You're on our mind during COVID-19. See our latest help & advice.

Usage Tips

Join Group

If you're a forum regular then why not help out some of the newer forum members? You can post all of your handy forum hints and tips right here.

members
Photo Video

Discussions

H
Eco-friendly themed
Hayley, 19 February 2021 at 08:57

We are thinking of going with an eco-friendly/sustainable theme and I wondered if anyone else was doing the same and could point me in the direction of some suppliers or give me some advice on where...

Hayley, yesterday at 18:01 12 142
M
App Issues
Michelle, 18 February 2021 at 21:34

Please help... The app keeps changing guests from adults to children. Everytime I change it back it changes it again. How can I stop this please?

Sarah, friday 19-Feb-21 1 21
D
Wedding
Diane, 27 December 2020 at 21:07

Hi Fellow brides I’m getting married in February 2022 it’s so exciting but I have no idea what I’m doing does anyone have any tips??

Pippa, friday 12-Feb-21 9 235 1
Katy
Veil length
Katy, 3 January 2021 at 09:26

Hi all, I’ve spent more than I expected to on my dress and don’t want to buy a veil from my dress designer, as they are overpriced given I won’t be wearing it for the whole day. I’m wondering if...

ExpensivePinkFlowers, tuesday 2-Feb-21 6 205
Jaques
Menu section
Jaques, 9 January 2021 at 21:45

I have added a caterer to my app, we are going with sharing platters and I wanted to know how to get rid of the drop down menu but on the replies section of the website. Any ideas?

Jaques, saturday 9-Jan-21 41
R
Linking accounts & sharing data
Ryan, 18 August 2020 at 13:48

My partner created a wedding with shortlisted venues and progress towards checklists and stuff. We’ve linked our accounts, but none of the data is accessible for me. Does anyone know how to share this...

Ryan, tuesday 18-Aug-20 76