mummy

United Kingdom · From July 2003

• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

7 of March of 2009

5533days 0hours : 10min

Discussions

mummy
for sale - wedding shoes and flower girl shoes, 1 never worn, 2 in very good condition
mummy, 19 of June of 2010 at 11:20

Shades Kiki Winter White High Satin Sandles size 6.5 never been worn £15 BHS closed toe shoe lower heel Satin Size 7 only worn outside on wooden bridge for photographs, very good condition £10 BHS...

mummy, saturday 19-Jun-10 1,006
mummy
For sale - Brand New size 6.5 Kiki Wedding Sandles
mummy, 15 of February of 2009 at 19:59

Winter White, heel about 2.5 inches, never been worn as i have decided to go for a closed toe shoe instead. They are satin, with silver gems along the toe straps. £20 plus postage please....

mummy, monday 18-May-09 4
mummy
current season BHS young bridesmaid shoes, nearly new size 8
mummy, 25 of March of 2009 at 20:57

These are in such good condition I would take them back to the shop if I could find the receipt!! No-one stepped foot outside, and my 4 year old daughter barely wore them for 2 hours, she had changed...

mummy, monday 18-May-09
mummy
current season BHS bride shoes, VERY good condition Size 7
mummy, 25 of March of 2009 at 21:00

I wore these on my wedding day at the beginning of the month, they are in great condition, the whole day was indoors, except for a few photo's outside on a wooden dry bridge. I didn't go near any...

mummy, monday 18-May-09
mummy
monsoon wedding dress last season size 12
mummy, 25 of March of 2009 at 21:11

To see any more pics, some from the prof album are here https://www.photobox.co.uk I haven't had it dry cleaned, and would really like £45 ONO plus postage for it It is lovely, but I can't see me...

mummy, monday 18-May-09 3
lisaloulou
******Good Luck Thread for PurrfectGems 23/05/09 - keep out Lynsey!!! *******
lisaloulou, 15 of May of 2009 at 10:11

I know it’s a bit early but thought I’d get organised and start the good luck thread for Purrfect Gems who gets married on Saturday 23rd May. Hopefully she won’t be nosey and won’t look and look at...

Tina Teaspoon, friday 22-May-09 67
Lynseys Designs
Have I missed anything?
Lynseys Designs, 14 of May of 2009 at 16:41

I can't help but think I'm missing something so does anything stand out that I've completely forgotten about? Made favours of wine charms for everyone and got all the organza bags with tags ready...

Lynseys Designs, thursday 14-May-09 11
Stupidgirl45
*alternative* type music to walk up the aisle
Stupidgirl45, 13 of May of 2009 at 19:12

Yes, unoriginal thread and one I KNOW i've posted - but back in like, september. And I still can't decide what to walk up the aisle to. I thought I'd found it - Keane's cover of With or Without You...

Stupidgirl45, thursday 14-May-09 21
Cosmopolitan
Heaven - acoustic version
Cosmopolitan, 9 of May of 2009 at 13:16

I've heard this on the radio lately but who sings it? Its a girls voice, gorgeous slow version. Any ideas?

mummy, saturday 9-May-09 7
Lynseys Designs
Anyone remember BWC had a surprise for me?
Lynseys Designs, 7 of May of 2009 at 12:00

Well I now know what the surprise is and she is singing for our first dance ? We are having Heaven and since it's a song like BWC knows well she is going to make it more personal and sing it. Wooo...

mummy, thursday 7-May-09 11
Weather Girl
O/T what a horrible few days (sens)
Weather Girl, 4 of May of 2009 at 09:26

I hope this doesn't upset anyone or anything but I really feel I just need to write this down. Some of you may know that my Dad was diagnosed with terminal cancer last April. He had a course of chemo...

Beccy Sprout, tuesday 5-May-09 38
vikki-04/07/09
advice needed - Cd's for guests to put pictures on
vikki-04/07/09, 5 of May of 2009 at 16:57

Hi All We are trying to make some CD's for guests to take home then send us with there pictures on. Has anyone done this and got any pics of them they would like to share & also what to we write...

AliLindsey, wednesday 6-May-09 15
R
Now I have finally lost it- London marathon for my Hen Party!!
Rachyb, 1 of May of 2009 at 20:51

Hello everyone I ran the London Marathon on Sunday and it was the hardest thing I have ever done as well as one of the best! I have decided to do it next year for my hen do. My friends have been...

pink alien, saturday 2-May-09 7
T
UPDATED - Totally O/T from a regular (sens) - why is life ...?
tattburd, 1 of May of 2009 at 20:19

UPDATE Morning ladies ... thought I'd update those of you who'd posted on my initial post on Fri night ... My hubbys consultation ... the consultant thinks its Meralgia Paraesthetica, which is caused...

irrelephant, tuesday 5-May-09 35
Vista Verde
How did You Celebrate Your 30th?
Vista Verde, 28 of April of 2009 at 13:52

Looking for some inspiration for one of my best mates who turns 30 shortly. Thanks

Spring, tuesday 28-Apr-09 22
S
soon2bsummers, 21 of April of 2009 at 11:28

Finesse (HIB), thursday 23-Apr-09 52
Lynseys Designs
I'm back from my fitting
Lynseys Designs, 17 of April of 2009 at 17:27

Which went well although the dress is still tight but the woman said it will always be tight no matter how slim I am because that is what corsets do. It was really clear my weight loss had made a...

Saracroft251, saturday 18-Apr-09 44
The Sock Chicken
Opinions Please - Slightly controversial
The Sock Chicken, 15 of April of 2009 at 18:12

Ok - I know a lot of people frown upon gift lists on here, but I also know there are a lot of us having them. RIght, I have signed up for a John Lewis one, I know the wedding isn't for ages, but I got...

ashke_again, thursday 16-Apr-09 35
teeheeyoucrazyguys!
tuesday.....
teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 14 of April of 2009 at 09:13

Well I am awaiting the delivery of my brown paper bags, wooo lol. and the Virgin man is coming over too. To give me a new box. <snigger snigger> hopefully it should improve our Virgin...

claireac, tuesday 14-Apr-09 19
HillierB2B
I'm A Newbie To This Forum
HillierB2B, 13 of April of 2009 at 20:22

Good Evening Ladies, I'm Leslie & I'm New To This Forum! My H2B And I Have Decided To Get Married On 28th August 2010. I Look Forward To Chatting To You All & Getting Down To Some Serious...

babyw, friday 1-May-09 73
Lynseys Designs
Evil f*ckers - **very sensitive**
Lynseys Designs, 8 of April of 2009 at 22:51

Sorry this is a really sensitive post but I'm just so angry with the world. I've sat for 15 mins not knowing whether I'll press post so I hope this doesn't offend anyone. Scottish hitchers especially...

Braw Wee Chanter, thursday 9-Apr-09 23
HeidiHole
All The Small Things
HeidiHole, 7 of April of 2009 at 20:58

Did anyone watch this last week? I really enjoyed it and have been looking forward to it all week, I thought Richard Fleeshman and Sarah Lancashire were very good in it.

JK, wednesday 8-Apr-09 18
M
Dress with straps and v-neck or halterneck
MrsFinn, 1 of April of 2009 at 15:29

I'm looking for a wedding dress ~ size 14. Ideally v neck or halter neck. Should be fitted under the bust or high waist and not have a full skirt. Really love some Jenny Packham dresses, but new they...

ARJessica, monday 1-Nov-10 4
W
my fab surprise hen night! (now with pics)
weedancer, 6 of April of 2009 at 12:46

Just wanted to tell you about my hen weekend- i was told it was the 18th April, but got a huge surprise on Sat. A few of my friends picked me up and i thought we were going to lunch, then we arrive in...

debs1701, monday 6-Apr-09 15
diamondsragirlsbestfriend!
What would you think ...? (opinions please)
diamondsragirlsbestfriend!, 5 of April of 2009 at 05:19

Would you think these look naff or tight as a wedding favour.(see pic below). It is a chocolate bar that is bascially a kiwi icon and want to introduce a few New Zealand touches into our wedding (for...

diamondsragirlsbestf, monday 6-Apr-09 15
W
what are you getting your bridesmaids as gifts?
weedancer, 3 of April of 2009 at 12:29

Looking for inspiration...xxx

laurali, monday 6-Apr-09 21
HeidiHole
Eastenders
HeidiHole, 2 of April of 2009 at 19:30

It's the wedding and it's all going to kick orrrrrfff! How long before Peggy shouts " gett oouuutttttaaa maaa pub"?

Hoobygroovy, friday 3-Apr-09 60
hazel
What the f is happening on Holby City? (spoilers)
hazel, 31 of March of 2009 at 20:35

I don't watch it regularly and wasn't concentrating tonight. Why are the theatres locked down? Why are the two locked in with the one who's being electroded all sweaty and white faced?

Smiley, tuesday 31-Mar-09 18
xxxsnowbunnyxxx
*SNEAK PEEK OF THE OFFICAL PHOTO'S*
xxxsnowbunnyxxx, 29 of March of 2009 at 13:27

Well I am now married, I will do a full report later when I am sat on the beach on honeymoon. But I thought I would let you have a look at the photo's, photographer has just uploaded them straight...

Bridget Gump, sunday 29-Mar-09 11
teeheeyoucrazyguys!
I just made my cake topper..
teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 29 of March of 2009 at 18:58

It broke yesterday which was rather annoying but I was ingenious with my glue gun and some jewellery wire....... i'm quite chuffed!

teeheeyoucrazyguys!, sunday 29-Mar-09 5
M
We've booked our (delayed) honeymoon!
Mrs Bloom, 29 of March of 2009 at 15:43

We're going on a cruise! We fly out to Palma, Majorca on 2nd June, and it goes to Trapani in Sicily, then on to Naples and then Livorno in Italy, then Cannes, then Barcelona and finally back to Palma,...

mummy, sunday 29-Mar-09 7
DianeB
Fancy a wee peek?
DianeB, 27 of March of 2009 at 15:38

DianeB, sunday 29-Mar-09 16

General groups

Hitched article topics