Skip to main content
Perthshire Lass
Perthshire Lass

United Kingdom · From July 2003

Discussions

Shnarfy1
Argh!!!
Shnarfy1, 1 of October of 2010 at 15:49

I had my iPhone for seven months and after the update to iOS4 it completely messed up my phone. Everything was running slowly, the keyboard barely responded, subsequent updates made to rectify the...

Mrs C, saturday 2-Oct-10 5
Arquard
Waaaaaah, why is it when I google stuff for inspiration, I always fall in love with the stupidly expensive??!
Arquard, 10 of September of 2010 at 19:44

I decided I'd really like to try and attach a vintagey-looking emerald (or fake emerald if it's that much cheaper!) brooch to my dress to tie in with our colour scheme so I set about googling images...

Chez2k, saturday 11-Sep-10 9
shoegal01
A Classic - how often do you wash your bras?
shoegal01, 3 of September of 2010 at 14:38

It just dawned on me today i think that the last time the bra i am wearing today had a wash was about 2 weeks ago! I dont understand those who wash theirs everyday. Surely you only need to wash it if...

Browny, thursday 9-Sep-10 39
teeheeyoucrazyguys!
Plums are out.....
teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 4 of September of 2010 at 09:30

Fnar fnar..... no seriously, our plum tree is in full....er...... bloom? Fruition? ummm..whatever, its laden so hubbys going to be making plum gin....... god knows what that will be like..... I'm not...

teeheeyoucrazyguys!, monday 6-Sep-10 3
Pittabre
If you went to university...
Pittabre, 22 of August of 2010 at 13:53

What was your dissertation on and what was its title? Mine was on emergency contraception use and was called 'Buy me and stop one'

Doodle, monday 23-Aug-10 24
Keltickurse
flower girl dress - help
Keltickurse, 4 of July of 2010 at 21:01

Hi guys, Wondering if you can help me, i'm looking for a pretty flower girl dress for my niece and wonder if any of you have seen something vaguely similar on your trawls around the net/shops - i want...

Martyne, monday 5-Jul-10 12
Perthshire Lass
Father of the Bride Braces
Perthshire Lass, 2 of July of 2010 at 18:35

Hi, Doing another search for my sisters wedding, think I have spent more time on her wedding than I did on my own! Has anyone come across Father of the Bride braces - these would be perfect for our...

Perthshire Lass, friday 2-Jul-10 1,197
Perthshire Lass
Help Please - Blonde Bride Cake Topper under 10cm
Perthshire Lass, 25 of June of 2010 at 20:31

Hi, Does anyone know where I can get a blonde bride cake topper that is under 10cm. Needs to under 10cm as groom figure is 10cm and we can't have the bride being taller. Have tried ebay and also done...

Debbie Bone Cakes -, friday 2-Jul-10 6
O
Inappropriate wedding songs
osbaldwick, 4 of May of 2010 at 13:26

Talking with a friend the other day about these and we came up with.... 50 ways to leave your lover - Paul Simon D-I-V-O-R-C-E by Tammy Wynette Anyone else care to contribute?? ?

Perthshire Lass, tuesday 29-Jun-10 47
Perthshire Lass
Buying Fabric Online?
Perthshire Lass, 25 of June of 2010 at 14:25

Hi, Can anyone recommend a good place to buy fabric online. Looking to make some little tops and trousers for my kids, so need a cotton fabric. Hopefully looking for some retro/funky designs but...

teeheeyoucrazyguys!, friday 25-Jun-10 2
Storky
Answer me this...
Storky, 8 of June of 2010 at 16:33

Well, these, actually: As I'm new over here and only recognise some names from WP, I'd like to know these things about you: 1)Where abouts in the country do you live? 2)What is your current marriage...

fizzypop, tuesday 15-Jun-10 42
Perthshire Lass
Southampton venue - help needed from you lovely ladies please
Perthshire Lass, 14 of June of 2010 at 13:26

Hi, Can you help, my sister is getting married on the 24th July and has just received an email from her recpetion venue cancelling. So basically she has 6 weeks to find a new venue! They were going to...

lisaloulou, monday 14-Jun-10 8
Spangler
Weird crushes
Spangler, 10 of June of 2010 at 10:40

Ok inspired by my little confession in the meal thread - confession time ladies - who are your less than conventional crushes? Here are mine:

Perthshire Lass, monday 14-Jun-10 13
debmci
Completely random!! *Then & Now*
debmci, 8 of June of 2010 at 20:58

Just wondering what we all looked like when we were young!! My mum was looking out pics recently and found some crackers! I scanned a couple into my facebook, and I was just thinking maybe we all...

HatTrick, wednesday 30-Jun-10 29
teeheeyoucrazyguys!
What do 36 year olds do for their birthday??
teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 13 of June of 2010 at 20:57

Have 2 weeks to plan something.....

Naboo, wednesday 16-Jun-10 15
Jay-Low
FLASH your engagement ring!
Jay-Low, 12 of June of 2010 at 15:22

I'm sure it's been done before but just for fun and because I need a bit of cheering up - flash your bling!!! Here's mine... (don't like to look of my hands close up-I'm off to moisturise!!)

SunnyBlackConfetti19, wednesday 31-Jul-13 189
overtherainbow
Help pls all you Scottish ladies!
overtherainbow, 28 of May of 2010 at 14:32

Desperately seeking some Loch Lomond Millenium Tartan ribbon for a Bride's flowers. I've tried all my wholesalers and on-line in the usual places but can't seem to find any anywhere. Not a mega...

overtherainbow, friday 28-May-10 4
Storky
Ostentatious displays of wealth?
Storky, 27 of May of 2010 at 13:55

Something AlmostMrsP just posted got me thinking. What do you consider to be an ostentatious display of wealth? The example of peacocks and bejewelled thrones made me giggle, very Posh and Becks! I...

Perthshire Lass, thursday 27-May-10 36
PennyFarthing
Not bridezilla, but guest/family-zilla moments... share yours
PennyFarthing, 25 of May of 2010 at 18:05

Ooh, make sure you get in some [insert drink] we only drink [insert drink] I hope you'll be serving proper champagne Can you give us the directions for the reception? [The directions are on the...

MrsKeating2B, thursday 10-Jun-10 62
missdeedee
x posted with OT - Help needed finding a dress
missdeedee, 23 of May of 2010 at 19:33

I've already posted this on OT but it's mega quiet over there again and I know some of you WPers are google experts!! I saw this dress on the Next website which I love, the only thing is when you zoom...

missdeedee, monday 24-May-10 5
tahdah
I need some shoe help
tahdah, 20 of May of 2010 at 09:49

I have a frock with pink flowers and green leaves on and I want to buy shoes that are green (rather than pink as I already have pink shoes). It's a 50's style dress so I'm thinking round toe satin in...

tahdah, monday 24-May-10 13
Stazzle
In a bid to make OT a bit more lively...
Stazzle, 20 of May of 2010 at 11:25

Post a pic of your famous crush(es) here, no matter how weird... This man makes me weak at the knees (Jack Bauer the character specifically, not Kiefer Sutherland) I also have a big thing for Robert...

aliaisp, thursday 10-Jun-10 41
H
Funny wedding poems/readings
honesty, 17 of May of 2010 at 18:15

I am looking for a funny reading or poem to be read at the ceremony nothing rude/crude obviously but just something lighthearted. I have tried googling and it always seems to be the same ones that...

Amethyst, wednesday 19-May-10 26
Perthshire Lass
Black Shrug Needed - any ideas?
Perthshire Lass, 23 of April of 2010 at 15:08

Hi, I am in need of a black shrug to go with a dress I am wearing for my sisters wedding in July. I had brought myself a satin bolero/shrug from Debenhams but now think it doen't look right and am...

Perthshire Lass, tuesday 4-May-10 3
Perthshire Lass
Help Please - White or Cream Tablecloths
Perthshire Lass, 28 of April of 2010 at 13:00

Hi, Trying to help my sister organise her wedding and she is needing about 10 90" square tablecloths. Can hire them from Marquee people but this cost £6.65 per cloth. Does anyone know anywhere to buy...

Perthshire Lass, wednesday 28-Apr-10 353
S
Childrens Bridesmaid Dresses???
sophstar, 17 of January of 2010 at 21:23

Can anyone offer any advice as to where I can get two bridesmaid dresses? I am looking for size 3 yrs and size 10 yrs - looking online they all look either horrible or over £100. All I want is...

kazndave, monday 18-Jan-10 3
Perthshire Lass
Next Delivery Code
Perthshire Lass, 6 of December of 2009 at 20:52

Hi, Does anyone have a code to get free delivery from Next? Many thanks Caroline

sazzy, tuesday 8-Dec-09 489
Perthshire Lass
Round Cupcake Stand - where from?
Perthshire Lass, 16 of November of 2009 at 11:12

Hi ladies, Normally on BT, but am helping my little sister organise her wedding and need some help. I am after 3 round cupcake stands - probably one 7 tier and two 6 tier. Where can I get them from -...

bluewater, tuesday 17-Nov-09 5

General groups

Hitched article topics