• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

5 of October of 2002

7899days 15hours

Discussions

Toriaplum
Lu2 msg
Toriaplum, 3 of October of 2009 at 18:00

Sorry to leave a message but you helped me on a quiz the other day and i was wondering how you got the answer to one of the questions. european countries.......lots of bugs twisted? thanks tp x ...

Toriaplum, sunday 4-Oct-09 1
MBA
**excited**, 3 of October of 2009 at 20:05

Hello all. Has anyone on here done their MBA? If so would you mind if I e mailed you as I have a few questions to ask about it. Many thanks. xx

**excited**, saturday 3-Oct-09 1
Lu2
Has anyone seen Gryfon recently, please?
Lu2, 1 of October of 2009 at 17:19

Or does anyone stay in touch with her? She doesn't really 'know' me, but she might have some answers to some questions I have. Nothing sinister, promise. If you do know her, could you please tell her...

Gryfon, thursday 1-Oct-09 2 1,449
Toriaplum
help with a quiz please
Toriaplum, 28 of September of 2009 at 19:35

Have a few bits of a quiz i am stuck on want to help. premiership football teams flying boat add more fuel airlines of the world david jason says thanks two soaring insects girls name over expanse of...

Toriaplum, thursday 1-Oct-09 4
Mrs Vineweevil
Where can I go mid Oct that will be hot??
Mrs Vineweevil, 24 of September of 2009 at 13:13

Me, hubbt and 3 yrd old have just had to cancel our week hol to fuerteventura due to H's work, so they are paying for us to have a week Mid oct, I want somewhere nice n warm and have a budget of circa...

JK2B, friday 25-Sep-09 8
LizBjk
Children started full time school,I want to find a job but i've never wrote a cv. Help!
LizBjk, 5 of September of 2009 at 12:49

X-posted As above really. I'm 25. I had my son at 18 and I finished work, I'd worked in a florist for 4 years (part time 14-15, full time 16-18). My husband works so I was lucky to be in a position to...

Lu2, monday 7-Sep-09 8
NightOwl
Please recommend fab restaurants in Paris
NightOwl, 4 of August of 2009 at 14:49

Can anyone please recommend some truly good restaurants, or I guess most of them are good, so can you please recommend your favourite restaurant in Paris? There are so many to chose from that I am...

cavellier, friday 17-Jun-11 13
H
Have you had a treadmill at home?
Headless Lois, 5 of August of 2009 at 16:03

And did you use it? I feel too fat to go running on the street, I am so self conscious about it. I know I should get over it, no ones looking etc, but I can't. So, I was thinking of getting a...

Headless Lois, thursday 6-Aug-09 27
Knownowt
Academic types/students- MA research proposal
Knownowt, 27 of July of 2009 at 16:12

Am trying to write a proposal for my MA but am struggling a bit, having never seen one. Is it just supposed to be a simple outline of what I want to do or should I be trying to argue why it's...

Skittalie, monday 27-Jul-09 4
Helen**
Did you promise to Obey?
Helen**, 24 of July of 2009 at 15:04

I didn't, not a chance. But my best friend did, the vicar sold it to her and then she tried to sell it to me?. Also who wrote a wedding report on WP? Own up, I think I was to drunk by the end of the...

Mrs Magic, monday 27-Jul-09 95
Squiggle
X-posted - Devon restaurant recs?
Squiggle, 27 of June of 2009 at 20:11

I am going to Northam in Devon next week, and want to boko a fancy restaurant for my Mum and Dad as it is Dad's birthday while we are away. I just wondered if anyone had any recommendations? Thanks...

Squiggle, sunday 28-Jun-09 8
Dove
Boring Q - Curtains, where from?
Dove, 16 of June of 2009 at 14:07

Told you it was a boring question. I've been on curtain opening duties for the ILs whilst they are on holiday and realised that MIL has modern beautiful curtains and I don't!! So please inspire me for...

martinnathalie, friday 26-Jul-19 14
J
Runners - your sock of choice?
Janna, 15 of June of 2009 at 13:03

My husband is a long distance runner and wears just normal run-of-the-mill trainer socks. As a result he gets blisters. So I'd like to buy him some 'proper' running socks. Trouble I know so little...

Janna, monday 15-Jun-09 8
Hugo Brambles
So utterly utterly completely fecked off about my weight....
Hugo Brambles, 13 of June of 2009 at 21:17

Soz if this should be on weight loss, didn't post on there as its more mental issues than loss of weight. I wish it was loss of weight. I'm just so sick of putting my life on hold and never going out...

Hugo Brambles, monday 15-Jun-09 36
jaz
People who have done a masters degree while working
jaz, 10 of June of 2009 at 11:59

When I graduated I would have loved to have done a masters (or even done the IPLS/LPC) but unfortunately really couldn't afford to as we were buying a house/getting married and I needed a job. Anyway...

Doughnut, wednesday 10-Jun-09 15
F
Struggling to choose a new laptop - is Vista really as dreadful as everyone says?
Fimble, 10 of June of 2009 at 08:50

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease help me........................ I need a new laptop (actually I need 2) and have trawled the internet, cnet, dabs... and asked our IT person (no use whatsoever) Its main function...

LittlePeanut, wednesday 10-Jun-09 16
Lu2
More dressing up help, please.
Lu2, 3 of June of 2009 at 13:07

Hi and sorry for asking advice when I so seldom have time to post these days. My sister is getting married in the middle of September, which may still be summer, or may be on its way to Autumn. Am...

Lu2, thursday 4-Jun-09 6
shoegal01
find me a dress for ascot.....
shoegal01, 3 of June of 2009 at 10:38

No specifications other than it needs to have straps and not be too short! preferably a colour that would go with coral shoes? TIA

Lu2, wednesday 3-Jun-09 12
C
Following on from the school post, bullying...
Carrot, 3 of June of 2009 at 13:12

For those of us who were bullied, do you find it affects you now? I don't think you'd ever know it that I was bullied, and I've been told by people who know me well that I'm very well adjusted...

Sunset21, wednesday 3-Jun-09 2
ebee
restless/jumpy legs
ebee, 23 of May of 2009 at 22:42

Mine are driving me to distraction - does anyone else suffer from this or have any ideas for cures? I'm absolutely shattered because it's kept me awake for the last few nights and in the evenings I...

Hecate, sunday 24-May-09 9
Iris
Feel like the fat kid who's never picked in PE
Iris, 18 of May of 2009 at 20:00

☹️ Master I goes to a lovely school, it's really lovely. So lovely that you have to pay for it. There's a ball coming up (for the parents, not the children) and you can either fill a table of 10 or...

Gryfon, tuesday 19-May-09 11
Zoay
So, from Mrs Magic's thread, how long before first meeting and marrying?
Zoay, 7 of May of 2009 at 17:33

For us it was 20 months from the time we first met until we tied the knot. How about you?

Roobarb, monday 11-May-09 99
B
Creating a website, domain hosting etc blah
Bridget F, 29 of April of 2009 at 15:33

Hi I need to set up a simple website with my own domain name for a fledgling business i'm getting off the ground. Does anyone have any recommendations of who / where to look for a decent deal? I've...

Bridget F, wednesday 29-Apr-09 2
HeidiHole
One For The Boys
HeidiHole, 23 of April of 2009 at 11:50

That's the name of the new forum on Hitched ? https://www.hitched.co.uk/Chat/forums/1075.aspx

Missus Jolly, thursday 23-Apr-09 5
Carebare609
x-posted / Anyone in PR or similar - Help with a presss release please
Carebare609, 23 of April of 2009 at 08:40

I know this is a bit BT related, but i'm after advice on the actual press release IYKWIM. I'm writing a press release for all the events our support group is running for Breastfeeding awareness week...

hazel, thursday 23-Apr-09 11
Flowery the Grouch
Clement Freud (RIP)
Flowery the Grouch, 16 of April of 2009 at 08:26

So sad. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8001383.stm JaM will never be the same again.

Lu2, thursday 16-Apr-09 6
D
Can men and women ever be just friends?
Dopper2, 13 of April of 2009 at 17:03

I've been friends with a guy for about 3 years. We have a sport in common and have spent quite a bit of time together as a result. I valued the relationship, as I thought it was great to have a...

Wuzzle, monday 13-Apr-09 20
H
Help me sell our business please!
Headless Lois, 1 of April of 2009 at 14:17

We have a petfood home delivery business. It makes a healthy profit, has lots of scope to grow, and is pretty recession proof - in fact it is ideal for saving people money on their pet food. BUT, we...

Headless Lois, thursday 2-Apr-09 38
B
Perspective Please - IABU
Boop, 5 of March of 2009 at 13:09

I want a second dog. I have been debating what sort / where from / puppy or rescue etc for a while, and all the time Mr Boop has refused to discuss it properly. He doesn't want a second dog, but...

The White Rabbit, thursday 5-Mar-09 23
Becca
How many of these 100 books have you read .....?
Becca, 4 of March of 2009 at 14:59

A friend just posted this on her Facebook page, apologies if this has been around the block a million times, but I hadn't seen it before, and can't find the original link on a quick BBC search - I...

Dooby, thursday 5-Mar-09 84
geekypants
Does anyone else LIKE advertisements?
geekypants, 26 of February of 2009 at 19:10

I know everybody I know talks about hating advertisements on TV on stuff, and I really, really dislike the message behind advertising, but I went to the cinema on a whim today and there was a...

MD, friday 27-Feb-09 24

General groups

Hitched article topics