Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner August 2022

your bridal wear... anyone used them?

moomink, 26 January, 2013 at 18:52 Posted on Planning 0 9

Do I tried the dress I want on, your bridal wear offer a copy (from pictures), for £1200 cheaper

Part of me thinks to get the copy(they are dressmakers so it will be good)

But Idon't know if it'll live up to my expectations from trying on the real thing?

Has anyone used them?

9 replies

Latest activity by SarahW73, 30 January, 2013 at 12:21
  • SarahW73
    Beginner September 2013
    SarahW73 ·
    • Hide content

I was considering using them as they were recommended to me by someone. I have them on Facebook & they seem to have quite a few happy brides.

It's very tempting because the dress will be almost the same at a fraction of the price. I've even thought I would probably be able to sell it on & at least make my money back if I really wasn't very pleased with it.

Someone posted this on their wall:

please can some of you previous brides help me seen a dress on here I really like just wondering when yours arrived how close to the pic shown it was what the material was like and if any of you had tried on the original dress in a shop then ordered from here how close if was to the real things thanks in advance xxx

Someone replied with this:

I got my wedding dress from Your Bridal Wear and it was perfect! I tried the original dress on in a store and couldn't afford to fork out the £1500 price. The dress I got was EXACTLY like the original, down to every last detail. I can not recommend these guys more highly. It took about 8 weeks to arrive, which is quicker than most bridal stores! You can put your mind at ease... If you order your dress from these guys, it will be PERFECT!

• SarahW73
    Beginner September 2013
    SarahW73 ·
    • Hide content

I've just asked the girl who replied to post a pic of her dress!

• M
    Beginner August 2022
    moomink ·
    • Hide content

I was always going to buy from them, until I tried the original on. I love it so much.

Im thinking if I order through them and I don't like it,I could prob sell it for about 100 so ive only lost thatI

• SarahW73
    Beginner September 2013
    SarahW73 ·
    • Hide content

That's my fear, that it won't be as well made as the original.

I think for the price they charge it may well be worth ordering one & as you say, we could surely sell it for what we paid if we're not happy with it?

The girl replied & I looked at her pics of her dress. I don't know what the original is (I may ask that too!) but the workmanship looked great, it was quite a detailed dress & the close of it was lovely.

• Mrspetal
    Beginner February 2014
    Mrspetal ·
    • Hide content

Im very tempted as im in love with a £1200 dress and i see that this website can make the same one......

i will keep an eye out on this site and try and get find reviews. Not ordering till August so lots of time to look about... hmmm.

thankyou for posting this, i would have never of know! xx

• SarahW73
    Beginner September 2013
    SarahW73 ·
    • Hide content

I've done some more investigating & I've decided I'm going to order off them! At the very worst I could sell it on & make my money back.

• M
    Beginner August 2022
    moomink ·
    • Hide content

Eeeeeek!! You'll have to put the pics on facebook! Whats the dress? I want essence of Australia D1275

• SarahW73
    Beginner September 2013
    SarahW73 ·
    • Hide content

At the moment I love a Sincerity dress, I'll post a pic of me in it because the pic on their website looks totally different! I'm going wedding dress shopping next weekend just to make sure there's nothing else out there. Whatever dress I choose I'm going to order it off Your Bridal!!

• Mrspetal
    Beginner February 2014
    Mrspetal ·
    • Hide content

Beautiful dress, please let us know what it's like once u get it.

X

• SarahW73
    Beginner September 2013
    SarahW73 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks hun, I will. It'll probably be end of March/beginning of September before I get it though! x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics