Serendipity

United Kingdom · From August 2004

• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

23 of August of 2002

7922days 4hours

Discussions

Lu2
Has anyone seen Gryfon recently, please?
Lu2, 1 of October of 2009 at 17:19

Or does anyone stay in touch with her? She doesn't really 'know' me, but she might have some answers to some questions I have. Nothing sinister, promise. If you do know her, could you please tell her...

Gryfon, thursday 1-Oct-09 2
HeidiHole
Official Big Brother Finale Thread!
HeidiHole, 4 of September of 2009 at 20:01

30 minutes to go so I must say - Farewell my summer love, faaarewell. Big B I'm gonna miss you-ooo ? It's been fun, people, thanks for the input , the observations and the funnies, but now it's over....

Boozle, saturday 5-Sep-09 32
bettyb
Weather- Anyone in the north east ?
bettyb, 31 of August of 2009 at 19:37

The weather has just all of a sudden turned and is absolutely chucking it down, so heavy. I can't belive how heavy it is. Has anyone else had this today ?

bobbi, monday 31-Aug-09 6
G
What was that blog?
Gingey Wife, 26 of July of 2009 at 21:18

It was a Hitcher who was a foodie. Picture is of her (long dark hair i think) leaning against her oven. Thanks

ashke_again, monday 27-Jul-09 3
Doughnut
Housemoving kleek - we have a date!
Doughnut, 4 of July of 2009 at 11:33

15th July!! Fiiiinally! We shall be moving here*: I can't beliiiiiieve it! That grey paint will be the first thing to go ? And whoever owns that blue Peugeot better move it, that's our space now. Not...

WelshTotty, sunday 5-Jul-09 24
ooh la la
I know that this is REALLY naughty....
ooh la la, 3 of July of 2009 at 19:04

But pweeeeease vote... this is my design - but you don't have to vote for me if you don't like it. Just vote for someone else. Many thanks. xx

SabrinaSpellman, saturday 4-Jul-09 12
kierenthecommunity
hurty hand...WWYD?
kierenthecommunity, 2 of July of 2009 at 18:09

I have no idea what i've done but my hand reallly hurts. ? it's basically at the base of my thumb/side of wrist. it started tuesday pm, and was on and off last night. it hurts mainly when i do...

Stupidgirl45, thursday 2-Jul-09 6
HeidiHole
What's your favourite Michael Jackson song?
HeidiHole, 26 of June of 2009 at 22:10

His back catalogue is vast, and every time I pick one I think "oh no, what about this song..and this one...and this one..". But having listened to a couple of his albums today I'm going to choose Man...

lyni, monday 29-Jun-09 48
HeidiHole
Official Big Brother Thread
HeidiHole, 24 of June of 2009 at 20:58

So Sree has caused yet another almighty row with Noirin, if he isn't nominated tonight I'll be stunned. This evening we have highlights, followed by a new series of Ugly Betty (yay), followed by live...

Sparkley, thursday 25-Jun-09 71
AnnaBanana
PSA: New Top Gear @ 8!
AnnaBanana, 21 of June of 2009 at 19:51

And revelation of Stig's identity apparently. Not sure why though.

PhoebeBuffay, sunday 21-Jun-09 9
cornflake girl
Jesmond Dene - North East Hitchers in here please!
cornflake girl, 30 of May of 2009 at 17:42

H and I have been to Newcastle today (we live in Sunderland). We decided to go to a park on the way back and had never been to the park at Jesmond so decided to go there. We parked near the little...

bettyb, saturday 30-May-09 5
bettyb
Cheeky Request
bettyb, 19 of May of 2009 at 21:03

A little bit cheeky of me, so I will remove if it offends anyone. I do those surveys for You Gov. You basically build up the cash and when it gets to £50 you can request the money- but not until you...

Tanta, wednesday 20-May-09 23
alleroo
How to get maximum nutrition for minimum cost?
alleroo, 17 of May of 2009 at 19:06

I'm trying to be clever with our food budget, but am struggling a bit on ideas for what to buy that gets you the maximum nutrition for the cost I know things like dried pulses are pretty good as they...

alleroo, monday 18-May-09 17
sparkletoes
Sensitive......buying a gravestone
sparkletoes, 17 of May of 2009 at 17:29

My dad died 15 years ago this month. I was very young and our family was left in turmoil (emotional and financial). He never was brought a gravestone. He was cremated and then his ashes were buried in...

Vera, monday 18-May-09 4
Sare
Grim but so satisfying
Sare, 10 of May of 2009 at 19:43

I bought one of those George Foreman grill things the other day, as son had to cook something for beavers and it was nice and portable for him to cook his chicken satay skewers on. I cooked 8 sausages...

Sparkley, monday 11-May-09 14
barongreenback
ebay/paypal question - held payment?
barongreenback, 10 of May of 2009 at 14:47

Is the following dodgy? Never seen this before: You've received a payment, detailed below. We've placed a temporary hold on the funds for this transaction. eBay and PayPal are working together to make...

Serendipity, sunday 10-May-09 6
Clairy
Guess what i am doing?
Clairy, 3 of May of 2009 at 15:43

Go on, you'll never guess, I must be committing at least one Hitched sin... ?

Hello Sunshine, sunday 3-May-09 24
HeidiHole
Tell me about looking after wabbits.
HeidiHole, 2 of May of 2009 at 21:31

We are seriously thinking about getting a couple of wabbits as pets for the childer. Wizzy is 3 in July and G is 14, so he could help out too. I know that I will be the one doing most of the looking...

maxiemax, sunday 3-May-09 15
claires
Decoration/colour help..
claires, 26 of April of 2009 at 21:40

We are wanting to re-decorate our bedroom. we have bedroom furnture like this http://www.essentialinteriors.co.uk/gbu0-prodshow/Vitoria_Sale_Bedroom_Furniture_Set_3.html what colour would you do the...

claires, monday 27-Apr-09 2
Serendipity
Edinburgh Hitchers...
Serendipity, 17 of April of 2009 at 22:08

Can an yone help? MrS has applied for a job in central Edinburgh and if he gets it this will mean a house move from Newcastle to Edunburgh or surrounding areas. I'm having a look for a house (to rent...

Natasha., saturday 18-Apr-09 9
Pink Han-bag
How long between claiming JSA and getting payments?
Pink Han-bag, 16 of April of 2009 at 21:41

I was just looking for others experiences of claiming JSA and how long it takes. I've been through the phone helpline and have an appointment tomorrow morning with an advisor at the job centre, the...

Pink Han-bag, friday 17-Apr-09 9
cornflake girl
gardening q - mixed salad leaves
cornflake girl, 13 of April of 2009 at 18:09

Is anyone growing these this year? I saw an article in a magazine which said that they were a really good thing to grow, especially with the price you pay for a bag of salad leaves in the supermarket....

cornflake girl, monday 13-Apr-09 2
bettyb
The secret millionaire
bettyb, 12 of April of 2009 at 21:09

Is anybody watching this? It's in my home city this week, Sunderland. I just laughed when the guy in the cafe asked him if he was a secret millionaire- didn't take much to suss him out.

Sunset21, monday 13-Apr-09 15
Mrs M
April Challenge
Mrs M, 31 of March of 2009 at 18:41

Well done to all our big loosers last month. Hope you all have a good month this month As always shout if i've made a mistake and if I've deleted you and you want back in let me know (I hope no one...

BabyBoo, sunday 3-May-09 104
M
sw girls
Mad, 26 of February of 2009 at 21:44

Just checking how you're all getting on. I lost 2lbs this week which i;m really pleased with. Finding it hard to completely stick to, but I must be making the right choices most of the time to have...

GMT, friday 17-Apr-09 83
G
Help with my party food - please : )
glynbo, 7 of April of 2009 at 19:26

I am having a party on sunday for around 18 adults and 8 kids, only problem is my fan oven has broken so i have miniture top oven with one shelf and the hob, plus I am quite heavily pregnant so want...

Serendipity, tuesday 7-Apr-09 2
K
Water meters?
KJB, 6 of April of 2009 at 17:15

I live alone in a 3 bed semi - a 'family house'. If I were to get a water meter, I would probably save money - not a huge amount as I am a fairly heavy water user.....(but if I had a meter I may start...

Curly Girly, tuesday 7-Apr-09 20
Serendipity
My poor baby rabbit is very ill...**SAD UPDATE**
Serendipity, 6 of April of 2009 at 19:37

My poor baby rabbit Daisy is a very poorly bunny indeed. She was diagnosed with an ear infection last week and has been back and forth to the vet ever since. However, she has no taken a turn for the...

KB3, tuesday 7-Apr-09 5 624
Gryfon
NickJ...or someone I have a leaven question :o)
Gryfon, 28 of March of 2009 at 22:16

Mine arrived this morning and I've fed him and stuck him in the fridge. Will it be too soon for me to use some tomorrow? He's bubbling away to himself seemingly quite content already. Anyone know? Or...

Zooropa, sunday 29-Mar-09 6
Serendipity
WWYD B ank passing counterfeit notes
Serendipity, 26 of March of 2009 at 21:30

I am absolutely feckin fuming. I went in to Yorkshire Bank today and withdrew a large amount of cash from my account and then went to a branch of Lloyds TSB just across the road to pay it in to a...

Serendipity, thursday 26-Mar-09 2

General groups

Hitched article topics