RuthG
Waaaah! Where's the blue place gone?
RuthG, 30 of September of 2009 at 20:39

?

clog, thursday 8-Oct-09 219
HeidiHole
Clarks shoe shop + back to school time =
HeidiHole, 1 of September of 2009 at 15:50

An end to prisons. I swear, the job's a good 'un. Seriously, there would be no need for incarceration as a punishment if we were to send all crims, no matter the crime, to a Clarks shoe shop at back...

Iris, wednesday 2-Sep-09 15
B
BB10: Bea, David & Marcus..........
bobbi, 21 of August of 2009 at 15:17

Whose going then?

Nicolaaaa, friday 21-Aug-09 25
marmalade atkins
Grammar Pedants please
marmalade atkins, 10 of August of 2009 at 17:17

Master A is doing some practice 11+ papers and there are a couple of answers he's asked me to explain and I can't. The questions ask to identify the words "packed" and "amazed" as nouns, verbs,...

Lumpy Golightly, monday 10-Aug-09 4
JK
Right, roll up, roll up - driving off with random stuff on the car roof
JK, 15 of July of 2009 at 19:01

It can't just be me. A bloke pulled up alongside me at the lights, about 1.5miles from where we'd parked in Brighton, gesticulating wildly. I was most confused. He looked exasperated, and mouthed, as...

Diefenbaker, thursday 16-Jul-09 42
HeidiHole
Official Big Brother Thread
HeidiHole, 9 of July of 2009 at 21:59

Arguments a go go. He said she said he said she said he said she said...

alison76, friday 10-Jul-09 25
Chicken
Not really sure what to put here
Chicken, 6 of July of 2009 at 22:14

My beloved Buster had to be put down this morning. I only found out when I got home in from work at 8.30ish. I can't quite believe he's gone and I'm not really sure what to do with myself. He was 14...

Sez, thursday 9-Jul-09 90
marmalade atkins
Possibly stoopid laptop question
marmalade atkins, 26 of June of 2009 at 15:55

The runts have banjaxed my laptop keyboard. They have pulledoff the spacebar (I can only use it by taping a particular spot on the board underneath), removed the hash key and lost/eaten the wee...

Gone With The Whinge, friday 26-Jun-09 4
Chicken
I don't want to talk about the weekend.
Chicken, 26 of June of 2009 at 10:09

I've got to sit in the car tomorrow for about 4 hours to get to someone's surprise 50th wedding anniversary party. In a restaurant. I'm not allowed to wear jeans. I think I'll have to pay for food. I...

Hello Sunshine, friday 26-Jun-09 12
L
Next of Kin Legalities advice please
LegalHelp, 17 of June of 2009 at 13:53

Apologies for the anon, but I don't want anyone who could know me and recognise what I'm about to ask to know my usual log-in. Hitched is my sanctuary sometimes and I've had serious grief before when...

Champagne, wednesday 17-Jun-09 9
HeidiHole
Official Big Brother Thread
HeidiHole, 7 of June of 2009 at 22:00

So, who will be the 2nd person ever to live in the Big Brother house but not actually be a housemate? YOU DECIDE <cue titles> ?

Sparkley, monday 8-Jun-09 60
HeidiHole
Orange Yoghurts
HeidiHole, 4 of June of 2009 at 16:03

They are, imo, the nicest flavour yoghurts you can eat. So why, for the love of all that is holy, are they so bloody difficult to get hold of? Tesco do a finest one, which is nice but a bit heavy on...

Roobarb, thursday 4-Jun-09 22
marmalade atkins
Fcuking Debenhams
marmalade atkins, 28 of May of 2009 at 13:57

Why do I bother trying to get stuff from this useless shower of shite masquerading as a department store? During their recent promotion I ordered 6 items. Two were delivered and after a week I rang...

Sparklywug, thursday 28-May-09 14
AngelFace123
Christian Louboutin online or NI
AngelFace123, 27 of May of 2009 at 14:04

Can anyone recommend any sites that sell authentic Christian Louboutin shoes other than Net a Porter (they don't have the style I want anymore)? Its my birthday coming up and I'd really like a special...

AmnesiaCustard, thursday 5-Apr-12 17
spacecadet_99
Anyone volunteer for Childline (or similar)?
spacecadet_99, 27 of May of 2009 at 09:15

I want to meet new people and I want to do something a bit different from my normal work, I've been toying with the idea of volunteering for some time but been busy with OU stuff. Now that that's...

marmalade atkins, wednesday 27-May-09 3
Spamboule
Is this the best t-shirt ever? The comments seem to think so
Spamboule, 21 of May of 2009 at 15:52

Https://www.amazon.com/The-Mountain-Three-Wolf-T-Shirt/dp/B000NZW3KC/ref= PMSL at the pages of comments about this marvellous item of clothing

Mrs Bonfire, thursday 21-May-09 5
allymc
Anyone have a Baumatic dishwasher?
allymc, 13 of May of 2009 at 21:04

We've just moved in to a house that has a kitchen with Baumatic integrated appliances. I really don't like the dishwasher though [:'(]. We had a slimline Bosch dishwasher before and I really do miss...

allymc, wednesday 13-May-09 6
lmsunshine99
Mexican buffet food help please
lmsunshine99, 13 of May of 2009 at 17:35

Hello, My husband is having a 40th birthday party with Mexican theme. I am doing the food and would like to do Mexican food in keeping with the theme so would like some suggestions for what food to...

polly pocket, wednesday 13-May-09 7
Clairy
It's a good job I have a thick skin
Clairy, 13 of May of 2009 at 17:27

Comments from PIL today (after telling them I had joined Slimming World) FIL: If you lost some weight, you'd be gorgeous. I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off you ? MIL: despite your weight you...

MrsMcB2B, wednesday 13-May-09 9
Roobarb
MPs expenses - how would you reform it? And a q.
Roobarb, 12 of May of 2009 at 17:40

OK, so I think it's quite obvious from media reports that many of our elected representatives have been taking the piss but also I think that the unique nature of the role they do means that stuff...

Mrs JMP, wednesday 13-May-09 50
HeidiHole
The wheel in the middle of a computer mouse
HeidiHole, 11 of May of 2009 at 11:51

I've just realised what it's for, we've only had it two years. Go me ?

HeidiHole, monday 11-May-09 18
Clairy
if you won the lottery...
Clairy, 11 of May of 2009 at 13:56

What would you spend your winnings on? Assuming it's enough so you never need work again. I would live in a cottage that's a bit ramshackle and chaotic, but filled with stuff I like. I would pay...

Headless Lois, tuesday 12-May-09 30
Clairy
I am officially weird
Clairy, 7 of May of 2009 at 16:14

I feel deeply uncomfortable when people help me, when I have not asked them to. It's not a pride thing, I just don't feel as though I have earned it, and I have a little worry that I'll have to do...

Headless Lois, thursday 7-May-09 13
Iris
Gah. Child discipline/ disobedience problem WWYD?
Iris, 6 of May of 2009 at 21:20

Master I is 5 years old and in reception. He is only 5, emotionally he;s 5 but he's far too bright for his own good. Verbally he;s like a 7 or 8 year old, reading & maths wise he's a good year...

WIseMonkey, friday 8-May-09 44
Melancholie
NHS - is there really nothing they can do about this? UPDATED
Melancholie, 1 of May of 2009 at 20:41

My sister-in-law gave birth prematurely whilst on holiday in Dorset last week (they live in Suffolk) and mother and baby have been in hospital ever since whilst brother and two other nephews (3 and 1)...

Melancholie, sunday 10-May-09 12
S
Is it OK to leave a 10 year old alone?
seahag, 1 of May of 2009 at 14:34

My stepson (just turned 10 recently) stays on a Friday night and I work on a Saturday morning. My car is in the Garage at the moment, and H's car only has 2 seats. I am not insured on H's Car, and I...

seahag, friday 1-May-09 9
HeidiHole
Nana window nana nana window
HeidiHole, 1 of May of 2009 at 13:47

Huh huh huh! For those who listen to Chris Moyles and know what I'm talking about, Wizzy started singing this at the top of her voice all the way around Tesco this morning. I was cracking up and don't...

digitalskittles, friday 1-May-09 26
princess layabout
wars/disasters of the past decade or so?
princess layabout, 1 of May of 2009 at 14:01

Can you help me out please? Son needs some stats about recent(ish) natural disasters and wars for his GCSE art project (don't ask) but my mind's gone blank... a reminder of the biggies would be great,...

*ginni of the lamp*, friday 1-May-09 22
Chicken
Can you hear that?
Chicken, 1 of May of 2009 at 09:25

It's the sound of a Bank Holiday weekend. Whoop. It's sunny, it's Friday and we have Monday off. Could today get any better? I have a lovely weekend planned (after I finish brit mil fit tomorrow at...

Katchoo, friday 1-May-09 25

General groups

Hitched article topics