Skip to main content
Anna Fine Jewellery
Anna Fine Jewellery

United Kingdom · From September 2005

Discussions

Starburst
bridesmaid tiaras
Starburst, 26 of February of 2009 at 11:53

Hi, I’m looking for bridesmaid tiaras……can anybody suggest any HIB’s or HIB’s can I have a lookie at your sites please? Cheers xx

TiaraTastic, thursday 26-Mar-09 12
cantwait2bMrsC
Should i go to the national wedding show at the NEC next month?
cantwait2bMrsC, 26 of February of 2009 at 21:20

I kind of want to as this is the only time i'll be a bride but i've been to shows at the NEC before and i know they can be a complete nightmare and SOOOOO busy. Plus i've got most things sorted.... or...

NeoShoegal, friday 27-Feb-09 9
cotteesgirl
Jewellry & tiara HIBS
cotteesgirl, 24 of February of 2009 at 12:32

My dress is a grecian gown and im looking for ideal accessories to wear with it - do you guys have anything that i could incorporate with the design? Cheers

Marianna, wednesday 25-Feb-09 10
Anna Fine Jewellery
Eco Chic Wedding and Home Show
Anna Fine Jewellery, 23 of February of 2009 at 10:22

Hi, I rarely get chance to post these days but thought some of you might be interested in an Eco Friendly Wedding Show that's coming up in Birmingham on the 8th March. Here's the link:...

Anna Fine Jewellery, monday 23-Feb-09 435
diamondsragirlsbestfriend!
What do you think to this birdcage veil? (hopefully links work this time)
diamondsragirlsbestfriend!, 29 of January of 2009 at 11:28

Ok second time round with this post and hope you can see the pics this time. I quite fancy a birdcage veil. What do you think to this one. I am thinking of getting it as a plain white orchid and...

diamondsragirlsbestf, thursday 29-Jan-09 4
Sherrie H
Sad News ~ One of our HIB's
Sherrie H, 29 of January of 2009 at 10:24

Sorry to be the bearer of sad news but for nyone who knew Jennie from Cards Cards Cards I have had the news that she sadly passed away on Friday. She was diagnosed with panceatic cancer this time last...

debs1701, friday 30-Jan-09 23
Anna Fine Jewellery
B2B's, please could I ask a quick question?
Anna Fine Jewellery, 12 of December of 2008 at 18:23

Would you be likely more to visit an "Eco-Friendly" wedding fair than a "normal" one? Thanks x

Lynseys Designs, sunday 14-Dec-08 6
M
Dress shop HIB's? Rhapsody tiaras...
Mrs Bloom, 2 of December of 2008 at 20:02

When I went for my dress fitting, I fell in love with a 'tiara' by a company called Rhapsody. My problem is it was £150 which I just can't bring myself to pay! I can't find it for sale online anywhere...

Laura_Lee, thursday 4-Dec-08 15
Anna Fine Jewellery
Which Wedding Mags?
Anna Fine Jewellery, 26 of November of 2008 at 10:05

Hi, As I've been on maternity leave for a little while, I was wondering which wedding mags are the most popular these days? Anna

bluewater, tuesday 2-Dec-08 15
sarahjane82
Im engaged! please help with my planning!
sarahjane82, 22 of November of 2008 at 18:49

Ive just got engaged and am so excited!! Have been with my fella for a few years and although we have talked about getting married in the past, he still surprised me with the proposal, he is not the...

sarahjane82, monday 24-Nov-08 19
Anna Fine Jewellery
Started a new facebook group (am I allowed to post the link?).
Anna Fine Jewellery, 24 of November of 2008 at 10:09

Hi, Not sure if I'm allowed to post the link or not so will wait for replies but I've just started a new facebook group to keep everyone up to date with what I'm up to with the business. There's also...

Kerryblu, monday 24-Nov-08 5 1,124
P
Anyone from Warwickshire/West Midlands?
Penelope Pitstop, 2 of November of 2008 at 14:39

Hi, I am quite new here and I was wondering if there were any people local to me on here!

crafty em, thursday 13-Nov-08 9
Anna Fine Jewellery
Hi everyone, remember me???
Anna Fine Jewellery, 8 of September of 2008 at 12:19

Hi, Not sure how many people will still be around that would remember me but will be back from maternity leave soon an so I thought I'd start dropping into WP again (I'm usually on Baby Talk as...

MrsKitty, tuesday 9-Sep-08 6
spacecadet_99
Birmingham meet - dates!
spacecadet_99, 2 of April of 2008 at 21:04

Right then, I've been asked to suggest dates so here goes. The next 2 Saturdays I have free are 26th April and 10th May. Can everyone post which they can do (if you can do both then so much the...

pigsy, thursday 17-Apr-08 71

General groups

Hitched article topics