Skip to main content
WhiteFairy
WhiteFairy

United Kingdom · From February 2006

Discussions

lauralil
huge N&P whitefairy.co.uk
lauralil, 17 of April of 2009 at 19:29

Ooooh Kelly!!! I have just received my gorgeous jewellery, a headband for my daughter and a bracelet for me in my wedding colours chocolate brown and Tiffany blue. Have to say the quality is...

WhiteFairy, friday 17-Apr-09 6
teeheeyoucrazyguys!
I survived my hair and make up trial! (pics)
teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 16 of April of 2009 at 17:24

Just. My bridesmaid - who wears NO make up EVER and doesnt do anything with her hair did really well and looked lovely. Was v v strange seeing her with make up on. The lady doing the make up said to...

claireac, friday 17-Apr-09 53
crafty em
totally o/t, got a new addition to the family (cat)
crafty em, 26 of January of 2009 at 10:54

After seeing Bramble on saturday and totally falling for her, we bought her home.......yey she is gorgeous no point to this just an update, lol Em x

tmerc22, monday 26-Jan-09 20
M
tiara / head dresses with feathers
mskitty1, 26 of January of 2009 at 12:54

Have any of you had them / having them / seen any anywhere? We need ideas. My sis wants a feather theme but not sure how to incorporate it in to her own headwear.

Flo and Percy Vintag, monday 26-Jan-09 5
AliLindsey
Tiara help! HIBs? Anyone?
AliLindsey, 25 of January of 2009 at 12:52

Looking for a silver leaf themed tiara! Any ideas? Thanks! Ali x

AliLindsey, wednesday 28-Jan-09 35
teeheeyoucrazyguys!
Chanting 'I've got to win these!' I won!!!
teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 25 of January of 2009 at 16:31

Looking at something I want from ebay. Half an hour to go. Its sparkley. I must have them!!!

teeheeyoucrazyguys!, sunday 25-Jan-09 16
CountDuckula
Tiaras - how bloody much?!
CountDuckula, 24 of January of 2009 at 20:38

I went to order my dress today and tried on a couple of tiaras. One was lovely until I looked at the price of it. £180! One hundred and eighty fucking pounds! And it wasn't anything particularly...

Katie V, sunday 25-Jan-09 20
Stupidgirl45
Jewellery Help Please.....HIBs specifically...
Stupidgirl45, 25 of January of 2009 at 11:55

Hi There, Right have finally found some bits in the style I like + that suit me, but I can't afford them/they're not quite right. My jewellery all has to be AB crystal as I have a band of it running...

Stupidgirl45, sunday 25-Jan-09 12
teeheeyoucrazyguys!
Ive completed the bridesmaids combs...
teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 23 of January of 2009 at 18:10

Thanks to PG for sourcing the little diamantes for me and apologies to whitefairy kelly as I decided I would attempt the comb myself, (and I didnt fall out with it Kelly!) now I've glued the feathers...

missdeedee, sunday 25-Jan-09 11
sugar&spice2
Hairband tiaras
sugar&spice2, 18 of January of 2009 at 21:57

I like this style of tiara, or hairband! But not sure how an updo hair style would suit it. Does anyone have any photos of something similar?

Diamond Star Halo, monday 19-Jan-09 7
M
veils and tiaras
mrs k 2 b, 15 of January of 2009 at 16:03

Hi all, i am wondering if anyone can help me out. i am after a veil and tiara for my wedding, i made a mistake in buying a veil from a well know auctioning site (not sure im allowed to use names) and...

Lynseys Designs, friday 16-Jan-09 10
ashmegdj
Side hair comb/band
ashmegdj, 16 of January of 2009 at 11:45

I have been looking for ages and I have totally confused myself. I would like a small comb or band that would be worn to the side of my head. I don't want anything that stands too high and more...

babyw, sunday 18-Jan-09 11
summer_sparkles
Jewellry Hibs please
summer_sparkles, 13 of January of 2009 at 18:23

Hi, Just wondered if you could help me? I'm looking for some silver and red jewellry for my bridesmaids to wear on the day. Would it help if I posted a pic of the bridesmaid dress to get a picture of...

TheJewelFactory, wednesday 14-Jan-09 11
KEG
Very late request!..regarding fasinator makers!
KEG, 12 of January of 2009 at 21:16

I know this is very late in the day! With four weeks to go. I bought a fasinator off Ebay before Chrimbo, after numerous email and no replys to get another one the same, no reply! Have tried two...

Flo and Percy Vintag, tuesday 13-Jan-09 5
kittyboo
Where to get some Glamourous Jewels?
kittyboo, 10 of January of 2009 at 22:00

Im looking for some earings like so.... or like.... any ideas? dont want to spend too much if I can help it. Ive got some really lovely earings for the day but wanted to change into some more dangly...

WhiteFairy, saturday 10-Jan-09 15
fiona84
jewellery hibs help required please.
fiona84, 9 of January of 2009 at 18:58

Was wondering if any hibs made jewellery sets with choker style inturquoise crystals. I need one for adult bm and junior bm aswell thanks in advance Fiona

WhiteFairy, saturday 10-Jan-09 3
*Little_Jen*
Jewellery HIBS
*Little_Jen*, 9 of January of 2009 at 10:54

HI Ladies, I was wondering if you could show me some nice desgns that will match the colours of my Bridemsmaids they will be wearing these...

3d jewellery, saturday 10-Jan-09 8
M
bridesmaid tiaras
mrs k 2 b, 5 of January of 2009 at 09:52

Morning all, i am really struggling to find a tiara for my bridesmaid (adult) ideally i wanted it to have some light pink in it (but would be mainly in silver)so it matches the colour scheme, any...

Kerryblu, monday 5-Jan-09 8
sherry
What are you wearing on your head? Tiara? veil? other?
sherry, 3 of January of 2009 at 19:46

I'm looking for something different to wear as this is not my 1st marriage and I want to be different. I don't want a veil and not sure about a tiara? What else is there - anyone doing anything...

Katie V, monday 5-Jan-09 24
P
HIB's What Do You Do?
Paula1b, 4 of January of 2009 at 12:04

We are going about the wedding planning business a bit backwards for a variety of reasons and so are trying to price as much up as possible. So I wondered if all you HIB's could tell me what services...

Vanilla Pod Design (, friday 9-Jan-09 34
teeheeyoucrazyguys!
Hooooooge thanks to Whitefairy..
teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 14 of December of 2008 at 14:42

Remember this little bargaineous beauty I got from ebay?? well Whitefairy has created this for me......she says its way more sparkley in the flesh, I cant wait to see it!! this will be worn at the...

lyni, monday 15-Dec-08 8
rockclimbingtigger
Looking for Simple tiara - HIB's welcome to help!
rockclimbingtigger, 2 of November of 2008 at 13:05

Hi All!? I've found my dress and I'm now looking for a tiara to wear with it. All the ones in the shops are too big and glitzy for me, can you ladies help at all? My dress (sorry I'm not sure how to...

Princess Pink HIB, sunday 9-Nov-08 11
lisaloulou
O/T I've got some news…….
lisaloulou, 24 of October of 2008 at 17:00

I'M PREGNANT!!!! Still early days but I thought I'd let you know as some WPers saw that I had posted a question on BT about testing at the weekend so I had been busted anyway, and couldn't be...

yeah_whatever, sunday 26-Oct-08 51
M
childrens tiaras
misskd, 23 of September of 2008 at 11:42

Hi I haven't posted for a while but was wondering if anyone can help with childrens tiaras. I am looking for two, for my daughters who are flower girls, one is 2yrs and the other 5yrs. I had got them...

misskd, tuesday 23-Sep-08 11
teeheeyoucrazyguys!
jewellery hibs
teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 17 of September of 2008 at 19:22

I've been drooling over various vintagey items that many of the HIBS here offer on websites... I just wondered if i was to provide a large chunk of sparkley vintageness, would a HIB make me a comb for...

WhiteFairy, thursday 18-Sep-08 6
KEG
Anyone any pics of crowns?
KEG, 18 of August of 2008 at 18:28

Hi all, anyone have any pics of brides with crowns on, not quite the medival type, but I'm thinking of buying a handmade half crown, to wear with my hair down, any pics with brides with long hair down...

KEG, monday 18-Aug-08 17
L
Jewellery sets
lucyphin, 18 of August of 2008 at 15:48

Does anyone know where i can get some earrings and necklace sets for myself and the bridesmaids? Thanks xx

3d jewellery, tuesday 19-Aug-08 9
KEG
Valentines wedding help
KEG, 14 of August of 2008 at 15:37

Hi all, havent been on for a while, busy working etc, planning! I am a bit stuck, getting married next valentines day, small civil do at 4.30pm, for 50, then a party in the eve, theme is black and...

kisses, wednesday 20-Aug-08 21
F
Jewelery HIB's
faith78, 9 of August of 2008 at 12:58

Im after a simple necklace for a wedding I am going to in two weeks time. Im after it to be black and white. Im wearing a black and white dress which has quite a low V neck and as Im quite big chested...

lisaloulou, monday 11-Aug-08 4
B
HIB-White Fairy-Brilliant!
bex_101, 8 of August of 2008 at 11:12

I've just got 2 beautiful necklaces and a hair clip from White Fairy. I only ordered them about 1 week ago and they're perfect! Thank you White Fairy. Would recomend to everyone! Everything is coming...

bluewater, friday 8-Aug-08 3
K
wedding 'headwear' for the bride
karuby, 7 of August of 2008 at 23:32

Hiya all, am looking for something a bit unusual for my headpiece as i don't really want a tiara or headband, my dress is 70's so was looking for something a little more 'hippy' or unusual. just...

karuby, friday 8-Aug-08 15
fiona84
butterfly & tiara
fiona84, 1 of August of 2008 at 11:29

Morning all Im looking for a flowergirl tiara that has butterflies or a butterfly design. does anyone know where of if i can get one? thanks fiona

Elle Marie, friday 1-Aug-08 13

General groups

Hitched article topics