PinkSunday

United Kingdom · From October 2003

• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

7 of August of 2004

7221days 20hours

Discussions

Goldfish
Redundancy/ benefits/ pregnancy etc - help!
Goldfish, 13 of August of 2009 at 12:23

Hi - am after some advice if possible. Was made redundant end of July and am 19 weeks pregnant now - i haven't 'signed on' yet and am not really quite sure how to do this - the job centre website is...

PinkSunday, friday 14-Aug-09 1
P
Gift Help Required Please
PinkSunday, 4 of August of 2009 at 11:13

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me - I am looking for a 5th wedding anniversary gift for my OH. The theme is wood or silverware. I am only looking to spend £25 - does anyone have any ideas? Many...

PinkSunday, tuesday 4-Aug-09 3
A
Favour boxes help
AngeliB, 1 of August of 2009 at 17:31

Hi everyone, Ive been looking online for some silver favour boxes with seperate lids. They all seem to be about 5 x 5 cm which to me doesn't seem very big??? i will need to put in tissue paper and...

debmal, saturday 1-Aug-09 1
HaloHoney
House Movers Kleek... Viewings feedback?
HaloHoney, 29 of July of 2009 at 16:39

Just had some feedback from a viewing... Apparently my house needs "too much work" doing to it. I paused for a second and asked the agent to repeat that, and he said that he found it just as...

HaloHoney, saturday 1-Aug-09 26
ashmegdj
Favours all done (pics)
ashmegdj, 28 of July of 2009 at 16:26

They are all the boxes and miniatures for the adults. Just need to do the kids bags and the chocs for the inbetweenies!!

esser1, monday 10-Aug-09 12
boogiebelle
Stationery hibs - please can you post your websites
boogiebelle, 22 of June of 2009 at 19:38

I'm looking for handmade thank you cards and possibly gift bags too. If you could post your sites, that would be fab. TIA

josie, saturday 27-Jun-09 13
boogiebelle
Canon in D? Ever heard it on an organ?
boogiebelle, 1 of June of 2009 at 17:37

Just emailed vicar with our music choices. Having canon in D as I'm walking back down the aisle and he said that the organist knew it well! Always imagined that I'd have it on CD which may still do....

diamondsragirlsbestf, wednesday 3-Jun-09 8
inalein
New bride to be in Scotland - Central Belt
inalein, 4 of April of 2009 at 07:21

Hi, we just told the last people of our engagement and are now starting to plan the wedding...well I am lol. I'm just trying to get as much information about venues as I can. My favorite so far is...

Ben, friday 7-May-21 36
J
Wedding invites in Glasgow area
Jen.wk, 30 of March of 2009 at 15:41

Anyone know anywhere that do nice handmade invites?? Picked our invites up yestersday which our wedding venue supplies but i have now decided i dont like them! Wedding is in July and i know im prob...

PinkSunday, tuesday 31-Mar-09 14
DianeB
Wedding shops in Glasgow
DianeB, 19 of March of 2009 at 23:42

Can anyone help me? Where are the best wedding shops in glasgow? Where have you got your dress/bridesmaid dress from? Thanks Ladies

DianeB, sunday 22-Mar-09 9
P
HIB's Die Cut Letters Needed
PinkSunday, 9 of March of 2009 at 21:32

Evening, Can any HIB's supply me with some Die cut letters and numbers. I am making Christening guest books as gifts for 2 wee boys my OH is godfather to and can't find small die cut letters on...

PinkSunday, sunday 15-Mar-09 3
W
invitations
wheels09, 8 of March of 2009 at 17:45

Hi, wondered if anyone could help. Me and my H2B are getting married in a church and i read somewhere that it is polite to send the minister and his wife an wedding invite. Can anybody give me any...

The Sock Chicken, monday 9-Mar-09 4
G
Newbie and Glasgow Wedding!
Glasgowbride, 17 of February of 2009 at 14:26

Hi everyone, Im new to the board and really interested in reading about everyone's weddings! We got engaged at Christmas 2008 and are getting married in January 2010 in Glasgow - I would be really...

Elizabella, monday 16-Jul-12 23
M
Invitations HIBS?
mrs k 2 b, 15 of February of 2009 at 17:09

Afternoon fellow hitchers - i brought my invites from a card shop and have now decided i hate them and was wondering if any HIBS make them? i only want something plain and simple (pink and white) any...

PinkSunday, monday 16-Feb-09 9
Starburst
hello and can anybody help with guest books?
Starburst, 10 of February of 2009 at 22:07

Hello all, Don't think any of you will remember me, not been here for a while since getting hitched.....it's taken me ages to remember my password Hope your all having fun planning away, I know I did...

Starburst, wednesday 11-Feb-09 6
S
FAO stationery HIBS
sophie`, 7 of February of 2009 at 23:16

Hi Guys, Can you give me your websites so that I can have a look please? Got to page 34 of google search and getting a bit desperate now! I'm so fussy. Looking for modern style, our colours are...

rsvp_invites, wednesday 11-Feb-09 13
sugar&spice2
Invitation HIBS
sugar&spice2, 17 of January of 2009 at 14:31

I think I am going to buy invitations rather than make myself, wedding is in dec and I will need around 10 invites. Show me your sites!

Snow Patroller, sunday 25-Jan-09 15
P
Q for HIB's
PinkSunday, 18 of November of 2008 at 22:08

Evening ?, If you send a sample out to a potential customer do you make further contact? If so how long after sending the sample and what do you say? Thanks, Michelle

PinkSunday, wednesday 19-Nov-08 7
K
stationary HIBS ......
kentishbride, 10 of November of 2008 at 18:07

Show me your wares ? Im looking to start ordering my stationary and would like to see your websites x

Julie@carolmillerdes, wednesday 12-Nov-08 15
princessnatnat
O/T calling all glasgow brides
princessnatnat, 4 of November of 2008 at 19:19

Hey... I am in my first year of make up artistry at college and was wondering if any of you lovely ladies would like to model for me for my bridal and basic make up, would be either Tuesday or...

NikkiVN, sunday 9-Nov-08 4
C
invitations
chonney1, 9 of November of 2008 at 19:42

Hi I want to make my own wedding invitations as the ones that see in magazines seem very expensive. I want them to be simple but have a hand crafted type feel.Can anyone recommend a shop (peferabl in...

PinkSunday, sunday 9-Nov-08 4
cornflake girl
online tick box survey
cornflake girl, 9 of October of 2008 at 21:53

I've just completed a survey about stress. One of the questions had three options: male female other ? they should put mineral or vegetable on too

R-A, friday 10-Oct-08 1
boogiebelle
Berketex bridesmaid dresses - good?
boogiebelle, 8 of October of 2008 at 19:31

Just seen the offer for 3 bridesmaid dresses for the price of 2 and was wondering if anyone had berketex dresses? What were they like? TIA

Mulled Mogwai, monday 8-Dec-08 7
J
Wedding Bands - Ayrshire Scotland.
judilyn20, 1 of October of 2008 at 11:56

HI I am getting maried at Brig a Doon, next July. I live in South Africa and I am struggling finding a good band. We are looking for a band that plays a range and also Ceildh, but we want upto date...

luo, friday 15-Oct-10 10
Puddled
Please recommend me an invitation/table plan HIB
Puddled, 16 of September of 2008 at 14:56

Just had a sample sent that I bought through ebay - thought it was rubbish and looked nothing like her pictures on her website so I started looking on the internet for some and saw the same picture -...

LMR Photography (HIB, wednesday 17-Sep-08 14
F
Under the eye treatment - any tips without it costing me a fortune??
freckleface30, 14 of September of 2008 at 14:16

After discussing my pre wedding beauty regime on another post, I suddenly thought about the dark bags under my eyes. Anyone have any tips to reduce these without it costing me a fortune.......

Champagne, tuesday 16-Sep-08 12
N
2nd Time around/ Dress is to much?
Nutsy40, 4 of September of 2008 at 21:49

I am getting married at the grand old age? of 43. Its my second marriage, the first was 23 years ago. I am starting to feel that some of my family members and those of my H2B think that I am overdoing...

LISA221010, tuesday 19-Oct-10 52
P
Has anyone got 10 mins & can help me?
PinkSunday, 3 of September of 2008 at 22:05

Hi, I have just finished some new invites and had professional pics done and was just wondering if anyone would have a look and give me some honest, constructive feedback? ? Thanks, Michelle x

Snow Patroller, friday 5-Sep-08 12

General groups

Hitched article topics