dress - in fact I think it's the same dress that Zippy has! :-) (Princess and frog dress by Ellis). xx

• The Sock Chicken
    Beginner August 2010
    The Sock Chicken ·
    • Hide content

Yes, my dress is Ellis bridals 11032. I got mine from Bride All in Exning. Tried it on first at Olivia Grace in St Neots, but it was cheaper at Bride All, and the ladies there are so helpful.

• amberlindsay
    Beginner April 2011
    amberlindsay ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

We both obviously have very good taste ?

Yeah mine was cheaper in the St Ives (Jan-L) shop too - the sales assistant said that they had been undercharging for it since it had come in without realizing and that they were having to hike the price up by a few hundred pounds on the following Monday (I wonder if Bride All had been doing the same). She only told us after we had paid for it though; she said she didn't want us to feel pressured or panic us into buying it, which I thought was nice of her.

• GemmaLouise1986
    Beginner
    GemmaLouise1986 ·
    • Hide content

Beautiful - love Maggie.

I have the same BM dress! (well, one of my BMs is wearing that in black Smiley laugh )

• The BFG
    Beginner August 2010
    The BFG ·
    • Hide content

Elizabeth its beautiful!!!!!!!! x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics