Skip to main content
Breeze
Breeze

United Kingdom · From February 2005

Discussions

Breeze
Is anyone from or know the Tamworth area?
Breeze, 7 of December of 2009 at 21:19

We are off to the snowdome on Thurs / Fri and I was wondering if there was any good shopping around for the day on Thurs? Is there a main town centre or a good size shopping centre? We are travelling...

Elvira., wednesday 9-Dec-09 3
Breeze
Some mobile upgrade questions. And which Nokia?
Breeze, 10 of June of 2009 at 21:17

I am able to upgrage my o2 contract at the end of this month. Im truly rubbish at getting good deals and in the past i have always just gone for what they offer me. But, i have been hearing about all...

Breeze, wednesday 10-Jun-09 172
Breeze
Anyone done their own HIP?
Breeze, 6 of March of 2009 at 08:12

We already have one from being on the market a year ago but its out of date now. My H has looked into it and thinks its just the searches that need to be redone. Does anyone know if this is correct?...

tory82, friday 6-Mar-09 240
Breeze
Anyone got one of those little laptops?
Breeze, 31 of December of 2008 at 11:33

I know nothing about computers really but i do know that my dell laptop is on its last legs. It overheats and blue screens me on a regular basis. I am worried that all laptops would end up having this...

Voldemort, wednesday 31-Dec-08 4
Breeze
Do you arrange your own mortgage?
Breeze, 23 of September of 2008 at 17:12

Or do you go to an independant adviser? Our current deal is up at the start of nov so i guess i need to start looking now? Ive never done it myself before. Is it difficult? We have a baby due in 2...

Breeze, tuesday 23-Sep-08 7
Breeze
Anyone read a gardening mag?
Breeze, 10 of September of 2008 at 13:17

This is a rubbish post i know!! REALLY stuck on what to get H for his birthday (tomorrow!!). He loves gardening and is always trying to read up on when to do things and they best way of doing things....

Breeze, wednesday 10-Sep-08 4
Breeze
Anyone know anything about laptops?
Breeze, 4 of September of 2008 at 18:52

We have a Dell Inspiron 6000 which we have had for nearly 3 years (i think). The battery has completely gone - went a long time ago. A new one with dell is #125! Not too much of a prob as we dont move...

Breeze, thursday 4-Sep-08 2
swampytiggaa
number one child tried to kill herself again last night *updated on page 7*
swampytiggaa, 29 of June of 2008 at 17:07

what the *** am i going to do? The hospital rang me at 11-30pm to tell me that they had found her an hour before with the wires from the patientline headphones in a noose round her neck and trying to...

lainie, tuesday 1-Jul-08 129
Breeze
Where can i buy a receipe box?
Breeze, 28 of June of 2008 at 20:21

Someone comes to our toddlers group every few months selling cards and wrapping paper and stuff and she had a fab receipe box which i want to get for my mums birthday. Trouble is i dont think shes...

maisybelle, saturday 28-Jun-08 2 261
Sunset21
The new karaoke programme...
Sunset21, 28 of June of 2008 at 20:13

what a load of sh1te. It's alright doing it when you're p1ssed, you can just about endure everyone else belting out the same old tunes too - but on a saturday night, prime time and with Denise Van...

Kimmysue, saturday 28-Jun-08 3

General groups

Hitched article topics