Skip to main content

Feedback to Hitched

Join Group

If you have feedback or something isn't quite right. Feel free to share your doubts, suggestions or comments regarding Hitched's website features, wedding forum, the app or tools. Our team is here to help!

members

Discussions

T
Guest list manager
Tasha, 9 of April of 2024 at 11:14

Does anyone know if you can remove the menu options from the guest list? We are not giving options of chicken or beef for example but when using the guest list manager it automatically allows people...

Greeny, saturday 18-May-24 8 170
E
Website blog
Emma, 18 of May of 2024 at 10:20

Do guests get notifications when an update is posted on the blog section of your website?

Emma, saturday 18-May-24 2
Catherine
Wedding website name can't be changed
Catherine, 11 of April of 2024 at 08:46

On my wedding website on Hitched, it has defaulted to showing my full name but my partners's first name only. This appears to be a "hitched" website problem as there's nowhere that my name is...

Iwuagwu, monday 13-May-24 4 46
Grace
Hitched Seating Plan page not working
Grace, 7 of April of 2024 at 15:13

Hi All, Is anyone else having an issue going onto the Hitched Seating Plan/Chart? Every time I click on it, nothing comes up and I'd rather not have to do my whole seating plan with a pen and paper!...

Greeny, monday 6-May-24 5 111
D
Wedding Guests adding on their own companions
Debra, 26 of March of 2024 at 22:13

We have recently requested contact information from our wedding guests and discovered when they complete the form it allows them to add a companion. We do not want them to do this as we want to be in...

Wilson, tuesday 14-May-24 1 84 1
Charley
Accessing guest email addresses
Charley, 4 of August of 2023 at 14:41

Hi, I want to send a message to all of our guests with some last minute information before the wedding in a few weeks but none of the guests have their email addresses assigned to them despite the...

Alex, friday 17-May-24 6 269 1

General groups

Hitched article topics