• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

17 of December of 2008

5619days 20hours

Discussions

N
Hen Do Help (Leeds) All ideas welcomed!
Nix, 22 of November of 2009 at 16:06

Hi all, I am just starting to organise my Sister in Laws hen do for next March in Leeds and would welcome all advice!!! My ideal would be to find a large house (sleeping 15) to rent for the weekend?...

Nix, monday 4-Jan-10 8
N
Where to buy stuff to make Wedding Invites
Nix, 24 of November of 2009 at 19:29

Hello all, just been having a nosey at the Invitation Flash-some seriously lovely wedding invites ladies! (and gents!) I am about to embark on making some for my sister in law but wanting some...

Handcrafted HIB, wednesday 25-Nov-09 11
Hugo Brambles
Anyone having/had a winter wedding - tips needed!
Hugo Brambles, 6 of October of 2009 at 20:03

I'm after tips or hints or tips for a winter wedding, things like this I guess - bear in mind it gets dark early so you may not be able to have photos taken outside Hunter white welly's for bad...

Ben, friday 7-May-21 24
S
SW Password
Sparkledust**, 12 of September of 2009 at 16:21

Hi, it's my 1st week at slimming world this week and I forgot to note down the slimming world password. Could sombody please please let me know what this weeks password is. Thanks in advance.

Tanta, sunday 20-Sep-09 2
N
Wedding Flowers......show me yours
Nix, 9 of August of 2009 at 18:31

Hi I am struggling for ideas on flowers, I am early days of trying to find some consistancy in my weddings ideas and I am really struggling with flowers. So far I am thinking that I will have my BM's...

trikebabe, tuesday 11-Aug-09 5 2,687
N
Wedding Advice Chester Area-loads of questions
Nix, 2 of August of 2009 at 20:51

Hello Excuse me crashing back to wedding planning-I am usually confined to the land of Babytalk now but my good friend is getting married in May next year and has just started planning, they are...

Nix, sunday 2-Aug-09 339
N
SW easy pud!
Nix, 5 of June of 2009 at 21:10

I have made the yummiest discovery, after been recommended to try this stupidly simple pud and it is delicious!! Get some Total 0% which is free ( on SW not in the supermarket!!) and add a sachet of...

Nix, friday 5-Jun-09 505
Evelina
Experience of SW, Extra Easy
Evelina, 30 of May of 2009 at 21:23

I'm three days into my first week at slimming world, and so far it's been OK. I've been doing Extra Easy, and using about 8 of my syns each day I've heard that by doing Red or Green days I might be...

inalein, monday 8-Jun-09 9
M
another one for the sw lot
Mad, 29 of April of 2009 at 22:51

How are you all doing? I've been messing round the last few months and not getting anywhere, however I went back to get weighted today (haven't been weighed for 3 weeks) and I;ve put on half a pound,...

GMT, thursday 28-May-09 14
Madwife Nightingale
I've come to join in
Madwife Nightingale, 30 of April of 2009 at 22:25

I've joined a new Weight loss scheme run through our doctors called Tipping The Balance. I'm getting an 8 week free pass to the gym and a hefty dose of determination. I have taken some before shots to...

Nix, friday 1-May-09
penguin1977
New to SW!
penguin1977, 17 of April of 2009 at 14:56

Hello!!!! ? You may know me from WP or OT but now I'm here!!!!! I joined SW on Monday - I have put on just over a stone since November and its all v depressing so I have joined SW to shift it for...

Nix, friday 17-Apr-09 2
S
Anyone following Rosemary Conley?
SAM83, 8 of March of 2009 at 17:46

How are you finding it? I am joining on Tuesday

Nix, wednesday 11-Mar-09
Smiley
ghd - are they worth the money or are there good cheaper alternatives
Smiley, 19 of November of 2008 at 20:01

My straighteners have decided to break, just in time for for party season, and me getting a short haircut which requires straighteners to avoid looking weird. Anyway, I really want some straighteners...

anjumanji, thursday 20-Nov-08 24
N
Monthly Utility Bills cost?
Nix, 14 of October of 2008 at 20:45

I am trying to forcast a budget for us?!? And I have not idea what our monthly utility bills are as we have only just moved into our new house and in our last place the bills were included. We have...

Nix, wednesday 15-Oct-08 9

General groups

Hitched article topics