Skip to main content
J
Jeannette Burton HIB

United Kingdom · From January 2005

Discussions

Shleby
Feeding the photographer
Shleby, 4 of January of 2010 at 18:03

We are in the process of looking for a photographer and i was just wondering if any of you will be or did feed your photographer. We only require 1 for about 4 hours so just wondering if we should...

videogal, saturday 9-Jan-10 14
J
Photographers
Jeannette Burton HIB, 7 of January of 2010 at 23:16

I am off to Italy to do a Wedding, have any of you been? if so where, I will need to find some good locations, as the bride & Groom want to do 3 days of shooting after the wedding, including Trash...

Jeannette Burton HIB, saturday 9-Jan-10 2
J
Suppiers....
Jeannette Burton HIB, 7 of January of 2010 at 23:13

Is anyone else going on wedding.uk.net i know its new, but it looks good Jen

Debbie Graham Jewell, friday 8-Jan-10 10
J
Trash the dress models wanted
Jeannette Burton HIB, 30 of July of 2009 at 23:20

Hi Ladies If any one here wants to do a free trash the dress photo shoot. Email ****@**********.***

cobbsandkisses, saturday 10-Oct-09 8
J
Ladies for free photoshoot.
Jeannette Burton HIB, 28 of April of 2009 at 14:04

Hi All, I am FEMALE photographer , and i am look for brides 2 be or bridesmaids, mother of the bride....who would like to have a free photo shoot which I can use as my portfolio for Boudoir...

Jeannette Burton HIB, monday 31-Aug-09
J
Thank you. & more models wanted
Jeannette Burton HIB, 30 of July of 2009 at 23:24

Thanks to all those who came to my Boudoir session. I think we all had a laugh with great results. We now need trash the dress models, brides and bridesmaids Marks in charge of this...

Jeannette Burton HIB, thursday 30-Jul-09 269
J
I trashed my dress yesterday
Jeannette Burton HIB, 26 of April of 2009 at 08:30

It was great fun . the dress was a bit tight, as I have not worn in 5 years. i went to tesco bought a bunch of roses, cut them down, borrowed a fake hair clip from a mate. It was a laugh if you want...

Jeannette Burton HIB, sunday 26-Apr-09 445
J
I trashed my wedding dress
Jeannette Burton HIB, 26 of April of 2009 at 08:12

It was great fun . the dress was a bit tight, as I have not worn in 5 years. i went to tesco bought a bunch of roses, cut them down, borrowed a fake hair clip from a mate. It was a laugh if you want...

Ribena, monday 27-Apr-09 1 862
J
How many of you would... POLL
Jeannette Burton HIB, 15 of April of 2009 at 14:03

Arrive at a church or Reg office in a Yellow Lamborghini if you could hire it for £ 100.00 I met a really lovely guy today at a wedding who is retired and lives in Woking, he said he loves driving his...

Jeannette Burton HIB, wednesday 15-Apr-09 11
J
Hi All quick question
Jeannette Burton HIB, 17 of February of 2009 at 23:29

I may be posting in the wrong place, if so sorry . But I am thinking of buying a rio laser wrinkle machine for my face. Does it work? anyone tried it? Jen xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jeannette Burton HIB, tuesday 17-Feb-09
J
What Happen!!!!! &
Jeannette Burton HIB, 29 of May of 2008 at 06:56

To the lay out on Hitched, I have just come in to say, I have moved house again, but the numbers are the same once we have the line up and running again, my mobile works 24/7 tho . Those using me will...

Sherrie H, thursday 29-May-08 267

General groups

Hitched article topics