Skip to main content
Mrs Vineweevil
Mrs Vineweevil

United Kingdom · From June 2004

• Beginner

Discussions

Mrs Vineweevil
A Little help needed on school uniforms please...?
Mrs Vineweevil, 17 of June of 2010 at 21:22

My son is starting school on September and just trying to figure out how many of things to get. I have to get: White polo shirts Trousers Logo's Jumper Logo'd baseball cap Gym shorts and t-shirt...

Juicymelons, friday 18-Jun-10 2 892
Mrs Vineweevil
densitst may have taken the wrong tooth
Mrs Vineweevil, 4 of March of 2010 at 16:02

I feel really stoopid for not being more certain but I think my new dentist may have taken the wrong tooth out. I can't get to see them until Monday and I feel sick. I don't have many teeth left...

Anastasia, monday 29-Mar-10 2
Mrs Vineweevil
Costs of Orlando holiday
Mrs Vineweevil, 3 of February of 2010 at 13:17

Just wondering how much I might spend in 8/9 days (I know this could be a wide ranging figure). I went 10 yrs ago so I can't compare to that. I know the park passes will probably cost us (2 adults + 4...

jj74, tuesday 9-Feb-10 679
L
wedding in mauritius
lolly_d, 1 of February of 2010 at 17:47

Hi guys, my fiance and i are hoping to get married in mauritius, just wondered if any1 else is or if any can recommend any nice hotels that are good for weddings. thanks ?

Mrs Vineweevil, wednesday 3-Feb-10 1
Mrs Vineweevil
Taking children out of school in term time?
Mrs Vineweevil, 18 of January of 2010 at 13:23

Please don't shout at me that I shouldn't, my wee man will only be 4 1/2 so I don't think it will affect his GCSE results. I know every school is different, but just wondered if there might be any...

abeja_reina_1989, tuesday 9-Mar-10 8 5,759
Mrs Vineweevil
Help! I have got to do an interview?
Mrs Vineweevil, 18 of November of 2009 at 15:17

I haven't interviewed anyone for years and I am not sure what to ask. My boss is sitting in, but is so uninterested I am sure he will leave it to me, but be watching if I make an idiot of myself...!...

Skittalie, friday 20-Nov-09 1 926
Mrs Vineweevil
How old for disneyland??
Mrs Vineweevil, 14 of October of 2009 at 15:56

Just wondering what sort of age might be the best to take a munchkin. LO is 4 next year but I still think that might be a bit young (unless anyone can tell me otherwise....?) I would looooove to go...

Shelly2, tuesday 10-Nov-09 11
Mrs Vineweevil
arrgggh - schools dilema
Mrs Vineweevil, 14 of October of 2009 at 15:37

All of this might be academic as we are out of catchment for all of our preferred schools, but need practical advice. Our number 1 school is 2 miles away, but slap bang in between work and home so...

Mrs Vineweevil, thursday 15-Oct-09 1
Mrs Vineweevil
Where can I go mid Oct that will be hot??
Mrs Vineweevil, 24 of September of 2009 at 13:13

Me, hubbt and 3 yrd old have just had to cancel our week hol to fuerteventura due to H's work, so they are paying for us to have a week Mid oct, I want somewhere nice n warm and have a budget of circa...

JK2B, friday 25-Sep-09 8
Mrs Vineweevil
Changing the name on a holiday 1 day before....?
Mrs Vineweevil, 14 of September of 2009 at 19:53

Do you think I have any chance? Me, my hubby and son were meant to be flying to Fuerteventura on Wed, but work need him to stay. They are going to pay for us to have another holiday in October, but...

Mrs Vineweevil, monday 14-Sep-09 1
Mrs Vineweevil
schools applications process?
Mrs Vineweevil, 10 of September of 2009 at 13:45

I will shortly be applying for my sons school places and as usual I am thinking too deeply about this. A friend and I are both applying for 3/4 schools that aren't even in out county but we both work...

Hungry Caterpillar, friday 11-Sep-09 3
Mrs Vineweevil
Parking at east midlands airport
Mrs Vineweevil, 3 of September of 2009 at 15:01

Going away in a week or so and deciding what to do about parking. We live south of Birmingham so a taxi might b expensive. We will have two heavy suitcases and a lively 3 yr old so don't fancy off...

Purple Pixie, friday 4-Sep-09 4 1,577
Mrs Vineweevil
Taking 3 yr old on holiday - same room dilema??
Mrs Vineweevil, 29 of August of 2009 at 20:17

Looking to book a holiday abroad in Sept / Oct. Was originally looking for a one bed appartment type thing, but as we want to go AI it is difficult to find one that is of a nice quality. So.....have...

Sunset21, tuesday 1-Sep-09 13
Mrs Vineweevil
Swine flu (SORRY) - taking little-uns on a plane
Mrs Vineweevil, 23 of July of 2009 at 12:55

I know these things are all down to personal choice etc, but just wanted some opinions. We are thinking of getting away from this dismal weather in September to some sunnier climes, but after hearing...

Cheesecake Factory, friday 24-Jul-09 13 1,096
Mrs Vineweevil
Quick Excel help pls - @if's with multiple parameters....
Mrs Vineweevil, 13 of July of 2009 at 21:59

I want a formula to say @if(cellA1 = 1-3 then the answer is one, if cell A1 is 4-6, then the answer is 2, etc etc......any ideas???

nutfluff, tuesday 14-Jul-09 1 453
Mrs Vineweevil
Eye infection, who to go see (poss daft Q?)
Mrs Vineweevil, 6 of July of 2009 at 11:57

I woke up last Monday morning with Conjunctivitis symptoms in one eye (stuck together, swolen etc. Got eye antibiotic drops from Chemist on Wed midday and have been putting them in since (may have...

Mrs Vineweevil, monday 6-Jul-09 2
Mrs Vineweevil
Cooking broad beans?
Mrs Vineweevil, 10 of June of 2009 at 13:58

We are growing these on our allotment and my first attempt at cooking them found them really bitter. The beans were only max 1.5cm long. how should I cook them best? And, can I put them in a casserole...

Knownowt, wednesday 10-Jun-09 4
Hyacinth
Blocked sinus'?
Hyacinth, 29 of May of 2009 at 13:57

Does anyone suffer from this? For the last 3 days my nose has been very blocked (I can't breathe through it) exactly the way it is with a heavey cold, but when I blow it my nose is completley empty!...

claireac, friday 29-May-09 5
Mrs Vineweevil
portable DVD player advice please?
Mrs Vineweevil, 29 of May of 2009 at 09:03

I am ashamed just how little I know about technology these days, I am becoming a bit of a technophobe! So, can I have some help please. Looking to buy a portable DVD player for a) car to entertain...

Cheesecake Factory, friday 29-May-09 5
Mrs Vineweevil
Potential centreparcs virgin - advice needed
Mrs Vineweevil, 15 of May of 2009 at 10:37

I am thinking of goin to centreparcs but don't know where to start. Had a nosey on the website and was a little shocked by some of the prices, so: Is it worth it? Any ways to make it cheaper? Offer...

Missus Jolly, friday 15-May-09 11
Mrs Vineweevil
Anyone ever been to a race evening at stratford racecourse?
Mrs Vineweevil, 13 of May of 2009 at 15:58

Work have organised one so I am going with H, but noticed on the atendees list a chappy is bringing his 2 1/2 yr old, wide and 2 weeks old baby. I had thought it wouldn't be suitable to take my 3 yr...

Mrs Vineweevil, thursday 14-May-09 2

General groups

Hitched article topics