macca
macca

United Kingdom · From July 2005

• Beginner

Discussions

Doughnut
Can you paint over wallpaper?
Doughnut, 30 of August of 2009 at 14:56

There is a lot of hideous 'headache' wallpaper in our new house, but if we strip it all off we'll have to replaster or put up more wallpaper or lining paper or something won't we? In our bedroom this...

LizBjk, sunday 30-Aug-09 4
macca
Medics/Science bods - passive cannabis inhalation? Also housing/ASBO experts
macca, 26 of August of 2009 at 00:10

We've lived in our current flat for almost 3 years. Its a Housing Association property, and our downstairs neighbours are tenants of the same HA. We noticed the odd weed smell very occasionally since...

Shiny, thursday 27-Aug-09 12
O
Has any one tried the frozen fish from ALDI
Oddbins, 24 of August of 2009 at 20:44

I called in today and they had sea bass, bream, hake, cod, salmon, haddock, coley and a few others all just plain (not in a sauce/batter etc) and I am trying to eat more fish so I wondered if anyone...

macca, tuesday 25-Aug-09 1
Clairy
Anyone here had experience of mental breakdown?
Clairy, 24 of August of 2009 at 16:37

I apologise if this is in the wrong place or is insensitive, but I don't really know who to ask. I am not seeing my GP for another 2 weeks, and the support worker assigned to me at the local Mental...

Mrs Magic, tuesday 25-Aug-09 18
macca
What new "Chick Flicks" are out on DVD?
macca, 24 of August of 2009 at 14:51

Am having a girlie night with my lovely friend tomorrow and am in need of some recommendations please. We are both SAHMs to two small children so neither of us have really seen anything at the cinema...

Carebare609, monday 24-Aug-09 3
ooh la la
Is this odd, or have I lived a sheltered life? (poss sens)...
ooh la la, 22 of August of 2009 at 14:22

We have just returned from the Supermarket, and I have been thinking about it the whole way home.... There was a couple holding hands in the entrance to the Supermarket and the female was about my age...

Chocolate Button, sunday 23-Aug-09 41
macca
Anybody know Nick......
macca, 18 of August of 2009 at 20:04

...obviously? Am usually on BT, but was up last night and responded to a pretty despondent post from him. Am a little concerned - has anyone heard from him?

pinkjay, thursday 20-Aug-09 28
Old Nick Esq.
I really can't be arsed.
Old Nick Esq., 18 of August of 2009 at 02:25

And I'm sure nobody else can either. Come the day & come the hour.

macca, tuesday 18-Aug-09
L
Large busted swimsuits and ebay WWYD question
lillybet, 2 of August of 2009 at 19:10

I am a 40G bust and need a new swimsuit for my hols. I tried the shops yesterday and couldn't find anything suitable. I am getting desparate now as going away next weekend however I found this on...

lillybet, sunday 2-Aug-09 2
Sunset21
A 'my husband is a thoughtless twunt' post..
Sunset21, 2 of August of 2009 at 09:53

I've been ill since Wednesday, i've struggled on and still had to look after MissSun. I thought I was getting better but last night I was up half the night with severe stomach pain and erm, slightly...

Sparkley, monday 3-Aug-09 7
Bowski
My Dad has prostate cancer :(
Bowski, 1 of August of 2009 at 19:37

He was told yesterday. My mum has convinced herself he's going to die. I'm still being used as light relif and having to go and take their mind off things which I'm finding really hard to do. I don't...

louised, saturday 8-Aug-09 16
macca
Can anyone tell me about the Hackney Empire?
macca, 1 of August of 2009 at 16:43

I am looking at taking my son to the Peppa Pig live stage show, and this is our closest venue. I know nothing about the venue, the area, how to get there, anything really; and am not overly confident...

Pu$$y Cat, saturday 1-Aug-09 7
HeidiHole
Children's party nightmare
HeidiHole, 6 of July of 2009 at 20:50

Wizzy's 3rd birthday is in 2 weeks and we're planning to have a little party for her, just family and 3/4 of her friends from Tuneful Tots etc. However, Mr Hole has said that he wants to invite some...

Lillythepink, tuesday 7-Jul-09 37
Chicken
Not really sure what to put here
Chicken, 6 of July of 2009 at 22:14

My beloved Buster had to be put down this morning. I only found out when I got home in from work at 8.30ish. I can't quite believe he's gone and I'm not really sure what to do with myself. He was 14...

Sez, thursday 9-Jul-09 90
macca
Bet this doesn't make the Daily Mail front page
macca, 7 of July of 2009 at 08:29

If its in there at all. http://news.aol.co.uk/uk-news/immigrants-dont-top-housing-list/article/20090706200709734584308 Such a sad indictment on society, and illustrative of how fer the BNP's reach has...

macca, tuesday 7-Jul-09 289
HeidiHole
Official Big Brother Thread
HeidiHole, 22 of June of 2009 at 21:58

Rumour has it that all previous winners will be going into the house on 14th July for the 10th anniversary show. How exciting would that be?! ETA: How could I forget! Happy Birthday, Halfwit. For...

Sparkley, tuesday 23-Jun-09 20
macca
Dull - recommend your iron
macca, 22 of June of 2009 at 19:34

My iron went kaput last night in the middle of a gigantic stack of ironing, so I need to buy a new one. I've had some crappy irons in the past, so would like to go on personal recommendations this...

firsttimemum, monday 22-Jun-09 200
SophieM
Share your irrational hates here
SophieM, 19 of June of 2009 at 10:41

I've just been sent a "gift book" to review at work. It's a collection of quotes from famous people about getting through hard times. I fucking hate gift books - they give the rage. So for some reason...

Spring, saturday 20-Jun-09 146
macca
Any Grey's Anatomy Fans?
macca, 19 of June of 2009 at 00:08

????? Next week is the finale - ?

macca, friday 19-Jun-09 11
Flump
Poooo - speshul baby present help pls
Flump, 10 of June of 2009 at 21:09

So I was going to get my niece a silver bracelet and charm from Dower & Hall for her first birthday / naming day. But one of my sister's friends has just texted me saying she's bought one already,...

Hoobygroovy, saturday 13-Jun-09 31
cornflake girl
depression
cornflake girl, 10 of June of 2009 at 18:47

I've been to the doctors this afternoon as my symptoms of depression have come back. I came off my medication months ago because every time I visited the doctors I got 'how long have you been on your...

cornflake girl, wednesday 10-Jun-09 9
Spamboule
Recommend a West End show!
Spamboule, 10 of June of 2009 at 18:21

We were given money as a wedding present with specific instructions to spend it on going to see a show. We live in London, so of course never go to the theatre (after all, it's on our doorstep, we can...

tahdah, thursday 11-Jun-09 15
Lady Vixen
Easyjet and children
Lady Vixen, 1 of June of 2009 at 13:29

Looking to book some flights with easyjet and just before the confirmation section you are able to detail how many bags you will be checking into the hold and also if you will be taking skis etc. One...

Braw Wee Chanter, monday 1-Jun-09 6
Flump
Ped Eggs?
Flump, 1 of June of 2009 at 11:20

Has anyone got one of these, or heard anything about them? Thanks to the annoying JML video demonstration in Boots on Saturday I was vaguely aware of their existence, but then a friend mentioned them...

macca, monday 1-Jun-09 27
Ostrich
Here's £50 cash. Spend it on yourself.
Ostrich, 1 of June of 2009 at 12:20

What would you buy if someone handed you fifty quid and told you to spend it on yourself? You're not allowed to pay bills or buy anything for anyone else. Just for you. You're not allowed to buy...

Zooropa, monday 1-Jun-09 28
Mrs Magic
Susan Boyle has been taken to a private clinic
Mrs Magic, 1 of June of 2009 at 08:03

After being assessed under mental health act. ☹️ Edited after Sky's over-reporting.

Carrie74, tuesday 2-Jun-09 56
Monkey   Mavis
ER night - More 4
Monkey Mavis, 28 of May of 2009 at 19:46

So ladies - are we ready.?The last ER episode ever [:'(] The trailer gets me all emtional!!! I will be a wreck!!

Monkey Mavis, saturday 30-May-09 28

General groups

Hitched article topics