clair_de_lune
clair_de_lune

United Kingdom · From March 2004

• Beginner

Discussions

clair_de_lune
Marquee weddings- the good, the bad and the ugly
clair_de_lune, 6 of March of 2011 at 16:14

Before I start, I have to confess it feels like a looong time since I was on WP, I got married in 2005. I am an ancient married now ? It feels v. strange to be back here, but I do have fab memories of...

clair_de_lune, sunday 6-Mar-11 9
Boxof BaldKittens
Boxof BaldKittens, 27 of April of 2010 at 12:13

Tis a *** but then so is the fact that DW is screwed at the mo. Can I use some rudie icons here do you think or will I be kicked?

clair_de_lune, tuesday 27-Apr-10 11
Sunset21
Gah, car boots
Sunset21, 31 of August of 2009 at 08:06

I hate them but am doing one later with my mum and MissSun, MrSun is sick of hearing about it and I had a go at him because I really don't want to do it but someone has to get rid of all the junk we...

Flump, tuesday 1-Sep-09 14
Roobarb
Getting a message to a cruise ship at sea - can you/how?
Roobarb, 29 of August of 2009 at 23:07

My parents are crossing New York - Southampton on the Queen Mary 2 shortly and it will be their Ruby Wedding when they are away. I was hoping to send them a message/telegram or something on the big...

Roobarb, monday 31-Aug-09 5
maisiegirl
PSA Dirty Dancing 9pm on Fiver
maisiegirl, 28 of August of 2009 at 17:47

Weirdly Tesco had watermelons earlier. ?

*CJ*, friday 28-Aug-09 2
Becca
What colour Aga should we get (with pics)
Becca, 22 of August of 2009 at 21:39

We need to replace our 1930s Aga, which is becoming less and less eficcient, and it seems after getting several quotes we will be better off replacing it. Our current one is cream, and it is what H...

lizziej, monday 24-Aug-09 20
Doughnut
Vile boss update
Doughnut, 20 of August of 2009 at 18:25

Had a chat with the rest of the team earlier this week and we asked his boss for a meeting. She met with us the next day, and although she knew what we were meeting about, she didn't have any idea it...

GMT, friday 21-Aug-09 7
L
Tell me about halloumi
LittlePeanut, 19 of August of 2009 at 10:11

Okay, so it's taken me 38 years to discover this ?. I've had it at a local cafe for lunch a couple of times and I think it's just fab. So, I've bought some from Tesco, and as far as I can tell I just...

Flump, wednesday 19-Aug-09 17
Katy80
Alternatives to Hotel Chocolat (X-posted)
Katy80, 13 of August of 2009 at 08:06

I want to send someone a gift to let her know I'm thinking of her and was going to go for Hotel Chocolat. However, I cannot seem to get on their website, not sure if they're still going or not. Just...

JK2B, thursday 13-Aug-09 4
Flump
oooh pretty!
Flump, 7 of August of 2009 at 19:14

But £10 a mug. Hmmmmm can I justify them? Do we like Cornishware? I think I like it, even though I live in a 1960s box and not a fabulous countryside cottage with a range cooker ?

Doughnut, sunday 9-Aug-09 43
Bowski
RIP John Hughes
Bowski, 6 of August of 2009 at 22:44

Great comedy director. The world would be a sadder place without Uncle Buck!

AliLindsey, friday 7-Aug-09 13
Flowery the Grouch
Some Harry Potter questions
Flowery the Grouch, 4 of August of 2009 at 18:11

I know there are some HP geeks enthusiasts around ? so, following the last film I went back and reread OotP, HBP and DH, and now have a few questions. If Harry saw his parents being killed, why...

Hecate, wednesday 5-Aug-09 12
SophieM
60 best books of the last 60 years
SophieM, 4 of August of 2009 at 13:04

Http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/books/article6735478.ece Hmmmm. There are some absolute stinkers in that list imo. The Time Traveller's Wife? Twilight? TWILIGHT???...

Flowery the Grouch, wednesday 5-Aug-09 37
K
Making big decisions :(
KJB, 4 of August of 2009 at 13:54

A few things have happened recently to make me question my next steps, so I'm currently pondering some big decisions and taking the necessary time to weigh up all the options. However, this is...

KJB, wednesday 5-Aug-09 14
swampytiggaa
my brother died this morning
swampytiggaa, 2 of August of 2009 at 11:31

5am. That fcuking fiasco with the *** boat finished him off. just glad i got to see him last night before the end and that he was able to recognise who people were. rest in peace Michael xx

Sah, monday 3-Aug-09 93
Bowski
My Dad has prostate cancer :(
Bowski, 1 of August of 2009 at 19:37

He was told yesterday. My mum has convinced herself he's going to die. I'm still being used as light relif and having to go and take their mind off things which I'm finding really hard to do. I don't...

louised, saturday 8-Aug-09 16
Chicken
Don't make me go
Chicken, 1 of August of 2009 at 08:58

I am overhung. I do not want to visit relatives and spend the night. I want to go for a run, tidy my house and eat dutty food on the sofa for the rest of the day.

Sunset21, saturday 1-Aug-09 4
Oompa-Loompa
What would you have from this menu....? Update
Oompa-Loompa, 1 of August of 2009 at 10:50

We are off out to a fabulous sea food / fish restaurant tonight and I have been perving over the menu for ages but still can't decide what I'm going to have - I want it all! What would you have? The...

Oompa-Loompa, sunday 2-Aug-09 18
Knownowt
Dinner for 12- help
Knownowt, 1 of August of 2009 at 07:42

Gargh, I posted recently about a friend coming over from France who is both vegetarian and pregnant, and how I was giving a dinner for her with 12 other friends. Pregnant friends is now no longer...

Mrs Magic, saturday 1-Aug-09 5
hazel
Anyone watching Classic Goldie (BBC2)?
hazel, 31 of July of 2009 at 21:42

It's really fascinating. He's such an interesting bloke.

clair_de_lune, saturday 1-Aug-09 3
clair_de_lune
I've got to miss Bill Bailey tonight
clair_de_lune, 31 of July of 2009 at 17:14

I'm completely gutted, but I've got a vile cold and feel awful. Possibly not v. responsible to go to a theatre and spread my germs even if I could drag myself there. The other three are still going...

hazel, friday 31-Jul-09 6
Lady Vixen
SF - online diagnosis
Lady Vixen, 31 of July of 2009 at 08:18

Lord Vixen had to leave work early yesterday as he had severe aches and pains, sore throat etc. He came home and just slept for 4 hours. When he woke I up I took his temperature (3 times, 20 mins...

Sparklywug, friday 31-Jul-09 6
N
Property Snakes and Ladders
Natasha., 28 of July of 2009 at 20:04

Is anyone watching this? Who is the blonde haired woman renovating the sausage factory? I've sen her before but can't think where!

ThunderThighs, wednesday 29-Jul-09 16
summer_sparkles
I know IABU and selfish but
summer_sparkles, 25 of July of 2009 at 11:17

I am just so disappointed and upset. It's my birthday tomorrow. I've been off for two days with a cold. Was feeling better and was going to go ahead with the plans for my birthday weekend - going to...

summer_sparkles, saturday 25-Jul-09 26
HaloHoney
I am Racing For Life today - who would you like me to race for?
HaloHoney, 19 of July of 2009 at 12:25

I am trying to put as many names on my back as possible to Race For Life for. If you would like someone's name on my back, just let me know and I will put them on and wear their name with pride....

HaloHoney, sunday 19-Jul-09 18
Pop Up Pundit
....I am a free woman!
Pop Up Pundit, 15 of July of 2009 at 21:07

Hey lovelies of hitched. I know I haven't been around much recently, I have lurked a bit, but only ever have 10 minutes here, so never have a chance to dive into a debate, much as I would sometimes...

Hyacinth, thursday 16-Jul-09 17
The Beast
WWYD? Contact with a previously culled person - UPDATED
The Beast, 13 of July of 2009 at 14:07

Sorry, this is long! When I was a teenager my mum and dad split up and my mum got together with another lady, Anne. Anne was a bit of a nightmare to be honest. Very needy, depressive and really...

Amethyst, monday 13-Jul-09 15
N
My fab MIL!!!
nutfluff, 13 of July of 2009 at 08:48

I don't know if anyone remembers, but a while ago on here someone posted a link to a knitting site with a pattern for a DNA helix. Well, my MIL was staying over Easter and I was introducing her to...

Tanta, monday 13-Jul-09 13
Old Nick Esq.
Does anyone want to play?
Old Nick Esq., 12 of July of 2009 at 01:07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ5A3Q0Ks-U

Old Nick Esq., sunday 12-Jul-09 3
Spring
What book is this please?
Spring, 11 of July of 2009 at 23:59

The father is very paranoid about a mole and is convinced it is deadly. He actually drives himself mad over it. The Mother has an affair because the home life is getting so bad. The daughter is...

Spring, sunday 12-Jul-09 2

General groups

Hitched article topics