• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

27 of October of 2007

6048days 11hours

Discussions

MiniJelly
Any vets or animal people around? *very sad update sens*
MiniJelly, 19 of December of 2011 at 15:39

My dog is really poorly and has been to the vet but we are waiting for blood test results. I just wondered if anyone could help me with the symptoms of what he has and have any suggestions. Thank you...

MiniJelly, monday 19-Dec-11 3
EmmaJo
First Dance Song
EmmaJo, 29 of November of 2011 at 12:31

We have been thinking for weeks! Still haven't chosen our perfect first dance song. We want something romantic, but not cheesy, not too fast or too slow, probably but not necessarily quite modern....

amy@weddingdaydanceu, tuesday 18-Sep-12 38
MrsMac2be
To my husband on our wedding day cards
MrsMac2be, 14 of September of 2011 at 08:46

Was just having an early morning mooch on the web and, in a way I'm quite pleased we have still got over 10 months to go as there are NO to my husband on our wedding day cards anywhere, well, that are...

MiniJelly, wednesday 14-Sep-11 9
C
Wedding Films
Char8, 29 of March of 2011 at 12:22

Hi All - Am debating on whether to have a wedding film on the big day. My sis had an excellent one, but then again my best friend had the cheesiest one ever! So would like to use the company my sis...

Bob - An Image For Y, wednesday 30-Mar-11 24
Arquard
Mum doesn't want to do her reading :-(
Arquard, 1 of February of 2011 at 13:47

Ages ago I picked out A Lovely Love Story by Edward Monkton for my mum to read at the ceremony, and she loved the idea and the story. But when I spoke to her the other week, she said she didn't want...

Mrs-HFA, tuesday 1-Feb-11 11
*Nursey*
Flowergirl flowers - anyone have any ideas what Mum's on about?!
*Nursey*, 1 of February of 2011 at 09:20

I was talking to Mum the other day about flowers and she was suggesting ideas for the flowergirls' flowers. She was saying about baskets and flower balls, but was most excited about something they...

*Nursey*, tuesday 1-Feb-11 16
Philippa_1
Walking down the aisle
Philippa_1, 22 of January of 2011 at 20:36

What song are you having as you walk down the aisle this is the only one im stuck on now and i cant think of anything so am looking for some ideas

Rizzo, sunday 23-Jan-11 20
MiniJelly
Home typist
MiniJelly, 31 of March of 2010 at 16:34

Hello everyone I haven't been on here for ages but I know how much help people can be so thought I would ask here first. Does anybody know of any companies which need home typists? Or does anyone do...

MakersOnline, friday 30-Apr-10 7 1,852
MiniJelly
Employment help!!
MiniJelly, 19 of May of 2008 at 18:40

Hi there I don't post on here very often but I just wondered if anyone is able to answer a question for me. When a parent dies, how much compassionate leave are you entitled to? If anyone could help I...

Kazmerelda, tuesday 27-May-08 4

General groups

Hitched article topics