• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

1 of January of 2008

5979days 19hours

Discussions

Weather Girl
What is the world coming to...
Weather Girl, 20 of September of 2010 at 13:10

You are not going to believe this. Apparently our office cleaners are not allowed to use bleach, something to do with it being too strong and for health and safety reasons. How stupid is this, I mean,...

FIONATS73, wednesday 22-Sep-10 8
B
Remembering MJ on he's 51st Birthday........
bobbi, 29 of August of 2009 at 11:04

Hoping his at peace at last..........and that the circus can calm down.

flissy666, sunday 30-Aug-09 9
Michpuss
Hitched vibes needed please (been unemployed for 8 months) UPDATED
Michpuss, 27 of August of 2009 at 13:42

I've not asked for vibes before on here but as I don't seem to be getting very far, maybe vibes can just swing it for me. Briefly, I worked for a company for over 20 years, got headhunted at the end...

Roobarb, saturday 5-Sep-09 31
NumbNuts
WWYD
NumbNuts, 27 of August of 2009 at 15:05

So, H's op has been postponed again. This time because one of his surgeons is on compassionate leave. Fortunately (or unfortunately) it's only postponed by 2 weeks. Unfortunately, because work wise, I...

NumbNuts, friday 28-Aug-09 11
kierenthecommunity
what is/was for tea?
kierenthecommunity, 23 of August of 2009 at 18:49

We're having tandori salmon kebabs with peppers and red onion, rice and salad ? no booze though, as i'm supposed to be on a health kick, and yesterday had a burger, pizza and numerous glasses of red...

SnowflakeMum, sunday 23-Aug-09 18
memyselfandi
To better understand 'Total Eclipse of the Heart'
memyselfandi, 19 of August of 2009 at 13:37

Flowery the Grouch, thursday 20-Aug-09 23
P
Strictly 2009 ?
Pint&APie, 19 of August of 2009 at 12:56

Da da da da da da da - da da da da da Looks like most of the line up has been announced . . . Allegedly signed: Ricky Groves (?), Ricky Whittle (?), Ferm "fibber" Britton and Ronnie's ex- Jo Wood...

Nichola80, wednesday 19-Aug-09 12
shoegal01
Deleted
shoegal01, 19 of August of 2009 at 12:39

Thanks for your replies

Michelin, wednesday 19-Aug-09 1
Weather Girl
Tripadvisor
Weather Girl, 19 of August of 2009 at 11:02

How many of you read the reviews on Tripadvisor before booking a holiday and, if so, how much do the reviews affect your decision? I tend to have a shortlist of hotels I like and then look them up on...

Champagne, thursday 20-Aug-09 16
eponymous
GreenCones and Composters
eponymous, 11 of August of 2009 at 14:29

Does anybody here have a Green Cone http://www.greencone.com/ . We now have a garden and are going to get a composter through our local authority. I was on their website yesterday when I noticed that...

eponymous, tuesday 11-Aug-09 238
Mrs Magic
Share your weird and wonderful food combinations
Mrs Magic, 11 of August of 2009 at 11:54

I mentioned this on legless' dinner thread but it's still making me chuckle so thought I would ask for any weird and wonderful things/combinations you have eaten recently. Mum and I were at my...

babygreenuk, wednesday 12-Aug-09 77
Cosmopolitan
Dinner thread
Cosmopolitan, 8 of August of 2009 at 19:21

So whats on the menu this evening? I'm following Weight Watchers at the min and due to the Indian I had on Thursday I'm very low on points. We're having sandwich steak in pittas with roasted veg. Let...

Cosmopolitan, saturday 8-Aug-09 12
S
Secret shame television
Sparklywug, 7 of August of 2009 at 22:07

Following on from the traffic cops thread... what other secret shames do you have when watching tv? Mine is clubs reps, ibiza uncovered, anything like that.... it's a bit like car crash tv, I just...

Kazmerelda, sunday 9-Aug-09 37
SophieM
FNDs and dinner thread
SophieM, 7 of August of 2009 at 20:01

? We are having a welcome back feast for loml (well, a healthy feast, which isn't quite the same!) Cod with a breadcrumb coating, saute new potatoes and salad, followed by peaches and blueberries with...

Kazmerelda, friday 7-Aug-09 22
Melancholie
What would be reasonable (anyone, but esp. landlords) UPDATE & WWYD now?
Melancholie, 7 of August of 2009 at 19:37

It'll be two weeks on Monday since we moved out of our rented flat. The check-out inventory was done that day and, although they didn't say anything definite, they implied there were no problems (we...

Melancholie, friday 14-Aug-09 6
GMT
Husband rant £$$%@*****
GMT, 27 of July of 2009 at 10:54

I have a silk Monsoon dress. It is supposed to be dry cleaned, but if you're careful you can get away with gentle handwashing, or simply sponging it. .... Husband: Is that dress hanging there waiting...

eponymous, monday 27-Jul-09 8
ooh la la
CALLING ALL OLD MARRIEDS....
ooh la la, 19 of July of 2009 at 22:19

We all love looking at photos, so please, pretty please, can you flash us some of your photos.... Without sounding too bossy, please can you flash... You in "the" dress, The venue / table layout, The...

Snow Patroller, friday 2-Oct-09 177
NumbNuts
Who's watching the cricket?
NumbNuts, 12 of July of 2009 at 18:36

Are we going to get the draw? <fingers crossed>

Pink Han-bag, sunday 12-Jul-09 8
Michpuss
I feel stupidly proud of myself
Michpuss, 11 of July of 2009 at 18:51

I've just given blood for the 1st time ever - despite having a fear of needles that verges on a phobia. And I've made an appointment to give again in October. Whilst I was in there a young girl...

Mookey, saturday 11-Jul-09 12
policefox lyn
How much do you know about your OH's job?
policefox lyn, 9 of July of 2009 at 15:39

I notice on here quite a bit how someone mentions that their OH does some sort of job relevant to the topic and then gives an opinion/recounts a story based on their OH's job. Now my OH has a very...

fiona-100, friday 10-Jul-09 66
Treacle tart
The boy in the striped pyjamas....
Treacle tart, 4 of July of 2009 at 22:44

...is soooooooooooooo sad. After watching My sister's keeper last night I thought a bit of drama would do for tonight seeng as I'm having a 'do bugger all weekend'. We ordered it on Virgin for £3.85...

**Pip**, sunday 5-Jul-09 11
Doughnut
Housemoving kleek - we have a date!
Doughnut, 4 of July of 2009 at 11:33

15th July!! Fiiiinally! We shall be moving here*: I can't beliiiiiieve it! That grey paint will be the first thing to go ? And whoever owns that blue Peugeot better move it, that's our space now. Not...

WelshTotty, sunday 5-Jul-09 24
SophieM
Weekend plans
SophieM, 3 of July of 2009 at 15:17

What's eveyone up to? We're going out tonight for drinks at a random bar in Battersea, followed by yummy steak. Tomorrow will be yoga, farmers' market, chilling out and quiet night in. Sunday run,...

tickle, saturday 4-Jul-09 31
jaz
Relate kleek
jaz, 3 of July of 2009 at 10:23

Does anyone know once you have your regular "slot" what happens if you need to miss a couple due to holidays and stuff? Do you still have to pay for them so as to not lose the slot? I forgot to ask...

jaz, friday 3-Jul-09 4
NumbNuts
wine flu
NumbNuts, 28 of June of 2009 at 13:00

Is anyone else on the hangover bench today?

Mrs S*, sunday 28-Jun-09 7
eponymous
Michpuss
eponymous, 25 of June of 2009 at 10:20

Hey ? Are you ok? You've been missed the last wee while you know. I'm hoping you've been very busy rather than hiding......... ?

eponymous, thursday 25-Jun-09 3
Consuela Banana Hammock
Got a wedding invite today - for a Monday ceremony
Consuela Banana Hammock, 24 of June of 2009 at 09:49

We received a wedding invitation today for my H's first PhD student who's getting married in September on a Monday. I've never come across a Monday wedding before - this is as unusual as I think? The...

Dooby, thursday 25-Jun-09 49
AnnaBanana
How to know how much food to prepare?
AnnaBanana, 17 of June of 2009 at 08:12

As mentioned in several threads before ? Im preparing this cold buffet for 20 people. Ive never catered for more than 10 so im not sure how to calculate how much to make? it will be salads, cold cuts,...

AnnaBanana, wednesday 17-Jun-09 14
eponymous
Are these hideous?
eponymous, 16 of June of 2009 at 20:58

It is possible that I may aquire a pair of these Ugg boots in this colour tonight. I won't be paying for them and they will be brand new but I can't get over the fact that I think they may be quite...

Chicken, wednesday 17-Jun-09 23
Knownowt
How much do you pay for gas and electricity?
Knownowt, 12 of June of 2009 at 17:55

Just got our first quarterly bill- £180 electricity and £250 gas for the quarter, 4 of us in a 4 bed house. This seems a lot to me. How much do you pay?

ashke_again, saturday 13-Jun-09 22

General groups

Hitched article topics