• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

15 of September of 2008

5724days 14hours

Discussions

Mrs Jellybaby1977
Order of Service Templates/Website Help
Mrs Jellybaby1977, 2 of May of 2010 at 17:30

Hi Ladies I'm helping a friend with her OOS and I thought I still had all my templates from my wedding planning days but I seem to have deleted them. Does anyone have any website suggestions or...

Charles, tuesday 8-Aug-23 4
HuskyGirl
Anyone from Melton Mowbray or surrounding area?
HuskyGirl, 20 of September of 2009 at 22:18

My sisters rottweiler went missing on Friday. She's very friendly but timid. If anyone see's her or hears of anything could you please let me know. ?

HuskyGirl, thursday 24-Sep-09 5
moomin8804
Reccomend me your vacuum cleaners please!!!!
moomin8804, 31 of August of 2009 at 13:17

I'm fed up of ours not working properly, it was second hand anyway so can't really complain! I've been looking online all morning but can't seem to decide. I would prefer a cylinder vaccum but i...

claireac, tuesday 1-Sep-09 10
S
show me your bathrooms????
SabrinaSpellman, 30 of August of 2009 at 21:34

Hi all im looking to do my bathroom over... anyone wanna show theres off to me?? desparate for inspiration!!!

SabrinaSpellman, tuesday 1-Sep-09 3
workinghard
Would you go to a charity wedding dress ball?
workinghard, 29 of August of 2009 at 13:59

I'm organising a charity ball in March for BLISS and the special care unit that looked after my baby. Only got as far as contacting possible venues at the moment but am toying with the idea of having...

raspberryjam, sunday 30-Aug-09 14
WelshTotty
Ebay selling Q
WelshTotty, 23 of August of 2009 at 20:03

Im an Ebay selling virgin, however we have lots of stuff to sell (in connection with my new mental state of declutter and get rid) I have listed 13 lots of Mr WTs books this afternoon. Now all these...

Braw Wee Chanter, sunday 23-Aug-09 9
Flaming Nora
The contraceptive implant
Flaming Nora, 21 of August of 2009 at 15:58

I feel queasy just thinking about it but the Dr has advised that this is the answer to all my problems. I faint every time I have an injection so the thought of this is really turning my tummy. Can...

Flaming Nora, friday 21-Aug-09 10
ooh la la
Farmer's Markets in Leicestershire?...
ooh la la, 14 of August of 2009 at 18:00

Anyone go to one and can recommend it? We used to get an organic box delivered to my OH's work (coventry), but he has since stopped working there and they can't deliver to our new location...

ooh la la, saturday 15-Aug-09 3
em-ster
Louis Theroux anyone?
em-ster, 9 of August of 2009 at 20:58

I'm just pouring myself a glass of wine and settlimg down for another fixating hour

em-ster, sunday 9-Aug-09 2
penguin1977
Edinburgh Fringe
penguin1977, 5 of August of 2009 at 18:09

Off to see John Bishop tonight and David O'Doherty tomorrow (£5 preview tickets - whoo-hoo!) - anyone else going to see anything this weekend? Might be good to start an Edinburgh Fringe thread for...

penguin1977, thursday 6-Aug-09 3
Dr Doo.Little
Nothing like a wedding to bring out the best in people
Dr Doo.Little, 3 of August of 2009 at 19:56

I went to my cousins wedding at the weekend, and it was a fantastic day, which given the family circumstances is quite amazing really. My auntie divorced my ex-uncle 10 years ago when she found out...

July, tuesday 4-Aug-09 5
Mrs Jellybaby1977
iPhone 3G v 3GS
Mrs Jellybaby1977, 2 of August of 2009 at 12:44

Just looking at iPhones - just wondering what's the difference between the 3G and the 3GS? If I get the 3G it is free where as the 3Gs is £88. Any advice welcome. Thanks Sx

CBear, sunday 2-Aug-09 3
Mrs Jellybaby1977
Links of London
Mrs Jellybaby1977, 29 of July of 2009 at 21:11

Evening All Just wondering if anyone has used this site - http://www.linksolondon.co.uk/. Is it real or fake? Some of the prices look a little bit too good to be true. Thanks in advance Sx

clairegwen, thursday 30-Jul-09 6
Missus Jolly
Dog people - Is this wrong?
Missus Jolly, 19 of July of 2009 at 13:52

A colleague of mine has two Border Collies. She is utterly devoted to them. However, last week she said to me that whilst her and her husband are at work (they are out between 8 and 4) they are kept...

Hugo Brambles, sunday 19-Jul-09 9
K
Course Help Please
Kegsey, 17 of July of 2009 at 12:59

I fancy doing a course - not for any career advancing reason, just in something that interests me. I'm thinking either gardening or photography, or maybe something sewing related. I've tried to find...

Mrs S*, saturday 18-Jul-09 7
feathers
TT - Did anyone park at Wembley?
feathers, 5 of July of 2009 at 09:09

I was at TT last night at Wembley Stadium and made the horrific decision to drive. For an official car park it was a shambles. Did anyone else drive either last night or one of the other nights? Did...

feathers, sunday 5-Jul-09 5
HeidiHole
Take That tonight
HeidiHole, 3 of July of 2009 at 09:52

Who's going from here? I am so beyond giddy it's ridiculous, I must look like a rabid animal ? I don't think it's possible to be anymore excited than I am today!

Sciver, friday 3-Jul-09 15
Mrs Jellybaby1977
Glastonbury Peeps
Mrs Jellybaby1977, 30 of June of 2009 at 20:04

Just wondering who went and if you had a great time. What were your highlights and any lowlights? My first Glastonbury and I survived. Had a great time but am going to be having nightmares about the...

(pf), tuesday 30-Jun-09 6
sherry
Dog owners, is this website accurate in your opinion?
sherry, 20 of June of 2009 at 17:23

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/children.htm Is this site accurate in it's grading do you think? Thanks

sherry, sunday 21-Jun-09 25
Mr JK
First British swine flu death
Mr JK, 14 of June of 2009 at 20:36

Just announced - I suspect that BBC page will add more details over the next few hours.

sparkle_kez, tuesday 16-Jun-09 13
Gryfon
Can anyone give me a very rough taxi cost?
Gryfon, 11 of June of 2009 at 08:11

I'm off to Reading tonight and I need to get a taxi from the station to the place I'm staying. They've put in the details that's it's 7 miles but I have no idea how much money to take to pay for it....

Gryfon, thursday 11-Jun-09 4
sherry
What job did you do as a teenager?
sherry, 9 of June of 2009 at 19:00

Just been having this conversation with some friends and most of us either had a paper round or worked in a shoe or music shop. What did you do?

lyni, thursday 11-Jun-09 90
S
Facebook - how do I turn off the annoying people?
svenskfru, 9 of June of 2009 at 10:44

Is there a way I can add a list of people who's status updates I never want to see again? Deleting them would unleash unholy hell and is not worth the fallout.

svenskfru, tuesday 9-Jun-09 4
LizBjk
First smear test tomorrow, and I really don't want to go.
LizBjk, 8 of June of 2009 at 22:12

I'm absolutely petrified and feel sick at the thought. I know I'm being stupid, but I really really don't want it done. I know I'm being selfish, I'm just so scared. ?

Caro 2004, tuesday 9-Jun-09 23
ashke_again
Wedding present ideas
ashke_again, 8 of June of 2009 at 11:55

My pal is getting married in september. This is her 2nd wedding and hasn't said yet if there is a gift list anywhere. We have to travel from Aberdeen to near Buxton for the wedding and they are off on...

Oompa-Loompa, monday 8-Jun-09 4
Mrs Winkle
Interview prep - haylup!
Mrs Winkle, 8 of June of 2009 at 11:50

I have two interviews this week - one tomorrow, and one on Wednesday. Nothing like a bit of pressure! Anyway, I am currently prepping for the one tomorrow - going through the job spec, and writing...

Mrs Winkle, monday 8-Jun-09 10
C
Anyone going to see Take That soon?
Cooke-monster, 7 of June of 2009 at 19:52

If so, you're in for an absolute treat! Just went to their opening show (2nd night) at Sunderland last night and it was truly spectacular! Am still buzzing about it today, I really am. Anyway, just...

Sparkley, tuesday 9-Jun-09 19
digitalskittles
Sony Reader
digitalskittles, 5 of June of 2009 at 18:41

I have been pondering buying a Sony reader for a while but the cost has put me off a little. H has just bought himself an iPod Touch and now I want a new toy and there are offers on the Reader for...

manuka, saturday 6-Jun-09 10

General groups

Hitched article topics