Skip to main content
Copper
Copper

United Kingdom · From November 2002

Discussions

Copper
Message for Anna Belle....
Copper, 1 of October of 2009 at 18:05

Hi Anna Belle, I'm so sorry I didn't reply to your message on Loopy's commute thread. I didn't check back after posting my reply and it's only today I noticed it had bounced to the top that I had...

anna belle, thursday 1-Oct-09 858
Loopy
How far do you commute to work on a daily basis?
Loopy, 17 of September of 2009 at 12:07

We're thinking of moving, well, we NEED to move to a bigger house but a 4 bed house in a decent area in Gloucester is too far out of our budget. We were thinking of moving to Evesham where we can get...

Brian Parkes LSWPP (, monday 28-Sep-09 26
Copper
Wedding outfit help please (very difficult customer!)
Copper, 7 of August of 2009 at 20:25

Me, that is! I'm running out of time and starting to panic a bit. I'm going to a friends wedding on Wednesday and my Sister's at the end of the month. Finances probably mean I'm going to have to wear...

AliLindsey, saturday 8-Aug-09 5
Copper
Don't know what to do, contact with Dad after 15 years
Copper, 24 of July of 2009 at 15:00

Sorry, this is a bit long-bit of background... Parents divorced when Sister and I were 8 and 5. Dad was/is a chronic alcoholic. Had regular (ish) visits to him throughout childhood, he lived with my...

Copper, friday 24-Jul-09 3
penguin1977
Work related WWYD!
penguin1977, 24 of July of 2009 at 12:57

I haven't been a Manager for long and haven't ever recieved management training. Recently I had my first direct reporting member of staff start and I have found an email to her boyfriend that stated...

penguin1977, friday 24-Jul-09 4
Unique at last
Henry Allingham has died. :(
Unique at last, 18 of July of 2009 at 08:18

BBC reporting - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8157128.stm. What a man. Rest in Peace.

catwoman, sunday 19-Jul-09 8
JK
Right, roll up, roll up - driving off with random stuff on the car roof
JK, 15 of July of 2009 at 19:01

It can't just be me. A bloke pulled up alongside me at the lights, about 1.5miles from where we'd parked in Brighton, gesticulating wildly. I was most confused. He looked exasperated, and mouthed, as...

Diefenbaker, thursday 16-Jul-09 42
Copper
New dog...how to stop it "biting" hands/feet/wrists....
Copper, 8 of July of 2009 at 18:58

Warning- long post.. PIL have taken on a rescue dog. Their previous dog, a labrador *** died in February. She was a fairly typical lab, guided by her stomach but gentle and soppy as well. After a few...

Copper, saturday 11-Jul-09 9
Treacle tart
Tomberries...
Treacle tart, 3 of July of 2009 at 17:31

...are lovely. has anyone else tried them? They are little tomatoes the size of cranberries, extremely tasty and are great for salads or adding to omlettes or pizzas. I think I am becoming a tomberry...

BONONE, saturday 4-Jul-09 5
~~~liz~~~
Take That - are they just rubbish? - I stand corrected!
~~~liz~~~, 3 of July of 2009 at 15:45

I meant to post this a while ago but forgot. Seeing as there are a few TT post of late, I thought now would be a good time. TT were on Jonathon Ross a couple of weeks ago, sang a couple of songs. I...

knickers_twickers, sunday 5-Jul-09 63
Copper
"Swine" Flu, has it affected you or those close to you yet?
Copper, 2 of July of 2009 at 18:20

The BBC has just reported that there could be 100,000 new cases per day at it's peak throughout August. It is expected to affect millions of us by the end of the year. It doesn't surprise me though. I...

jerseymonkey, friday 3-Jul-09 56
Copper
Made to feel like a spoil sport over f/book pics..
Copper, 28 of June of 2009 at 16:07

And I've got no-one to blame but myself ? I went to a hen party last night, one of those raucous, tacky sorts which was both hilarious and cringeworthy at the same time. (The sort that the Hitched...

Knownowt, monday 29-Jun-09 12
Copper
Gooseberry gardeners, how do you tell if they are ripe?
Copper, 26 of June of 2009 at 16:17

I have inherited, in our new garden a few fruit bushes, raspberry, redcurrant and gooseberry. They are all full of fruit but I don't know how to tell if the gooseberries are ripe or not. I'd say they...

Consuela Banana Hamm, saturday 27-Jun-09 3
summer_sparkles
Medics? Anyone? Scared and in shock.
summer_sparkles, 16 of June of 2009 at 00:15

I have gallstones and episodes where I am in agony. I've just had an "attack" and now it's passed but I'm scared stiff and I feel like I am in shock. This time the pain was worse than ever before. I...

summer_sparkles, tuesday 16-Jun-09 12
sherry
What job did you do as a teenager?
sherry, 9 of June of 2009 at 19:00

Just been having this conversation with some friends and most of us either had a paper round or worked in a shoe or music shop. What did you do?

lyni, thursday 11-Jun-09 90
HeidiHole
PSA - The Killers are on Wossy tonight.
HeidiHole, 29 of May of 2009 at 22:34

So is Joanna Lumley, so should be interesting. That is all.

pinkjay, friday 29-May-09 20
HeidiHole
BGTers
HeidiHole, 29 of May of 2009 at 20:30

The last semi-final tonight!

RubyBlue, saturday 30-May-09 181
Copper
Maybe spiders can be cute? (warning-contains pic of spider)
Copper, 29 of May of 2009 at 18:08

I was looking for a new screensaver on the National Geographic website and came across this picture. It looks like a cartoon spider!...

Copper, friday 29-May-09 1
Lady Falafel
How much do you pay for your haircut?
Lady Falafel, 14 of May of 2009 at 10:03

I'm normally such a tightwad and go for the cheapest option I can. I'm a low maintenance sort and most mornings end up just brushing and tying my hair back or clipping it up. I don't wear makeup or do...

Redbedhead, thursday 14-May-09 41
Flossie Mac
Dog training experts (Boop?) advice needed
Flossie Mac, 8 of April of 2009 at 10:29

I've just read the dog whisperer thread and didn't like to derail it with my questions so I wondered if I could have some advice? We have an 18 month old collie cross dog, he was a rescue dog and has...

Headless Lois, thursday 9-Apr-09 28
P
The older I get, the faster time passes
Pint&APie, 8 of April of 2009 at 11:52

And its starting to scare me. Christmas is still fresh in my memory, but it's already more than quarter of a year ago. In another month I'll have been married to G&T for 4 years - seems more like...

Dooby, wednesday 8-Apr-09 27
hazel
Anyone watching the Hospital C4?
hazel, 7 of April of 2009 at 21:31

It's shocking. A girl was just given 10 times the dose of ketamine by mistake and had two cardiac arrests on camera. The docs were so under pressure. I really thought she was going to die but kept...

Mrs Winkle, tuesday 14-Apr-09 39
Copper
House selling/moving kleek- removal firm or DIY?
Copper, 30 of March of 2009 at 16:06

Well, with fingers so tightly crossed they are going blue, we might, hopefully be exchanging contracts today or at least some time this week. It's been 21 months so I daren't even think about things...

WelshTotty, monday 30-Mar-09 10
sherry
Help - laptop screen upside down - how do I get it back to normal?
sherry, 30 of March of 2009 at 12:02

I don't know what's happened but the screen is upside down and I have to use the mouse pad upside down too. ANyone know how to fix it? Can it be fix ?? Thanks

MD, monday 30-Mar-09 5

General groups

Hitched article topics