West Midlands, United Kingdom · From November 2010

🕐 Wedding Countdown...

9 of August of 2025

449days 21hours : 19min

Discussions

M and M
Budget venues West midlands
M and M of Planning, 26 of December of 2023 at 16:32

Any ideas on a venue that won't cost a fortune? We were thinking of lichfield registry office and to save on costs somewhere we could have a buffet and drinks rather than the formal meal. Castle Hotel...

M and M, tuesday 26-Dec-23 13
M and M
New bride to be
M and M of Planning, 26 of December of 2020 at 17:07

Hi everyone I joined hitched along time ago for my first wedding but unfortunately things didn't work out. I'm now happy with my super fun, amazing fiance Jason and need to set a date and find a...

M and M, saturday 26-Dec-20 3 93
M and M
19 days OMG
M and M of Planning, 10 of July of 2011 at 16:25

Bit of a self indulgent post but i cannot actually believe I only have 19 days to go!!! I remember feeling so jealous seeing peoples tickers with so little time left and now its me yayyy Also just had...

WhiteSparkles, sunday 10-Jul-11 343
M and M
maldives travel info
M and M of Planning, 8 of July of 2011 at 20:24

Hi Ive been googling but my brain is taking all the information in so thought id ask for a straight answer from people who have been before or know the answers. What currency should we take? Do i need...

M and M, saturday 9-Jul-11 4 917
M and M
N&P 3d jewellery!
M and M of Planning, 10 of June of 2011 at 16:25

Hi Carol I finally got around to getting into town to the office to fetch the BM headbands after I missed delivery! They are really beautifull! Thank you so much for all your advice and help with...

M and M, saturday 11-Jun-11 2 375
M and M
Laptop memory
M and M of Off Topic Posts, 3 of June of 2011 at 15:39

Hi everyone, I really hope someone can help because i am useless when it comes to understanding specific details of technology! Id usually ask h2b but its a present for him so cant! His old laptop...

Blackkat, friday 3-Jun-11 262
M and M
Totally O/T laptop memory
M and M of Planning, 3 of June of 2011 at 15:58

Hi everyone and im really sorry for a total off topic question! I really hope someone can help because i am useless when it comes to understanding specific details of technology! Id usually ask h2b...

M and M, friday 3-Jun-11 9 799
M and M
FAO 3d jewellery
M and M of Planning, 21 of May of 2011 at 18:31

Hi I have been back on the website and see you have the band in stock now that you suggested to me, when showing my bridesmaid she also liked the 'let it shine headband', do you do a multibuy discount...

M and M, monday 30-May-11 6 811
M and M
My customized shoes
M and M of Planning, 22 of May of 2011 at 15:36

Hi I am so happy with my new shoes, a lovely lady on ebay customised them for me, here is a flash:

LeeLee :), sunday 22-May-11 4 491
M and M
BM hair accessories ideas
M and M of Planning, 9 of May of 2011 at 15:33

Just wondered what everyone is having in their BM hair as Im still undecided. But i think i have decided to have their hair similar to this: I also have 4 BM so really dont want to spend more than £12...

3d jewellery, saturday 21-May-11 11 822
M and M
Low heel shoes
M and M of Planning, 12 of May of 2011 at 19:33

Hi Ladies, everyone was so helpfull with my BM hair accessorie i thought id ask about shoes! I do have some but tried them on last night as i have my first dress fitting saturday and decided I dont...

Sherrie H, friday 13-May-11 7 1,811
M and M
Cravat pin
M and M of Planning, 2 of May of 2011 at 21:41

Hi Does anyone have any idea where I can get a gold diamante carvat pin from. Thanks

M and M, tuesday 3-May-11 2 674
M and M
Artificial rose petals
M and M of Planning, 30 of April of 2011 at 21:01

I was just wondering if anyone has had any good quality ones of ebay maybe? I cant find a shop near me that sells them to check the quality and there are just so many on ebay! Thanks x

M and M, sunday 1-May-11 5 942
M and M
Order of service
M and M of Planning, 11 of April of 2011 at 16:44

Hi im getting married in a church so putting my order of service together now but im unsure on how much detail to include. We have been given an outline and order of hymns and readings etc and...

M and M, monday 11-Apr-11 264
M and M
My hair mood board
M and M of Planning, 27 of February of 2011 at 16:04

Ive just put this together and thought id share and see if anyone wants to add pictures of there hairstyle ideas! Im going for either half up half down look or a very loose up do with falling curls. ...

M and M, sunday 27-Feb-11 2 3,071
M and M
hen night t-shirt printing
M and M of Planning, 21 of February of 2011 at 18:17

Hi Can anyone recommend a good place to get t-shirts printed that are good quality? Thanks x

Saisi, monday 21-Feb-11 4 708
M and M
Hair style and accesorrie advice
M and M of Planning, 14 of February of 2011 at 18:07

Hi Ive been thinking lots about how i will have my hair and my BM, both myslef and BM are more comfortable with our hair down and i quite like the bit up bit down style like below. But is it ok for me...

M and M, monday 14-Feb-11 10 1,180
M and M
Anything you havent got but would if money no object?
M and M of Planning, 31 of January of 2011 at 16:53

Hey My parents are helping with parts of the wedding and asked us the other day if there is anything we havent planned to do that we think we would regret if we didnt?! This got me thinking and really...

Saisi, monday 31-Jan-11 16 905
M and M
Less than 6 months to go..flash
M and M of Planning, 31 of January of 2011 at 15:10

..only just but oh my goodness so excited! Hen weekend is less than 4 months! I am so excited i cant contain my excitement, can u tell! Thought id flash some of my plans. hen weekend hotel honeymoon ...

M and M, monday 31-Jan-11 319
M and M
Order of service
M and M of Planning, 18 of January of 2011 at 17:48

Hey, Ive still got 6 months but started to think about the order of service, im guessing the easiest way of getting the format is to contact the reverand at the church...but is it too soon to ask? He...

Storky, tuesday 18-Jan-11 2 332
M and M
Kuredu, Maldives or Prekil resort, Mauritius
M and M of Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad, 27 of December of 2010 at 20:14

Hi Has anyone been to either of the above hotels, or going to be going there? We are currently trying to decide where to go on our honeymoon and we think we have narrowed it down to these two! At...

Missmeeru, sunday 16-Jan-11 434
M and M
Paper thickness
M and M of Planning, 11 of January of 2011 at 18:55

This question may be a bit of a longshot but im considering making my own table plan, menus etc. Looking up the paper to buy but dont no what thickness i should go for!! Does anyone know what is...

Inspire Me Designs, wednesday 12-Jan-11 7 2,439
M and M
Car failed MOT
M and M of Off Topic Posts, 8 of January of 2011 at 16:21

My ford ka seemed like it was running fine but failed MOT on some rust patches, brakes, and they said few other bits may go wrong soon so think im going to have to scrap it. Cant afford anything with...

The BFG, saturday 8-Jan-11 184
M and M
aye do
M and M of Planning, 3 of January of 2011 at 18:54

Has anyone ordered from here before? I found a bracelet that matches perfectly with my necklace but thought id see if anyone has anything to say about them first. Dont no wheter to hold out for a sale...

M and M, tuesday 4-Jan-11 5 1,594
M and M
Invite boxes: desperately need help
M and M of Planning, 4 of January of 2011 at 17:09

Hi ladies Im starting to get really upset that I cant find the boxes i need for my wedding invites, they are slighty 3d design with a rose on the front so an envelope is just no good as it pulls the...

Sarah-Jayne x, tuesday 4-Jan-11 4 557
M and M
bridal lingerie-ignore double post
M and M of Planning, 3 of January of 2011 at 19:44

Sorry if this is a bit of a personal question but im really struggling to find what i want and thought someone may be able to help. I need a white strapless bra with a low back, similar to the picture...

M and M, monday 3-Jan-11 1 330
M and M
bridal lingerie
M and M of Planning, 3 of January of 2011 at 19:50

Sorry if this is a bit of a personal question but im really struggling to find what i want and thought someone may be able to help. I need a white strapless bra with a low back, similar to the picture...

M and M, monday 3-Jan-11 2 531
M and M
My too do list for July!
M and M of Planning, 2 of January of 2011 at 17:05

Hi Ive just sat and wrote a list of things to arrange over the next few months and OMG i didnt realise how much was left to do! I thought i was really organised with the planning and I have booked...

Roll on July!, sunday 2-Jan-11 12 903
M and M
Booked my honeymoon
M and M of Planning, 29 of December of 2010 at 13:00

We booked to go to Meeru Islands Resort in the Maldives yesterday!!! Yayyyy! So excited, i am so happy right now and only 7 months to go! I cant wait for 2011 to begin!! ?

M and M, sunday 2-Jan-11 17 1,415
M and M
Kuredu, Maldives or Preskil, Mauritius
M and M of Planning, 27 of December of 2010 at 20:16

Hi Sorry if this is the wrong place, i have commented in honeymoon part but there are more people on this page and hoping for answers as may be booking it tomorrow! Has anyone been to either of the...

M and M, wednesday 29-Dec-10 6 1,127
M and M
Bridesmaid gift
M and M of Planning, 23 of December of 2010 at 21:52

Hi everyone I think I have asked this before but Im still strugling to make my mind up, i just dont know what to get the BM and as i have 4 and there dresses etc are all so expensive i dont want to...

lisaloulou, thursday 23-Dec-10 2 721
M and M
Wedding make up (west midlands)
M and M of Planning, 1 of December of 2010 at 17:18

Hi Can i ask who is doing there own and who is having someone do it for them? Id love to have someone do it for me but then Im looking at £90+ for just myself and dont no if i want to pay this incase...

Alice Brown, monday 6-Dec-10 8 1,770

General groups

Hitched article topics