• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

14 of September of 2008

5727days 2hours

Discussions

D
Recommendations for Family Cookbooks
daisylou, 4 of October of 2009 at 15:29

I am so bored of the cookbooks that I use to plan our weekly menus (mostly the Tana Ramsay ones, plus Delia) and would like to treat myself to a couple of new books - I'd be really grateful for your...

happybird, sunday 11-Oct-09 5
cotteesgirl
Baths...is it just me
cotteesgirl, 27 of September of 2009 at 19:52

That thinks they are the biggest waste of money and the most expensive way to get clean? just wondered if anyone out there can justify them or make me a bath believer.

BONONE, monday 28-Sep-09 5
I
How to prepare for the best suntan?
irishsorone, 23 of September of 2009 at 15:44

Im going to Mexico in 10 days and wondered if anyone had any tips for getting the best tan possible, aprt from actually being in the sun! Do any of them pills actually work or am i too late in taking...

BONONE, friday 25-Sep-09 4
FIONATS73
What Thread titles catch your eye to read or would read...
FIONATS73, 4 of September of 2009 at 09:22

Following on from Saracroft's thread, been thinking about this for a while now. Some titles are quirky, some are straight forward some are requests for help. Which ones do you think I will look, read...

deliciousdevilwoman, friday 4-Sep-09 7
Cosmopolitan
Fabulous Dinner Party Menu Required
Cosmopolitan, 15 of August of 2009 at 13:48

Ok, 6 of us have decided to do our own version of Come Dine With Me. I'm not amazingly worried about 3 of the guests as they're not the best cooks but one is fab and I really really want to beat him!...

Cosmopolitan, sunday 16-Aug-09 12
spacecadet_99
Sir Bobby Robson RIP
spacecadet_99, 31 of July of 2009 at 10:20

Breaking news now on Sky Sports News. He has finally succumbed to the cancer. So very sad, one of the greatest men in football. RIP Sir Bobby ****, you will be missed.

BONONE, friday 31-Jul-09 16
cha-cha
Medical peeps- collapsed vein?
cha-cha, 30 of July of 2009 at 13:47

I went for a blood test today and the nurse had a terrible time trying to find a nice vein. Right arm, left arm, back to right arm... I now look like I lost a fight with a hedgehog. but anyway. When...

Mrs Magic, thursday 30-Jul-09 7
shoegal01
What do you and our OH argue about?
shoegal01, 27 of July of 2009 at 10:23

Mostly our arguements are about - 1) who gets to watch what on TV 2) How LAZY he is 3) Decorating - whenever we are decorating we ALWAYS argue!! This weekend we were decorating and all we did was...

cheska, monday 27-Jul-09 42
ashke_again
need my old employer to extract a digit
ashke_again, 14 of July of 2009 at 16:10

I interviewed for a job 3 weeks ago on thursday and was offered the job 3 weeks ago today. Told them that I could start earlier than the 4 week notice as I wasn't needed in the casual position from...

BONONE, tuesday 14-Jul-09
Treacle tart
Tomberries...
Treacle tart, 3 of July of 2009 at 17:31

...are lovely. has anyone else tried them? They are little tomatoes the size of cranberries, extremely tasty and are great for salads or adding to omlettes or pizzas. I think I am becoming a tomberry...

BONONE, saturday 4-Jul-09 5
essexmum
I graduated today :0)
essexmum, 3 of July of 2009 at 18:17

I'm still on cloud nine. I had a great time, couldn't stop smiling and relunctantly took off my gown, hat and hood this afternoon but not after playing crazy golf in it at the local pub in my mind the...

Mrs S*, saturday 4-Jul-09 26
Hecate
This has upset me beyond belief
Hecate, 3 of July of 2009 at 18:35

Http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/edinburgh_and_east/8132642.stm How utterly utterly tragic. For her neighbours to think she hadn't a visitor in 10 years, for her hardly to get any post. What a...

penguin1977, saturday 4-Jul-09 11
firsttimemum
Crocs q
firsttimemum, 1 of July of 2009 at 15:24

Hi, I have tiny 2 feet and really need some comfy casual summer shoes - for beach and walking the child etc I always come to crazes late BUT was wondering if these in the kiddies could be my salvation...

BONONE, wednesday 1-Jul-09 7
jaz
Jeans
jaz, 30 of June of 2009 at 11:06

I need jeans that fit me and don't know where to look. I have a relatively small waist but have a belly and big thighs and hips so find high sitting jeans gape at the upper waist but low sitting jeans...

The White Rabbit, tuesday 30-Jun-09 12
Zebedee
tried and tested chocolate brownie recipe please
Zebedee, 27 of June of 2009 at 19:13

The last few times I've made chocolate brownies they've ended up more like sponge cake than brownies. I'm following my recipe (BeRo cookbook), and cooking for the shorter end of the time, but they've...

SophieM, saturday 27-Jun-09 6
Zo�
A get it off my chest and out in the open thread
Zo�, 25 of June of 2009 at 17:22

I just wanted to post this to help make it easier for me to be open and honest about the process with people. Right... I am having weightloss surgery. I have thought long and hard about it and have...

Beez, saturday 27-Jun-09 32
WelshTotty
Something to cheer you up
WelshTotty, 13 of June of 2009 at 10:35

Everyday on my way to work and back I pass a cottage in a nearby village with a huge garden devoted to veg, a couple of months ago Mr Scarecrow popped up to ward off local birdies. He soon...

stafoo, saturday 13-Jun-09 7
Iris
Do you snog?
Iris, 2 of June of 2009 at 20:31

Just pondering. Do you still do snogging and how long have you been together? We've been together for 11 years so not much snoggage these days. I think that's normal though.

poochanna, wednesday 3-Jun-09 43
Cellulitus
**excited**, 16 of May of 2009 at 00:02

Hello all. Anyone had this or know anything about it.... Thank you.

BONONE, saturday 16-May-09 5
Knownowt
Quick protein-rich breakfast ideas
Knownowt, 20 of April of 2009 at 12:04

Does anyone have any? Breakfast for me is often grabbed as I go out of the door, and all the really quick things are quite carb-heavy (mmh, hot cross buns, sigh...) Anyway, can you suggest any good...

BONONE, thursday 30-Apr-09 6
sherry
OMG, my nan has officially gone nuts.
sherry, 25 of April of 2009 at 10:53

She has only gone and got a tattoo. Is it possible to have a midlife crisis at 72? She retired on Friday and decided to have a tattoo of my grandads name in hearts on her arm. I'm not against tattoos,...

BONONE, saturday 25-Apr-09 7
B
Paella
BONONE, 22 of April of 2009 at 20:11

I've got some friends over at the weekend and thought I would try making paella. Has anybody any tried and tested recipes that they would like to share. Or any top tips Thanks in advance

NickJ, wednesday 22-Apr-09 4
ellie1
covering up stains from a leak
ellie1, 16 of April of 2009 at 18:01

Dull, sorry. We've had a leak from our shower through to our kitchen. The leak is fixed but the kitchen ceiling now has brown stain marks. What's the best thing to use before painting over it? Is...

ellie1, friday 17-Apr-09 2
flissy666
Patrick Swayze (not dead) :(
flissy666, 15 of April of 2009 at 16:44

Oh my, I had a lump in my throat when I saw this: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1170249/Frail-Patrick-Swayze-shadow-self-cancer-takes-toll.html Poor man and his poor family ?

Hungry Caterpillar, wednesday 15-Apr-09 9
Maxi
Books v Films
Maxi, 9 of April of 2009 at 23:05

Just finished reading The Boy in Stripped Pyjamas, and i've now no desire to watch the film as I can't imagine it will match up. On the other hand, I read Marley & Me last year and couldn't wait...

princess layabout, friday 10-Apr-09 13
B
Key Lime Pie
BONONE, 8 of April of 2009 at 18:24

I have some friends coming over tomorrow evening for chilli, fajitas and mojitos. I was thinking of making a key lime pie as well. Nigella has two in HTBADG one baked and one not. I was wondering if...

BONONE, wednesday 8-Apr-09 6
Stainless Steel Splash Backs
**excited**, 29 of March of 2009 at 20:08

Hello. Does anyone have one? If so how do you keep it clean? We have just had one fit and it looks awful....it's all streaky. Any tips? Thanks.

flissy666, sunday 29-Mar-09 7
Westy
Past loves/crushes/flings - could they still affect you?
Westy, 25 of March of 2009 at 19:52

Do you have someone in your past (other than you current H/OH) that can still give you butterflies/feeling like you were 17 again? Background - very good family friends moved abroad 18 years ago, we...

Westy, thursday 26-Mar-09 12
moomin8804
Lanson black label champagne, any good???
moomin8804, 24 of March of 2009 at 18:54

Hi everyone! I need to find a nice, yet decently priced bottle of champagne. My dad suggested Lanson, but i've never tasted it. Is it any good, drinkable? Even for people who aren't so keen on...

Arnaud, tuesday 24-Nov-20 21
yeah_whatever
Dinner Thread
yeah_whatever, 23 of March of 2009 at 16:01

Hey never started one of these before but im lacking some inspiration for tonight's meal so what are you all having to hopfully inspire me??

Puss, monday 23-Mar-09 28

General groups

Hitched article topics