Dazzlegirl

United Kingdom · From October 2004

• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

1 of January of 2007

6347days 6hours

Discussions

Tillybean
Jeremy Clarkson comes over all beat-box!
Tillybean, 27 of July of 2009 at 18:07

This is fantastic. https://b3ta.com/links/Clarkson_Beat_Box

Purple Pixie, tuesday 28-Jul-09 6
Mrs Magic
A year on...
Mrs Magic, 5 of June of 2009 at 18:03

I just wanted to post and say thank you to Hitched, as well as my branched off friends on Facebook and HPAD. It's the anniversary of my 'breakdown' this week, I can't quite believe a whole year has...

Nichola80, saturday 6-Jun-09 24
flailing wildly
nuisance text messages - WWYD? - UPDATED
flailing wildly, 19 of May of 2009 at 15:22

I've recently begun to receive text messages from several unknown numbers, which whilst not yet at the 'nuisance' stage I have a feeling might turn so. The first one I received, , I texted back with a...

flailing wildly, wednesday 20-May-09 8
B
Is there a sickness\stomach bug around?-or was it something I ate? maybe TMI!
bobbly1, 8 of May of 2009 at 09:10

Went into work yesterday with a really bad headache - started sweating and feeling clammy in a meeting and had to dash out to be sick. Drove home and had to pull over to be sick again (how...

Allison Wonderland, friday 8-May-09 7
Hubble
swine flu - H over reacting.
Hubble, 30 of April of 2009 at 21:45

Our local media says there are 3 local people (not named publically) in quarantine pending tests for this virus ... This could be staff room gossip tho as we have not been officially told anything but...

Dazzlegirl, friday 1-May-09 12
Dazzlegirl
What song would you choose for the school bell? help needed!!!
Dazzlegirl, 27 of April of 2009 at 18:55

At our school we don't have a traditional bell, we have a piece of music which is changed every week. The music is about 2 minutes long and is played at the start of school and the end of every...

DaisyDaisy, monday 27-Apr-09 19
Secret Lemonade Drinker
D Day - or D.I.V.O.R.C.E. Day
Secret Lemonade Drinker, 26 of April of 2009 at 14:00

Long story short - I have been invited to an evening reception, in July, for the wedding of an old friend. I know her, and the friendship group that she belongs to, via my ex. I think she's due to...

Luthien, sunday 26-Apr-09 28
Knownowt
Odd Q re the pill and cycles
Knownowt, 19 of April of 2009 at 19:18

I'm on the pill (Microgynon) and find I tend to feel much more energetic and quick at the beginning of a cycle (I know they're not really cycles- I mean the beginning of a pack) and a bit sluggish and...

R-A, sunday 19-Apr-09 8
Kaz_76
Evita - any good?
Kaz_76, 8 of April of 2009 at 19:19

We're away this weekend and this seems to be the only thing on locally. I haven't seen any of the big musicals and have no idea if this is generally considered a good show?! I havenlt even seen the...

kierenthecommunity, wednesday 8-Apr-09 3
alleroo
UPDATED Birthing type question, but please don't make me go onto BT
alleroo, 28 of March of 2009 at 13:48

A friend's waters broke at 2am on Thursday morning, but she's not had the baby yet, and doesn't really have any other signs of going into labour how much longer could it take? do they induce after a...

Nicolaaaa, sunday 29-Mar-09 23
decibelle
"I've cleaned the toilet"
decibelle, 15 of March of 2009 at 09:35

This is what my H informed me this morning when he appeared downstairs. He looked very chuffed with himself and declared that he felt that it would meet my high standards. So obviously I thanked him...

smitten, sunday 15-Mar-09 11
Dazzlegirl
AIBU -going out tonight
Dazzlegirl, 7 of March of 2009 at 08:40

Perhaps Im being mean? I have 2 small children and dont go on nights out often. It is one of my friend's birthdays- R and we are meeting up tonight. R has invited us out along with several other of...

Dazzlegirl, saturday 7-Mar-09 4
Sunset21
Kirsty Gallagher on Ant & Dec
Sunset21, 2 of March of 2009 at 15:29

don't get chance to post this on Saturdays cause i'm generally not on but so far this series, I think she's looked pretty awful. I know I'd probably give anything to have her figure but I just think...

Redhead, tuesday 3-Mar-09 6
Loopy
Legal advice - who is at fault - bike vs car accident?
Loopy, 1 of March of 2009 at 13:36

I need a bit of advice, this is stressing me out so much. Last week Jordan my 12 year old hit a car whilst he was on a bike (not his). He said the car swerved round him (to get past him) then stopped...

Loopy, sunday 1-Mar-09 14
Old Nick Esq.
Text message q.
Old Nick Esq., 27 of February of 2009 at 15:41

Anyone any notion what 'TWN' means?

Old Nick Esq., friday 27-Feb-09 5
G
Mooncup Q
Gingey Wife, 26 of February of 2009 at 19:21

I've thrown out the instructions. How long do I need to boil it for to give it a really good clean? I, ...emmm...., dropped it in the toilet so I need to properly clean it.

badkitti*, friday 27-Feb-09 8
Peaches
Tell me about pneumonia
Peaches, 16 of January of 2009 at 22:53

Seems I have it! Went to the Doctor this morning for the 2nd part of my immigration medical, and he listened to my chest (routine). He asked how long I'd been ill, and I said I had a heavy cold from...

Dazzlegirl, saturday 17-Jan-09 22
Lillythepink
I feel sick - updated
Lillythepink, 15 of January of 2009 at 16:16

The school counsellor came to see me on a Child Protection Issue. She asked me to look at a student's laptop. I looked. I found images and video footage that have made me feel sick. In addition to...

knickers_twickers, saturday 17-Jan-09 52
bettyb
Cheap Wii's anywhere?
bettyb, 1 of January of 2009 at 10:13

I am wanting to buy a Wii and thought if I hung on till after christmas I might get it a bit cheaper. I've just looked at Argos, Currys, HMV and PC World and they don't seem to be any cheaper. Does...

bettyb, thursday 1-Jan-09 5
Dazzlegirl
track santa! Fab for kids and grown ups. Apparently he is in Russia delivering now ;-)
Dazzlegirl, 24 of December of 2008 at 09:50

My son is getting very excited tracking santa delivering presents around the world. A basic programme but fun! http://tracksanta.com/download.htm

Dazzlegirl, wednesday 24-Dec-08 8
Dazzlegirl
celebrity big brother
Dazzlegirl, 23 of December of 2008 at 20:24

Sorry if already posted? starts 2nd Jan Cant believe it is back... who do you reckon will be daft enough to do it?

Maxiletoe & Wine, tuesday 23-Dec-08 3
Follow the Sare to Bethlehem
First realisation that I may be accepting it
Follow the Sare to Bethlehem, 23 of December of 2008 at 13:05

Just a little bit more about me, me, me and my marriage situation. It's now been 5 days since he told me he was leaving and whilst I do still feel very low from about teatime onwards, I've just...

Dazzlegirl, tuesday 23-Dec-08 14
Wuzzle
Flu like symptoms - when is it not a cold?
Wuzzle, 23 of December of 2008 at 12:53

I thought my cold had gone, but this morning I've woken up far worse than I was last week. I'm alternating between red hot and freezing cold, shivering. I keep coughing up phlegm (nice I know), and...

Dazzlegirl, tuesday 23-Dec-08 5
rufus
Learning mentors for secondary school students? Does such a role exist?
rufus, 3 of December of 2008 at 14:21

Hi there I don't normally post on OT (but like to reply on here when I can add something!), but I was wondering if anyone could help please. My nephew is in his first year of comprehensive education...

rufus, wednesday 3-Dec-08 10
A
Advice on a relationship problem
A N Other, 14 of November of 2008 at 13:25

Hi guys, Firstly apologies for the anon login. I’m not that well known here, more of a lurker, but still would prefer a touch of privacy. I’d like to ask your opinions on some recent events. Whether...

Headless Lois, saturday 15-Nov-08 85
titchbunny
Things people pinch that you find hard to believe..
titchbunny, 23 of October of 2008 at 14:54

I have just been to collect an oxygen monitor for Dec to have his oxygen saurations monitored for 24 hours, we have waited ages for a machine which is quite unusual and I mentioned this, the...

MarineGirl, friday 24-Oct-08 55
V
Think I've screwed up.. Pill and amoxcillin
Violet1, 6 of September of 2008 at 21:52

Evening all, I've come down with tonsilitis and my doctor gave me Amoxcillin. I'm currently taking the pill will this inactivate it?My doctor didn't tell me anything and now I'm worried as I have a...

mrs lilly, sunday 7-Sep-08 22
Bowski
Anyone know where I can get pens with my name on?
Bowski, 16 of July of 2008 at 11:59

Yes I know they're crap and tacky but as I usually end up losing a million pens in the classroom this is the only way I can find to stop them wandering off. I've had a quick google but apart from...

bettyb, thursday 17-Jul-08 12

General groups

Hitched article topics