Skip to main content
catgirl
catgirl

United Kingdom · From October 2005

Discussions

B
Taking a 3 mth old baby to a static caravan
brooke1, 31 of August of 2009 at 11:55

Hi in 3 weeks I am taking my baby n holiday to a static caravan. Is there space in the bedroom for them also or do they have to sleep in the main living area? He still sleeps in my room at home so I...

catgirl, tuesday 1-Sep-09 1
catgirl
Probably more suitable to mse site but has any one used...
catgirl, 20 of August of 2009 at 16:57

Window film http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10001&catalogId=1500001801&langId=-1&searchTerms=0073350&Submit=GO+%3E im wondering if it would be any good...

catgirl, thursday 20-Aug-09 329
WelshTotty
Feeling Autumnal
WelshTotty, 20 of August of 2009 at 12:37

Hmmm... went for a quick walk into town to get lunch earlier and its quite blustery out there, some trees are loosing leaves already, the light seems somehow different and theres an autumnal smell in...

claireac, thursday 20-Aug-09 6
Pink Han-bag
Anyone got any good recipes for fishcakes?
Pink Han-bag, 7 of August of 2009 at 17:15

As above! I have some salmon and cod (or it could be haddock, one or the other ?) and want to make fishcakes with them but could do with a little guidance. TIA Hannah x

Carrie74, friday 7-Aug-09 5
lyni
Anyone else wanting to see TB's Alice in Wonderland?
lyni, 24 of July of 2009 at 11:23

An article from the glorious DM here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1201852/The-weird-world-Tim-Burtons-Alice-In-Wonderland-movie.html;jsessionid=CB686448D6891872E0FC3FB3DC35E35E I...

Zooropa, friday 24-Jul-09 10
catgirl
Any one in birmingham?
catgirl, 10 of July of 2009 at 13:37

OH and I are off to Birmingham tomorrow, hes going to a convention at aston uni and I though I would tag along and do some mooching about so can anyone tell me how far the shops centre is away from...

catgirl, saturday 11-Jul-09 3
Old Nick Esq.
Torchwood
Old Nick Esq., 6 of July of 2009 at 22:10

? Oh yeah.

Boxof BaldKittens, tuesday 7-Jul-09 16
firsttimemum
What is your favourite breakfast ?
firsttimemum, 29 of June of 2009 at 15:25

I sometimes get into a rut and find breakfast boring so like new suggestions Mine is English breakfast muffin with an egg, asparagus and hollandaise sauce, Glass of freshly squeezed orange juice and a...

Gone With The Whinge, tuesday 30-Jun-09 32
Hecate
Would anyone be interested in seeing a list of books?
Hecate, 21 of June of 2009 at 18:57

Got a load of books I'm going to fleabay/greenmetropolis. Thought I'd ask here if anyone fancies seeing a list before I do?

The Beast, monday 22-Jun-09 11
cherry_bomb
Holiday reading recommendations?
cherry_bomb, 17 of June of 2009 at 15:18

Has anyone got any recommendations for good books they've read lately - I went into Waterstones to look for some holiday reading but as I didn't really have anything in mind couldn't make a decision...

Houdini, wednesday 17-Jun-09 11
ashke_again
growing your own, help please
ashke_again, 14 of June of 2009 at 13:54

Right, i have a little balcony (well not so little 20 feet by 3) and i can only have 2 pots due to restrictions for fire escapes. I'd like hardy herbs in one (rosemary and thyme) but what veg can i...

ashke_again, monday 15-Jun-09 4
Pink Han-bag
N&P Brabantia wall mounted drying frame
Pink Han-bag, 24 of May of 2009 at 16:35

It's great! We have a back yard, back street, drive and garage before you get to the garden and since the washing line post in the yard collapsed years ago it's always been a faff to hang washing out...

*ginni of the lamp*, monday 25-May-09 2
Pink Han-bag
Home prog on ch4
Pink Han-bag, 21 of May of 2009 at 20:28

Just wondering if anyone else is watching this? I'm finding it a bit strange tbh, am I alone?

highland fairy, thursday 21-May-09 6
clair_de_lune
Has anyone seen Jeff?
clair_de_lune, 18 of May of 2009 at 19:40

Http://www.jeffcam.co.uk/ I've never seen him. ?

catgirl, tuesday 19-May-09 3
Fenella Fudge
Gah - Knitting....too complicated.
Fenella Fudge, 16 of May of 2009 at 20:39

Flip. Decided on a whim while in town earlier to try my hand at knitting, mainly to keep out the way of my H while he's studying. Anyway the nice lady cast on for me, did a row of knitting and then...

Fenella Fudge, tuesday 19-May-09 12
catgirl
another cake question sort of
catgirl, 29 of April of 2009 at 14:53

Im making a wedding cake in a few weeks, the bride has requested roses (real) on it , but she would like the leaves of the roses gold, ie still green bit with gold on them. at first I thought...

catgirl, wednesday 29-Apr-09 157
catgirl
first time for my cats outside, questions if you dont mind
catgirl, 29 of April of 2009 at 13:30

We have had our 2 kittys about 6 years now and they have never been outdoor cats due to us beeing on a main rd and me beeing way overprotective and worrying they will get run over. they have been...

catgirl, wednesday 29-Apr-09 2
tahdah
PSA & short report - Priscilla QOTD
tahdah, 23 of April of 2009 at 09:04

Just thought I'd whack a post on here about the show last night if anyone's thinking of going! Am currently sitting in my new T-shirt which says (in fabulous silver sparkle)..."Life's an adventure....

Sciver, thursday 23-Apr-09 2
catgirl
shoe people
catgirl, 22 of April of 2009 at 21:24

I need help! I have an evening recption to go to in a couple of months. I have a dress to wear (black) but I'm wanting to have some unusual shoes to go with it but I have no idea where to look other...

catgirl, thursday 23-Apr-09 2
Lillythepink
Count your blessings - tell me why you're happy
Lillythepink, 22 of April of 2009 at 21:19

Well, it's early days, I know, but I'm so so sos so so happy I quit work. I feel like a different woman. I'm happy and finding the fun again. My house is benefiting from my new-found energy and my...

spacecadet_99, thursday 23-Apr-09 53
M
Static caravan owners - educate me please
mrsbunny, 16 of April of 2009 at 20:43

I have got it into my head to research static caravans although I am thinking we probably can;t afford one for at least a couple more years. I know there are site fees to pay and imagine these will...

mrsbunny, friday 17-Apr-09 8
sherry
What songs make you get up and dance?
sherry, 4 of April of 2009 at 18:46

We are having to make up 2 hours worth of songs for our wedding, for the time after we arrive until the singer starts. So what dances make you get up and dance? (I'm thinking, cheesy music, pop music...

Eric, sunday 5-Apr-09 18
SophieM
Friday good/bad
SophieM, 27 of March of 2009 at 11:32

? for me today. Good: 15k run yesterday didn't hurt too much so Marathon de Paris next sunday is ON like a SCONE, as they say (or do they?) It will hurt and I might not finish but at least I am fixed...

catgirl, friday 27-Mar-09 66
summer_sparkles
Had your driving test in Bury or Cambridge? Advice please!
summer_sparkles, 18 of February of 2009 at 19:22

Hi. I have two driving instructors. I'm greedy like that. Well actually it's because I have to work away during the week (can't drive) so I have lessons in Cambridge during the week and then at home...

Tillybean, thursday 19-Feb-09 13
Merlini
Baking experts - sponge for cupcakes
Merlini, 18 of February of 2009 at 08:56

Has anyone got any advice for making the sponge in cupcakes more dense/moist? I made some chocolate ones last week just using a 2 eggs/4oz everything else mixture with some extra milk and melted...

mariets, wednesday 18-Feb-09 13
catgirl
bento box lovers.......
catgirl, 9 of February of 2009 at 11:27

I have sucomed to these wonderfull inventions but i have questions to ask first before i part with my money i am treating myself to one as i go back to work in a couple of weeks and need something to...

catgirl, monday 9-Feb-09 1
CherryB
Shopping on a budget
CherryB, 9 of February of 2009 at 11:12

We are very short of cash this month and tonight I need to do a shop that will last until 20/2 I am writing a meal planner to ensure that i don't pick up items that aren't needed. Can you help with...

Orly Bird, monday 9-Feb-09 11
catgirl
fleabay question
catgirl, 6 of February of 2009 at 09:38

I haven't sold anything on e bay for ages and it all seem to of changed. I have sold some items and 2 of them say send invoice which I have done but then one says claim your payment which I have not...

catgirl, friday 6-Feb-09 1

General groups

Hitched article topics