• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

17 of January of 2009

5584days 18hours

Discussions

D
WWYD - Hair and Make up related
Damiana, 14 of January of 2009 at 15:52

Ok, need to think about this one, but would like some advice as i'm at work, and the only girl, so need some girlie opinions. Last year I was asked to do a photo shoot and be a "real lives" person for...

Damiana, wednesday 14-Jan-09 3
teeheeyoucrazyguys!
FAO twinks
teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 12 of January of 2009 at 17:42

Hey lass.... oh, my font is realllllllllllllllllllllly tiny. how are you??????? i know ur wedding is this weekend. are you all set?????? missed ya and now u'll just desert us once ur married!

twinks, wednesday 14-Jan-09 2
teeheeyoucrazyguys!
Honeymoons/costs
teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 12 of January of 2009 at 20:25

One shouldnt feel bad for spending a lot of money on a honeymoon should they? I mean the cost shouldnt matter but if we want a place badly and its high season, we shouldnt feel bad for spending that...

teeheeyoucrazyguys!, tuesday 13-Jan-09 13
KEG
So I'm a nervous wreck.........
KEG, 12 of January of 2009 at 20:26

I really am, I lie in bed awake at night going over lists, and more lists, and yet more mental lists! Worried are people going to turn up, still loads of RSVP's a miss, ringing round on Thursday. Is...

penguin1977, tuesday 13-Jan-09 19
Lynseys Designs
I'm bouncing....pics of my tiara
Lynseys Designs, 12 of January of 2009 at 18:53

Hi, 😃 Well after a year of designing tiaras for myself I finally admitted I really wanted a Flo and Percy one off design. My dress is mega sparkly and slightly coloured so a Swarovski crystal tiara...

Lynseys Designs, tuesday 13-Jan-09 28
Mrs S*
Dress opinions please girlies!
Mrs S*, 12 of January of 2009 at 23:49

http://www.beverleywedgwood.co.uk/aamod_1186.jpg http://www.beverleywedgwood.co.uk/aamod_1186_bk.jpg I dont think i've managed to insert the pics, but i'm pretty sure i got the links to work! ? (If...

soontobemarried, tuesday 13-Jan-09 12
English Girl in Bangkok
'
English Girl in Bangkok, 13 of January of 2009 at 08:17

'

English Girl in Bang, tuesday 13-Jan-09 3
cantwait2bMrsC
should H2B's suit be different from Best man?
cantwait2bMrsC, 12 of January of 2009 at 14:25

Should the groom's wedding suit be different in some way from the best man and other groomsmen? Cant say i've paid much attention to this before but as H2B pointed out last night, my dress will be...

Spamboule, monday 12-Jan-09 5
xxxsnowbunnyxxx
I've just had the call
xxxsnowbunnyxxx, 12 of January of 2009 at 13:23

I've just had the call, my dress is in the shop. I'm going on Saturday for my first fitting. This week is going to go so slow now.

teeheeyoucrazyguys!, monday 12-Jan-09 9
twinks
Help - What should i be doing now??
twinks, 12 of January of 2009 at 09:56

Hi everyone! Hope everybody is having a happy 2009 so far! Due to my silly work blocking loads of internet sites, and my flat in the north east not having internet, I have been out of hitched contact...

twinks, monday 12-Jan-09 3
M
For fun - What was the first thing you thought when you first laid eyes on your H2B/H?
Mrs Bloom, 10 of January of 2009 at 20:17

Mine was: He's much shorter than I thought. And much slimmer! (we met on t'interweb) Come on, share and amuse me!

bygeorge, monday 12-Jan-09 18
teeheeyoucrazyguys!
Thats my table menus made..
teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 10 of January of 2009 at 19:51

God, I love it when a plan comes together. I cant believe how much has been achieved in the last few weeks, dresses, shoes, ties, buses, rooms booked, jewellery and now menus made. Now I just need to...

twinks, monday 12-Jan-09 6
chicken82
how long before the wedding....
chicken82, 10 of January of 2009 at 22:17

...are you having your hen night?

Royalty, monday 12-Jan-09 18
millymolly83
Order of Service
millymolly83, 7 of January of 2009 at 15:19

Me and my H2b have been discussing OOS. We are having a smallish Civil Service. I suggested having OOS, but h2b thinks we don't need them. What is everyone else doing?

Lynseys Designs, wednesday 7-Jan-09 4
Weather Girl
Making your own invitations
Weather Girl, 7 of January of 2009 at 10:17

Hello all Is anyone making their own invitations/save the date cards? If so, can you recommend anywhere to get all the bits and pieces from? I've seen the price of invitations to buy and nearly fell...

Weather Girl, thursday 8-Jan-09 12
Ali_1978
Engagement Announcement...
Ali_1978, 25 of November of 2008 at 11:35

Okay, I know I've been planning for ages; we have booked our venue, tog and registrar, paid all deposits, AND have given notice to the registrar, but on 11 Nov .... we got engaged!! OH has been saving...

poodlegirl, wednesday 26-Nov-08 10
F
Ok, how much is everyone's wedding costing???
Fairy_Bride, 25 of November of 2008 at 11:11

Sorry girls, I am just intriged into how much everyone is spending on their wedding, including honeymoon etc. i read through the mags and they all give me different amounts of how much is the average...

GRosbergen, wednesday 3-Dec-08 57
Little.Miss-Scatterbrain
ive just booked my wedding!!
Little.Miss-Scatterbrain, 24 of November of 2008 at 21:05

It's smaller during the day and 7months earlier than i thought. i cant wait!!!!!!

Ali_1978, tuesday 25-Nov-08 8
Fordate
Dont tell the bride..would you?
Fordate, 25 of November of 2008 at 03:07

Hello all I have watched 'Dont tell the bride' For those who havent seen it in a nut shell the groom organises the day in a month with a budget given from bbc cant remember how much. He organises the...

nrajw, thursday 27-Nov-08 18
AussieAngelxxx
I bought my first....
AussieAngelxxx, 10 of November of 2008 at 18:58

Wedding magazine today!!!! I am a magazine addict and buy all the weekly mags (and hide them from H2B) and today I was in WH Smith and there was the wedding mag and I thought for a change I would buy...

soon2bsummers, tuesday 11-Nov-08 18
ashmegdj
Would anyone like to see....
ashmegdj, 11 of November of 2008 at 13:14

....my first very rough attempt at making what I think our wedding invitations will be like?! You can only look if you promise to give me your honest opinion!!!

ashmegdj, wednesday 12-Nov-08 17
Crantock
How did you find your photographer?
Crantock, 10 of November of 2008 at 11:07

I'm in the process of setting up a wedding photography business (I've been part-time for a while now, but looking to step it up a gear from January) and I'm looking at marketing at the moment. I'm...

King, thursday 11-Jan-24 23
twinks
Name and Praise for Purrfect Gems
twinks, 11 of November of 2008 at 12:58

This is a big name and praise for Lynsey (aka Purrfect Gems) for the beautiful jewellery I received yesterday from her! After seeing the bridesmaids sets she did for futuremrslord I went and had a...

Lynseys Designs, tuesday 11-Nov-08 1 329
justengaged
Please can u show me your bridesmaid dresses?
justengaged, 9 of November of 2008 at 16:53

Hi all, I am so confused about what to have for my bridesmaid dresses! Please could you all show me yours and your colour scheme? Thanks!!! xxx

EsmeWeatherwax, tuesday 11-Nov-08 19
milna
What would you order off this menu....
milna, 5 of November of 2008 at 12:39

Https://marquee-tent-hire.co.uk/threecourses.pdf A) If you were choosing a set meal for your own wedding, so looking to make choices that the majority of your guests would be happy with and B) You...

hely08, thursday 6-Nov-08 20
FIONATS73
Avon Calling, Found a way to Make extra Cash cross fingers...
FIONATS73, 5 of November of 2008 at 15:26

I have been thinking hard how to help with the wedding fund as it very tight like most people's. Was going to get a pub job after xmas, which h2b said he would rather I didn't I have worked behind a...

Virgin Goddess, thursday 6-Nov-08 9
Joey71
Flowers
Joey71, 15 of October of 2008 at 15:39

Hi all I am having silk flowers for my wedding as we are marrying at christmas and its extremely hard to get fresh flowers that week. Anyway, they arrived today.....absolutely stunning, better than I...

Duck no more, thursday 16-Oct-08 12
M
A lovely pretty delivery and N&P for Purrfect Gems!
Mrs Bloom, 16 of October of 2008 at 10:12

Morning Ladies! Look what Mr Postman brought me this morning! My jewellery for my BM's for the wedding! So pretty and sparkly! Lynsey (the Hitcher Purrfect Gems) has been an absolute star! She's...

lisaloulou, thursday 16-Oct-08 9
loobyg
newbies - step this way and introduce yourselves!!
loobyg, 15 of October of 2008 at 17:36

I have just done my after-work-see-what-is-going-on-in-the-world-of-hitched-before-i-cook-dinner snoop and noticed a few new names So as we haven't done one for a while, step this way and introduce...

Debi*M, friday 17-Oct-08 70
teeheeyoucrazyguys!
OT to stay in or go out....
teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 15 of October of 2008 at 12:40

I dont know what to do, ive been in the house since sunday.... the weathers a bit rubbish and I'm feeling so.... pfffffffffffft.... at the minute, that cant-be-arsed feeling?? Id have to put a bit of...

twinks, wednesday 15-Oct-08 22
The Sock Chicken
Good Luck & Have a fab day Caz79
The Sock Chicken, 13 of October of 2008 at 20:30

Never sure who normally starts these things, but noticed that one has been done for the other girlies this weekend by this lady, but not for her, so here we go........... Hope you have a fantastic...

Royalty, thursday 16-Oct-08 21

General groups

Hitched article topics