Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Banana88
Beginner May 2012

Young Bridesmaid headband

Banana88, 17 February, 2012 at 11:54 Posted on Planning 0 5

Can anyone recommend anywhere with headbands for a young bridesmaid, she's 10 but quite dainty. I've seen some online (ebay, BHS etc) but can't be sure if they would fit her. Nothing too expensive though. Any help will be muchly appreciated.

5 replies

Latest activity by Banana88, 17 February, 2012 at 12:33
  • S
    StaceyH ·
    • Hide content

Accessorise have some gorgeous stuff in now! Not expensive either.

I have just bought my 4yr old daughter a beautiful tiara. their head bands are beautiful too. lovely pearl ones, ones with treasures in etc

• S
    StaceyH ·
    • Hide content

E.g

http://www.accessorize.com/bin/venda?ex=co_wizr-locayta&template=wz_locayta&pageno=1&perpage=12&collate=price%3Apdxtstyle%3Aatrxcolour%3Aatrxsize%3Apdxtmaterial&refine_sort_alph=&fieldrtype=type&termtextrtype=invt&typertype=exact&fieldcatrestrict=xancestorid&termtextcatrestrict=shop&typecatrestrict=exact&typekeywordsearch=keyword&termtextkeywordsearch=alice+band

• *Ducky*
    Beginner July 2012
    *Ducky* ·
    • Hide content

If she doesn't like hairbands, especially cheap ones can dig into your head, may think about hair clips?

My 2 year old flower girl is having a hair clip because she doesn't have any hair she pulls hairbands off. These are the ones she chose (she has good taste for a two year old, I though we'd be stuck with something pink!)

https://www.monsoon.co.uk/2x-layered-sequin-butterfly-clips/invt/19815726/

• Banana88
    Beginner May 2012
    Banana88 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I like this. I looked in accessorize a while back when I was looking for my older BM tiaras and I wasn't impressed with the selection, but it seems they have new things in. I will have to go have a mooch in the shop.

We are having to have a headband as her hair is fine and clips/slides fall out easily. Thanks for all your help, some lovely choices ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics