The Duchess
The Duchess

United Kingdom · From May 2002

• Beginner

Discussions

The Duchess
looking for 4.5 inch heels
The Duchess, 21 of February of 2012 at 20:10

Hi everyone ? I'm looking for white/offwhite 4.5 inch heels for a friend. I'm not sure what the budget is but lets not go over £150. They must have peep toe & some diamante on the front. They must...

jen_84, thursday 23-Feb-12 13
The Duchess
Name & Praise Starstruck Designs
The Duchess, 13 of December of 2010 at 19:17

I rarely use hitched any more but had to come back to praise Kerri! I ordered several pieces of jewellery and a bespoke hairband from Starstruck Designs. I was so excited to see the package on Friday...

millie&me, tuesday 14-Dec-10 5
The Duchess
Anyone been to Nice in France? Expensive?
The Duchess, 23 of July of 2010 at 22:45

We were hoping to go to Nice next summer but everyone we talk to says it's really expensive to eat out. We were planning to rent an apartment with fully fitted and functional kitchen, proper fridge...

yujiao, thursday 29-Jul-10 4
K
Genuine UGG ?
katrowley, 8 of December of 2009 at 22:47

Im not sure if these are genuine and no you good people of Hitched have fab taste ? https://www.australianuggboots.com.au/uk/products/classic_tall/index.html Anyone think they are worth the risk ? TIA...

Sally, monday 16-Aug-21 18
The Duchess
Help with virus removal
The Duchess, 12 of March of 2010 at 19:10

My friend has "security tool" virus/spyware on her laptop. I've been searching for a removal tool for her but I'm not sure which is the best way to get rid of it for free. Any ideas??? TIA xx Duchy ? ...

johnmark2, friday 9-Apr-10 2 1,410
The Duchess
Alfred Angelo BM dresses
The Duchess, 2 of August of 2009 at 22:39

Does anyone know anything about their sizing? Have seen a gorgeous BM dress. They state that most dresses come in a junior size too – does this mean they’re adult sizes but shorter lengths – or are...

The Duchess, sunday 2-Aug-09 413
The Duchess
Pink Jay
The Duchess, 30 of July of 2009 at 23:08

? I see Yoooooo ? hahaha you canny hide, I've just discovered everyone's names who's online LOL I aint been here properly for a looooooooooooooong time Here.... what does post rank mean? could i...

The Duchess, friday 31-Jul-09 7
The Duchess
Soft, light & floaty dresses for weddings in the sun??
The Duchess, 29 of July of 2009 at 19:33

?is there such a thing that doesn't cost the earth? ?

The Duchess, thursday 30-Jul-09 5
The Duchess
Bank charges... Should they give you notice before applying them?
The Duchess, 15 of July of 2009 at 21:33

I have had bank charges levied on my account last month and went immediately into the red, as a direct result of this, I automatically incurred more charges. Sorry I'm getting carried away but i just...

The Duchess, wednesday 15-Jul-09 9
The Duchess
Photographs - does anyone have a list of possible poses?
The Duchess, 11 of February of 2009 at 00:07

My niece is getting married and she's not sure on what photos she needs/wants. Ie, family friends, who's with who etc?? Does anyone have a list of the photos that are must haves for them that might...

Nicola Grimshaw-Mitc, wednesday 11-Feb-09 719
The Duchess
Does sponge show up on x ray? (maybe sensitive)
The Duchess, 26 of January of 2009 at 09:50

I know that normal everyday washing up sponges wouldnt show up on x-ray but, if you had a barium meal or a dye test, would this show it if it were in your stomach or anywhere in your digestive tract??...

Missus Jolly, monday 26-Jan-09 4
C
PinkJay's Mummy :'o(
Chinatown, 14 of November of 2008 at 17:22

Just spoken to pinkjay 1/2 an hour ago. She'd like me to tell you all her lovely little mummy passed away peacefully at 4:30pm today. She's thankful her mummy is no longer suffering but is obviously...

pinkjay, saturday 15-Nov-08 25
The Duchess
Any Glasgow ladies online this morning?
The Duchess, 26 of October of 2008 at 10:46

? Hi ya I'm leaving for glasgow in about 2 hours and I need some help. (We're coming to see Bryan Adams in concert tomorrow night ? woo hooooooooooooo). Anyway, I'm trying to find somewhere to have a...

The Duchess, wednesday 29-Oct-08 5
The Duchess
Wedding planner in Majorca?
The Duchess, 3 of August of 2008 at 12:13

We want to renew our vows in Majorca next year and wondered if anyone knew how to go about finding someone to help arrange and then perform the ceremony? We'll be staying at a private villa so the...

roxannegore1, monday 15-Oct-12 4 5,064
The Duchess
limited numbers.. who to invite
The Duchess, 26 of June of 2008 at 22:27

If you were a bit low on funds but wanted certain colleagues to attend your wedding... do you think it would be acceptable to invite your work colleagues to your whole wedding but only invite their...

chicken82, friday 27-Jun-08 10
The Duchess
Would my friends like to vote for me?
The Duchess, 16 of June of 2008 at 20:33

Hi Everyone ? I entered a competition to become the Northern Ireland voice of “Cashier Number 3 Please” , there's no other prize besides my voice being heard in stores across Northern Ireland. I’ve...

The Duchess, monday 23-Jun-08 23

General groups

Hitched article topics