jonicko
jonicko

United Kingdom · From October 2002

• Beginner

Discussions

C
What date for a Dec wedding
Crondonbride1975, 9 of November of 2012 at 08:30

Hi all can you please give me some advice . We want a December 13 wedding to be on a Friday and ae worried about which date to go for. Here's our options ; 6 dec - figure this is furthest from Xmas so...

Kriek, friday 9-Nov-12 9
B
Anyone know good a photographer in Northamptonshire?
belize2012, 30 of October of 2012 at 16:56

Hi guys We are getting married in April 2013 in Northampton and we live quite far from there. We are looking for a decent photographer, any tips when searching for one? We would just like pictures...

karenluke22, wednesday 14-Nov-12 3
NYE2012SparklyBride
DIY Confetti - how best to store it?
NYE2012SparklyBride, 25 of October of 2012 at 19:35

We've got some tissue paper and plan to make our own confetti with it - anyone who has done this before how did you store it? Don't want it going funny or anything as wedding is 2 months away yet but...

jonicko, friday 26-Oct-12 1
M
NEC Wedding Fair
mrslowndes2b, 3 of October of 2009 at 20:42

Hi All quick question does anyone know which wedding dress suppliers are going to be at the NEC on the 11th Oct Im really looking to find the Alfred Angelo style 1645 but having trouble finding a...

mrslowndes2b, sunday 4-Oct-09 3
L
Ideas appreciated!
LewisT, 25 of September of 2009 at 21:27

Hey all, We've got a Videographer/Photographer & Toastmaster booked. But we were wondering if anyone has any ideas on whether to supply some sort of food to these guys while we have our wedding...

Sherrie H, saturday 26-Sep-09 10
Debbie Bone Cakes - Surrey
Wedding fair calendar
Debbie Bone Cakes - Surrey, 9 of September of 2009 at 21:52

Please supply entries in the same format as below, and I'll copy and paste them into this list for you... Berkshire 1st November Waterloo Hotel in Crowthorne Birmingham 9th to 11th October 2009 NEC...

Katie V, wednesday 16-Sep-09 20
Juicymelons
National Wedding Show at Earl's Court
Juicymelons, 8 of September of 2009 at 15:55

Hiya Is anyone going to this ? And has anyone been in the past ? What did you think ? I was thinking of going just or a bit of fun with my bridesmaids. Is it fun or is it full of Bridezillas elbowing...

tahdah, wednesday 9-Sep-09 10
Weather Girl
Funky Wellies
Weather Girl, 18 of August of 2009 at 13:07

Does anyone have any funky wellies they can flash me? (I hope no one reads this quickly and mistakes it for something else!!) I'm looking for a pair and have spent ages searching online but can't...

Zooneycat, wednesday 19-Aug-09 15
jonicko
Urgent - Northants Brides
jonicko, 13 of August of 2009 at 16:01

Any brides in Northants or beyond using Smedley Creations? We've had three brides in today that can't get hold of this company for wedding favours, wedding stationery and chair covers. Can anyone shed...

jonicko, thursday 13-Aug-09 409
X
Holiday inn wedding?
x emily x, 29 of July of 2009 at 20:04

Hi every1 is any one having one of the holiday inn weddings for a £1000 im going to look on saturday i dont no what to expect tho x

jonicko, thursday 30-Jul-09 5
Weather Girl
How do you decide who sits with who?
Weather Girl, 30 of July of 2009 at 14:58

We've had nearly all our day invitations back now (just waiting for 3 more people to reply) so I have started to think about who should sit with who for the reception and I'm already struggling! We've...

CountDuckula, thursday 30-Jul-09 14
Hyacinth
Loch Fyne?
Hyacinth, 14 of July of 2009 at 12:52

I've never been. Whats it like? I've heard really mixed reviews. I have a voucher for them. Am a heuge fish lover BTW

Hyacinth, thursday 16-Jul-09 15
ellie1
anyone got a LOVEFILM free trial code?
ellie1, 2 of July of 2009 at 20:35

I thought we had a voucher but I can't find it... I was hoping to get a month or two's free trial with lovefilm over the summer. I'm on maternity leave and want to make the most of it! Anyone got one?...

ellie1, thursday 2-Jul-09 2
nicyx
I need inspiration
nicyx, 28 of June of 2009 at 19:49

Hi Lovely's, Im wondering if any1 has any ideas on wedding invitations... (at the moment) Im planning to make my own and i want something beach related as were having a beach wedding so i want to have...

jonicko, sunday 28-Jun-09 1
Snow Patroller
O/T : HIBs .... (HMRC related and registering as self employed)
Snow Patroller, 26 of June of 2009 at 16:00

Prompted by Nickys post about 'absent' suppliers, and me looking into whether I could find any useful info on the HMRC website for her about them giving third party information out about a companys...

jonicko, saturday 27-Jun-09 16
Zebedee
tried and tested chocolate brownie recipe please
Zebedee, 27 of June of 2009 at 19:13

The last few times I've made chocolate brownies they've ended up more like sponge cake than brownies. I'm following my recipe (BeRo cookbook), and cooking for the shorter end of the time, but they've...

SophieM, saturday 27-Jun-09 6
Lillythepink
Cake decorating types, help, if you'd be so kind?
Lillythepink, 17 of June of 2009 at 20:54

I want to do this: What nozzle do I need, and is that coloured buttercream? Thanking you very kindly in advance xx

titchbunny, thursday 18-Jun-09 10
ooh la la
Marquee weddings - Have you been to one? I need your help, please.
ooh la la, 1 of June of 2009 at 21:27

Right, as you may know OH an I are desperate to get a marquee like this - and have it on my parent's land - (minus the snow!) in either July or August 2012, maybe!?! But the thing is, I'm petrified...

ooh la la, wednesday 3-Jun-09 30
ooh la la
Wedding Shows? (NEC in October)
ooh la la, 1 of June of 2009 at 20:34

Has anyone been to the one at the NEC? OH and I are considering going to the one in October just to get some idea of what we want and how much it will cost. (Also seeing as we are hoping for a canvas...

ooh la la, tuesday 2-Jun-09 19
Houdini
Medic Peeps? Mossie bite??
Houdini, 1 of June of 2009 at 21:06

Ok, bit of background: Was at a party on Saturday night and have been bitten 5 times; 3 on the leg and 2 on the hand / arm. Yesterday, two of them on my leg started to swell and now they are swelling...

Houdini, tuesday 2-Jun-09 9
HillierB2B
Invite Recomendations.........
HillierB2B, 28 of May of 2009 at 17:09

evening girlies, can i ask where you have bought OR thinking of getting your wedding invites from? mr hillier has been given a bit of a bonus which he would like me to spend on some fab invites for...

The Sock Chicken, tuesday 9-Jun-09 12
Morrigan
Home insurance recs
Morrigan, 14 of April of 2009 at 21:10

It's that time of year again and I wondered whether anyone has any recommendations or warnings to avoid any particular home insurance companies. Tesco compare is coming up with Swinton, insure.co.uk,...

Emmark, thursday 16-Apr-09 11
jonicko
Buffet Menu help please
jonicko, 8 of April of 2009 at 20:29

H's family is decending on us Good Friday - 8 adults plus 8 kids, plus the two of us. Am going to do a hot/cold buffet style but I'm stuck already. Have got a large lasagne ready in the freezer, am...

janeyh, wednesday 8-Apr-09 4
C
Programme on ITV at 10.35pm tonight!
ClaireS16, 31 of March of 2009 at 22:24

There's a programme on ITV at 10.35pm tonight called 'Confessions' that might be interesting and is about professionals in the wedding trade revealing their secrets!!!!

mickeytake, wednesday 8-Apr-09 16
chicken82
one stop gift shop
chicken82, 25 of March of 2009 at 13:41

Can anyone recomend a website where i could purchase all the gifts i need to get? (eg - bridesmaid, best man, pageboy, fathers) I am going to get the mothers flowers (as you do) should i get something...

jonicko, wednesday 25-Mar-09 3
Tiny Dancer
Can anyone help me please?
Tiny Dancer, 25 of March of 2009 at 14:44

I havent been on this board for ages, I got married in 2006 and am trying to find a web site for my friend who is getting married next year. Its a wedding favour/decoration/tableware type site but...

jonicko, wednesday 25-Mar-09 4
Chicken
Fab hairdresser needed for curly haired Londoner
Chicken, 18 of March of 2009 at 15:51

Zipping up my boots, going back to my roots (I heard this in a bar in Amsterdam at the weekend - remember the version that said 'hey, you don't be silly, put a condom on your willy'?) I can't iron my...

Fenella Fudge, wednesday 18-Mar-09 16
glider12000
Worse than a butterfly release?
glider12000, 2 of March of 2009 at 10:12

"Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand and his fiancee Rebecca Ellison have arranged for a barn owl to swoop down the aisle and deliver their rings in a velvet pouch when they get married in...

mariets, monday 2-Mar-09 12
Cosmopolitan
Pancakes for dinner or dessert?
Cosmopolitan, 24 of February of 2009 at 13:44

What do you do? I'd happily just have pancakes for dinner but OH likes his meal and then pancakes for dessert. He says he feels as if he hasn't been fed if he doesn't have a proper meal. (caveman...

I love shoes, wednesday 25-Feb-09 43
lyni
Restaurant recs in Surrey/SW London please
lyni, 23 of February of 2009 at 15:19

Afternoon all, As above really. Not fussed about cuisine, but would like somewhere with a great atmosphere, where we can spend the whole evening. Somewhere with outside seating would also be good....

neffi, tuesday 24-Feb-09 11
Hugo Brambles
[longshot icon] Anyone a Intellectual Property/Copyright Lawyer?
Hugo Brambles, 21 of February of 2009 at 18:54

In a nutshell I've had a rather heavy handed letter from a wellknown image stock supplier saying I owe them a large sum of money for unauthorised use of one of their clients photograhs. The image in...

SophieM, sunday 22-Feb-09 35

General groups

Hitched article topics