• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

19 of June of 2008

5800days 2hours

Discussions

Randy
Is everybody still flouncing?
Randy, 10 of September of 2009 at 18:26

Or may I not mention it? I don't get on here much anymore! ?

MrsMcB2B, sunday 13-Sep-09 18
Darren @ Hitched
Any feedback?...
Darren @ Hitched, 7 of September of 2009 at 11:03

... Just thought I'd ask you for some feedback. As you probably know, we had some system problems a couple of weeks ago that meant the site stalling and sometimes grinding to a halt. We made some big...

Jenbo, wednesday 9-Sep-09 35
B
Sheer Cover make up.
blimey, 1 of September of 2009 at 08:44

Has anyone used this before? and if you did what was it like? It's the one that that American T.V lady Leeza Gibbons( who used to be married to 'our Brian Tilsley' in Corry) sells on one of the...

Bellabop, thursday 3-Sep-09 13
Missus Jolly
Well this is the nippiest Hitched has been in years
Missus Jolly, 27 of August of 2009 at 17:41

Come over to have a quick nose and it has certainly speeded up.

Jenbo, thursday 27-Aug-09 4
Darren @ Hitched
please read this. It is very important...
Darren @ Hitched, 26 of August of 2009 at 11:11

We have had a number of complaints from members and outside organisations about swearing on the hitched.co.uk forums. It is something that is totally unacceptable. With immediate effect, anyone...

hazel, thursday 27-Aug-09 73
Fenella Fudge
I wish I could be happy with my size
Fenella Fudge, 21 of August of 2009 at 19:18

Anyone else feel like this? I just wish I could relax and not think about food and weight and dieting all the time. I gained about 45lbs in about 4 months after my wedding (probably in less time). We...

Jenbo, saturday 22-Aug-09 19
Sunset21
Who's up and what are the plans for today?
Sunset21, 8 of August of 2009 at 07:29

Well as usual have been woken by a 3 yr old who is now tuned in to Mickey Mouse clubhouse. Got our 3rd valuation this morning, then looking at a few houses after that then this afternoon we may go to...

Mrs Cee, saturday 8-Aug-09 17
Bowski
HRML - Should I go swimming?
Bowski, 5 of August of 2009 at 08:16

I've been twice in the last 2 days and really enjoyed it. Today I'm aching everywhere especially my back which is what I'm trying to improve with the swimming. Everything is telling me I should...

l0vaduck, thursday 6-Aug-09 3
swampytiggaa
my brother died this morning
swampytiggaa, 2 of August of 2009 at 11:31

5am. That fcuking fiasco with the *** boat finished him off. just glad i got to see him last night before the end and that he was able to recognise who people were. rest in peace Michael xx

Sah, monday 3-Aug-09 93
Missus Jolly
Another one coming out the other side smiling......
Missus Jolly, 16 of July of 2009 at 11:05

After ten years on AD's for either PTSD or Depression I am finally off of them. Only two weeks so far, so early days, but I already feel so much better. I have had a couple of wibbles but physically...

Missus Jolly, thursday 16-Jul-09 4
Doughnut
Being happy/ comfortable with your weight/ size
Doughnut, 29 of June of 2009 at 16:17

Just pondering really and seeing if anyone's got any tips on this. I'm happy about 9st but I find this weight hard and unrealistic to maintain. I'm 9st 6 and my thighs feel wobbly (they're where I...

Jenbo, wednesday 15-Jul-09 11
St. Knickerless
Swine flu (not about me)
St. Knickerless, 14 of July of 2009 at 09:09

Can anyone please tell me why previously healthy people are dying from this? I know that we dont have specific details of the individual cases, but what is it that would be killing people? What would...

Mal, friday 17-Jul-09 90
Munchkin28
Rant about swine flu - please don't run a mile, you can't catch it through the internet lol xx
Munchkin28, 13 of July of 2009 at 10:15

Hi guys, Last week my GP "suspected" I had mild swine flu. Before I start I just want to say that not once during this whole illness episode, have I once said "I have swine flu, i am so ill". I have...

Munchkin28, monday 13-Jul-09 9
WelshTotty
Life changing experience
WelshTotty, 12 of July of 2009 at 22:13

Today we bought something that I know will revolutionalise our lives......... A steam ironing press! Our ironing laydee has stopped taking in ironing and I cant find another one for love nor money, so...

WelshTotty, monday 13-Jul-09 11
Hugo Brambles
Did you talk to your OH about getting engaged?
Hugo Brambles, 3 of July of 2009 at 21:46

OH and I have been together for 5 1/2 years now. We had a total whirland romance when we met and I think we'd have got married there and then after a couple of months BUT for the fact I was already...

swedish leprechaun, sunday 5-Jul-09 41
MissL
Recommend me your Fitflops please...
MissL, 2 of July of 2009 at 13:55

As above really..... I'm looking at different styles and can't really make my mind up. I like the look of the Electra bronze sequined ones but are they practical for everyday wear or would the...

MissL, thursday 2-Jul-09 12
Jenbo
Making money selling things on Ebay - worth it?
Jenbo, 27 of June of 2009 at 15:47

Is selling stuff on Ebay worth the time and effort? Do any of you do this to either top up your earnings or as a full time job? I don't have any work at the moment and I do have some items (like baby...

bettyb, saturday 27-Jun-09 7
Mel_ODrama
Who would you be..?
Mel_ODrama, 22 of June of 2009 at 22:12

Just for laughs, singing talent (or lack thereof) no object, who would you be on Stars in Their Eyes? Tonight Matthew, I think I'd be Carly Simon

Missus Jolly, tuesday 23-Jun-09 10
Bowski
Is it just me or is mama mia poo?
Bowski, 20 of June of 2009 at 22:23

Ok I'm watching it whilst an arseholder but it's utter tripe! I like abba as much as the next person but it's badly acted, badly directed and has no real plot, I don't care who her dad is or that her...

Mrs Geriatric, monday 22-Jun-09 52
JK
Hitched gardeners: home-grown salad pride
JK, 6 of June of 2009 at 21:34

We have garnishes and the odd bit here and there tonight we had a three-leaf salad with radishes, all from the garden (with smoked mackerel and avocado, which were not). I'm so chuffed ?. Battling the...

Stelly, monday 8-Jun-09 29
neffi
stoopid ipod touch / iphone question
neffi, 6 of June of 2009 at 21:26

Is the touch just an iphone without the capacity to make phone calls? Told you it was stoopid...

neffi, tuesday 9-Jun-09 9
bettyb
Sponge cake help
bettyb, 6 of June of 2009 at 20:52

I've made fairy cakes a few times and whilst they taste nice enough they seem to only rise in the middle into a big peak rather than rising evenly. Is there anything I should be adding to to try and...

bettyb, sunday 7-Jun-09 8
P
thank goodness for sky+... saturday night tv is so dire...
peanut, 6 of June of 2009 at 19:10

FFS, its saturday night, not all of us are in the pub but need a stiff drink having read the schedules for tonight. Thank you for Taggart earlier on in the week!

spacecadet_99, saturday 6-Jun-09 13
Jenbo
Those of you making your own invites - template help.......
Jenbo, 3 of June of 2009 at 19:42

It's my daughters christening and I need a insert template that fits a 5" x 7" card. Rather stupidly I can't find the template I used when making my own wedding invites (although to be fair my wedding...

BlurpImpala, friday 5-Jun-09 2
Roobarb
Why on earth would anyone listen to dance music?
Roobarb, 31 of May of 2009 at 17:37

Our next door neighbour's son has friends round and they're playing dance music in the garden. To be fair, it's not that loud (yet) and where we were sitting at the side of the house we couldn't hear...

Sparklywug, monday 1-Jun-09 15
spacecadet_99
Advice on bikes - buying and commuting
spacecadet_99, 31 of May of 2009 at 14:46

MrSC has decided to buy a bike with his birthday money, and I think I'll join him. I can get one through the Cyclescheme at work so will probably do that. MrSC will be using his only on weekends so...

Gabster, monday 1-Jun-09 6
Hugo Brambles
Any Solihull people about?
Hugo Brambles, 28 of May of 2009 at 15:39

We're attending a convention at the Hilton hotel at the NEC this weekend and tomorrow will get there early to register and then have the rest of the day free. What's nearby( ish) that we can go to see...

jules cat girl, friday 29-May-09 13
Monkey   Mavis
ER night - More 4
Monkey Mavis, 28 of May of 2009 at 19:46

So ladies - are we ready.?The last ER episode ever [:'(] The trailer gets me all emtional!!! I will be a wreck!!

Monkey Mavis, saturday 30-May-09 28
jellybelly.
10 things about losing weight - BBC1 now
jellybelly., 27 of May of 2009 at 20:11

May be some interesting stuff on here tonight. Currently discussing brain reactions to different foods if you skip meals.

Mogwai, thursday 28-May-09 6
Mrs Magic
Can you imagine never having left your home town/city?
Mrs Magic, 22 of May of 2009 at 14:00

I'm just watching Holiday Showdown and one of the families have never left Bristol, including their annual summer holiday staying at home and visiting Bristol. I just can't imagine it. I love being a...

Jenbo, saturday 23-May-09 14

General groups

Hitched article topics