6902days 14hours

Discussions

The Sock Chicken
Nosy Post - How old are we all?
The Sock Chicken, 28 of January of 2011 at 21:27

I'm 30 ?

*Mini*, friday 4-Feb-11 56
Broody_wife
If you could Marry any Celeb, who would it be??
Broody_wife, 21 of January of 2011 at 22:28

I'm stuck, as I LOVE Hugh Jackman, but I seem to have a thing for McFly drummer, Harry Judd at the moment too!! LxXx

sweet-cheeks, friday 28-Jan-11 16
Red Baroness
Can anyone tell me.........
Red Baroness, 24 of November of 2010 at 09:43

What breed of dog this is? Adorable little thing! I'm not looking to get one, just curious. It's definitely a poodle crossed with something else - this much I know. I wondered if it was a maltipoo or...

Red Baroness, friday 26-Nov-10 14
Jay-Low
What colour scheme do you have in your bedroom?
Jay-Low, 31 of October of 2010 at 05:10

We are going to be decorating our bedroom soon and need inspiration for colour schemes!

Jay-Low, tuesday 2-Nov-10 16
sweet-cheeks
Anyone own a posturepedic bed/mattress?
sweet-cheeks, 20 of October of 2010 at 18:31

I have suffered with my back since having a car accident in 2007 and we are overdue getting a nw mattress...I'm thinking of getting the silent night miracoil but have recently come acoss the posture...

sweet-cheeks, friday 22-Oct-10 3
FIONATS73
Following on from the Last Email Post, What does everyone do as a Job????
FIONATS73, 15 of October of 2010 at 16:43

Some questions: What do you do: Credit Control/Purchase Ledger How long you been doing it for: 11 years (where has that gone?) The company you work for (not name just the industry) we sell car paint...

Spangler, wednesday 20-Oct-10 41
Pittabre
You know you are geting old when...
Pittabre, 13 of October of 2010 at 19:09

...the sound of teenagers enjoying themselves outside automatically irritates you. Your signs?

nanny plum, saturday 16-Oct-10 17
thefuturemrsclarke
the only way is essex?
thefuturemrsclarke, 15 of October of 2010 at 21:19

Oh my god? they are giving us a bad name. im watching last sundays repeat. va- jazzel? oh dear, never heard of that in my life before. well i have now? oh my? anybody ever had 1 of these?

Jay-Low, saturday 16-Oct-10 1
sweet-cheeks
Anyone else seem to live in their overdraft?
sweet-cheeks, 21 of September of 2010 at 13:37

Thankfully, apart from our mortgage, this is the only debt we have but its getting to me that for the last few months we seem to max out our overdraft every month...and its really hard to get back out...

KatieK, wednesday 22-Sep-10 13
HavanaBaby
Share a random fact about yourself
HavanaBaby, 22 of August of 2010 at 22:38

My right pupil is bigger than my left

*JLS*, monday 23-Aug-10 24
sweet-cheeks
Those who have house alarms
sweet-cheeks, 23 of January of 2010 at 12:31

Do you or would you use your alarm while you sleep upstairs? The reason I ask is i'm quite nervous when i'm alone in the house at night which does happen occasionally and i'm thinking about using our...

DaisyBoyd24, sunday 7-Feb-10 3 1,301
sweet-cheeks
Anyone ever given their boyf a lapdance?
sweet-cheeks, 15 of January of 2010 at 10:26

I'm thinking of suprising my H with a lap dance not just to spice things up but cos its something he won't expect me to do... Just wondered if anyone else has done one and did your man enjoy it? And...

sweet-cheeks, friday 15-Jan-10 573
sweet-cheeks
Question about estate agent contracts.
sweet-cheeks, 30 of November of 2009 at 19:23

Ive signed this contract with an estate agent for 21 weeks today by mistake. I dont want to go with them now, does anyone have any ideas who to get out of this contract? cooling off period? They...

mrshwl, tuesday 1-Dec-09 679
S
Update on me
Scarlet Fifi La Voom, 31 of March of 2009 at 23:24

Well today and Saturday where the worse days. Saturday I had to take my dogs to the rehoming centre in Stoke. I took a friend with me as H was more worried about geting his stuff up to Wakefield! It...

Scarlet Fifi La Voom, wednesday 1-Apr-09 15
C
What should marriage really be like?
Clairebecky, 8 of August of 2008 at 15:17

I wasn;t gonna post this but I' sitting here feeling quite confused & miserable so could do with some advice. I don't know if H and I are having major, unresolvable relationship problems, or...

sweet-cheeks, friday 8-Aug-08 13
sweet-cheeks
Mobile phone reccs
sweet-cheeks, 27 of May of 2008 at 09:46

After dropping my phone down the loo....yes, you read right....its not working as it should...suprise suprise so i'm after a new one. Pref Sony Ericsson that i can use for texts and sending pics. Any...

sweet-cheeks, tuesday 27-May-08 6
sweet-cheeks
those with the one account
sweet-cheeks, 16 of May of 2008 at 20:22

Do you know if you pay a cheque in can you pay extra to get the cheque cleared faster or do you have to wait the standard 7 days? Thanks

Portia, friday 16-May-08 259
sweet-cheeks
private medical insurance
sweet-cheeks, 15 of May of 2008 at 15:01

Does anyone have this and if so can i ask who with? What do you get for your money and does it cover just specific illnesses or does it cover anytime you or your family need to go into hosp. I'm...

Eleda, thursday 15-May-08 14
sweet-cheeks
searching for posts
sweet-cheeks, 15 of May of 2008 at 15:06

Sorry if this has been posted already but i can't seem to work the search engine very well. If i'm looking for another hitcher do i just put their name in the search engine or is there another way to...

Kimmy, friday 16-May-08 321
Jaffa cake
Replying to posts
Jaffa cake, 15 of May of 2008 at 11:21

Is there any way you can see all the replies to a thread when typing your own reply? For things like doing personal replies on the trimester threads on BT it would be handy. thanks

sweet-cheeks, thursday 15-May-08
HeidiHole
SATC - NO spoilers
HeidiHole, 15 of May of 2008 at 13:55

Please do not post spoilers on this thread if you know any, I do NOT want to know what happens and will be furious if I find out. Right, now that's over and done with, is anyone else as ridiculously...

*Pipster*, thursday 15-May-08 19
sweet-cheeks
bloody scammers!
sweet-cheeks, 12 of April of 2008 at 15:18

I've had my car for sale on autotrader and exchange and mart for almost 2 weeks and the only people i've heard from are scammers trying to rip me off....or piss me off as the case may be! Has anyone...

sweet-cheeks, saturday 12-Apr-08 13
Clairy
Long shot - what inspires you?
Clairy, 12 of April of 2008 at 15:07

I have to give a 10 minute talk to a business group on Tuesday about inspiration. I'm not feeling very inspired, or inspirational at the moment. Any ideas? ?

Old Nick Esq., sunday 13-Apr-08 44
sweet-cheeks
H stuck on M3!
sweet-cheeks, 7 of April of 2008 at 22:53

He was supposed to be home at 7pm but has been stuck on M3 since 8pm...feel bad for him cos he has no heating in van either, plus i was supposed to let my friends dog out once he got home as LO in bed...

Mrs Jmc, monday 7-Apr-08 3
sweet-cheeks
does this sound like a scam?
sweet-cheeks, 7 of April of 2008 at 15:22

I have been trying to sell my car on exchange and mart and had one response so far from a guy who said he was really interested and could i send him more info which i did...i have just received this...

lobster, monday 7-Apr-08 14

General groups

Hitched article topics