Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

G
Beginner July 2014

Ye Olde Plough House

gemmaLhennah, 11 January, 2013 at 14:37 Posted on Planning 0 2

Anyone getting married or has been married here??

x

2 replies

Latest activity by Beefzoid, 15 January, 2013 at 18:33
  • artisanwedding.co.uk
    artisanwedding.co.uk ·
    • Hide content

Hi Gemma,

For the longest time, I poo pooed Ye Olde Plough House, firstly, because it's called "Ye Olde Plough House" and secondly, because as you drive past it, it really doesn't look much at all. All you see are the buildings from the road...

However, then I covered a wedding there and OMG, it's actually pretty awesome inside! The ceremony room and in fact, all the rooms are lovely, and well appointed. The staff are great and the grounds are just amazing!

From the road, you'd never think it, but the gardens at the back are huge, and really well cared for, with some lovely little spots to get some shots.

The only thing I can't comment on, I'm afraid is the food, as I've never stayed for a meal, but if the rest is anything to go by, I'd say it must be pretty good Smiley smile

This place is a real gem ..

Pete x

• .adicat
    .adicat ·
    • Hide content

Agree with all of the above PLUS the food is amazing!

• B
    Beginner October 2014
    Beefzoid ·
    • Hide content

I agree its beautiful inside and the gardens are great! but... again the name puts me off (it was one of our choices) and the main entrance/carpark arent the best looking, which if first impressions mean anything... it really put me off

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics